Phillip Schofield #20 Big Ben and booing, an award despite not queuing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he’s back on Monday he’s just goading everyone who knows about him. Laughing in their face, saying what yous going to do about it? Nothing.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Maybe it's the media's way of drawing attention to Philth as they aren't allowed to openly report on his deviances? Get the public thinking without getting sued?
Similarly with the queue jumping the media kept it in the spotlight, I would say as revenge for the way he has treated people so badly all over the years, without any apparent repercussions.

As I said earlier, hopefully the chickens are FINALLY coming home to roost. It's well past time.

Reactions: 26
Similarly with the queue jumping the media kept it in the spotlight, I would say as revenge for the way he has treated people so badly all over the years, without any apparent repercussions.

As I said earlier, hopefully the chickens are FINALLY coming home to roost. It's well past time.
I for one can’t wait to see the downfall of this smug self absorbed bullying weasel who has been allowed to run the show for far too long now

Reactions: 30
We must never forget Queuegate. If only for the way it totally pissed him off.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
From Phil’s statement to police:

Describing the distance between the siblings, he said: 'I don't have a relationship with Tim like a brother because there are seven years between us and I moved away when he was 10.”

liar

• Wow
Reactions: 30
This child-grooming wanker best not dare to mention Paul O’Grady’s death when he is back on TM. It would only be to make himself look better. People actually liked Paul. Something Schofield certainly can‘t say. He isn’t fit to say his name. I’ll shove his super injunctions up his arse.

Isn’t it the case that if someone mentions a super injunction at the Houses of Parliament then the injunction is therefore no longer in place and then everyone would get to hear the real reason he “heroically came out”. I truly wish he would get his comeuppance.

Reactions: 33
Was Phil's brother involved in the running of the Theatre club that Phil was involved with? The one where there's a photo of a very young Matthew McCready in a group of kids posing with Phil. Sorry if this has already been mentioned!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
New to this thread but came straight to Tattle to see what’s really going on. I’ve nothing to add but I’ve just always hated him. You know when you just have a horrible feeling about someone for no real reason.

There’s a lot to be said for gut feelings. We should listen to them more.

Absolutely horrified he didn’t report his brother. In my eyes he’s basically an accomplice as the brother could carry on abusing the boy whilst PS did nothing. I think the only reason one wouldn’t report a crime is if they themselves don’t see it as a crime. Especially the worst crimes as these are.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
He'll turn up on Monday bold as brass, as if nothings happened.

Or, he will make it all about him 'I was so shocked, I can't believe it' blah blah

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Was Phil's brother involved in the running of the Theatre club that Phil was involved with? The one where there's a photo of a very young Matthew McCready in a group of kids posing with Phil. Sorry if this has already been mentioned!
No, that was his mate Simon Schofield. No relation.

Reactions: 11
From Phil’s statement to police:

Describing the distance between the siblings, he said: 'I don't have a relationship with Tim like a brother because there are seven years between us and I moved away when he was 10.”

liar

Reactions: 17
More details from today, absolutely not buying it that philth told him just dont do it again and that was the extent of the conversation....theres just no way that would be your reaction to such info.

Phillip Schofield shouted at brother 'as he told of sex act with boy' # via https://android.com

Reactions: 7
no don't think so

Reactions: 1
They seem pretty close in all the photos but whatever the truth, it certainly isn’t that his brother admitted what he’d done and Phil said ‘don’t let it happen again’. Who responds like that, it’s not a speeding ticket! I’d have the first two 9s dialled on the phone before he got the sentence done, brother or no brother!

I hate super injunctions because they’re just a way of dodging the law, Savile didn’t have one but he had he chief inspector in his friendship circle for a reason. Schofield would have no need for one if it wasn’t covering up something criminal or career ending.

All of his shows have been cancelled and now he’s unreliable on TM. Won’t be long before he’s done, and maybe then the stories will appear and be investigated. When he’s not a media asset he’ll be a media target.

Reactions: 24
Simon Schofield is nearly 39 and Philth is 61 on April Fools Day so there is a 21 year age gap. Simon looks very young in this pic. Was he also groomed by Philth?
---
I think this may have been when they were in Doctor Dolittle between 1998-2001, which means that Simon was between 14 and 17 in this pic.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
They are all disgusting. Philth. His brother. Holly Booby. Everyone at ITV who is enabling grooming of children.

_20230329_174851.JPG

---

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.