Phillip Schofield #20 Big Ben and booing, an award despite not queuing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BBC News have more or less just confirmed that Phillip shielded his predatory brother. He made no effort to involve the police. He simply told his brother that it mustn’t happen again. Also, it’s complexity untrue that Phil isn’t close with his brother. In this article, Simon states that Phil is going to hate him before confessing to his disgusting crimes, to which Phil replies “Nothing you could say would make me hate you”. Not something you’d say to someone you’re not terribly close with

Therefore, if ITV allow him back on the This Morning sofa they’re essentially condoning the actions of a Nonce enabler, someone who made no effort to report a crime that he knew had been committed.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I do think there’s probably some truth in the speculation about Phil grooming/abusing his younger brother when they were children. It sounds quite shocking and impossible I know, but it’s happened in my family (previous generations) so yes it does happen and yes it is more common than you think. I think all the signs are there. PS quite clearly has a lack of moral code - he lied for 25 years about his sexuality and had a family despite being gay. He’s clearly groomed young men before (MM being just one example). Exploited others using his position of power. All that starts somewhere, it doesn’t just happen out of the blue in the middle of your life, it’s deep rooted, back to childhood. In hand with that, his brother (although ABSOLUTE scum for what he has done to that child and I’m not excusing it for one moment) appears to me to also possibly be a victim himself. Saying to PS “You’re going to hate me for this”, he was apparently suicidal, angry, emotional etc. Whereas PS doesn’t behave like that, he’s brazen and thinks his position in power will protect him. I think he’s probably very damaged by something.

All speculation of course and I’m no expert, just what I make of it all.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Can't believe people are still defending Philth on the this morning FB community page(which is back open) 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
There must be a reason he admitted it to Phillip as it’s not the sort of conversation you have over a cup of tea.

Reactions: 21
I wonder what's happening with Matt, whether he's taking things further?
He’s the general manager of a pub/restaurant in Manchester. I’m not sure when the super injunction ends, but I imagine he can’t say anything whilst it’s still in place.
---
He’s struggled with his mental health in the past. Interesting that Simon Schofield is still in touch with him
---
Well, they still follow each other on Instagram I mean

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The whole transcript of what went down is so bizarre and unnatural. Phil’s brother rings him in a state of extreme agitation and Phil asks him to drive two hours to him (probably didn’t want him divulging anything untoward on the phone, with hacking and all that 🧐) and when he gets there, Phil starts waffling on about what he’s watching on tv? Would you not be like what’s going on? What’s the matter? Tim told Phil on the phone he felt suicidal and then when he gets there Phil is on about tv shows? What a strange pair. Then when Tim divulges to Phil what he’s been up to with a young boy all Phil has to say is don’t let it happen again?! I think I’ve had stronger words spoken to me from my partner when I’ve ordered one too many parcels from asos.

The whole thing stinks!! There must be a reason that Phil is being brought into this because it doesn’t make any sense? Maybe texts between the two were found discussing it and so he had to concoct this bs story to support it

Reactions: 39
The whole transcript of what went down is so bizarre and unnatural. Phil’s brother rings him in a state of extreme agitation and Phil asks him to drive two hours to him (probably didn’t want him divulging anything untoward on the phone, with hacking and all that 🧐) and when he gets there, Phil starts waffling on about what he’s watching on tv? Would you not be like what’s going on? What’s the matter? Tim told Phil on the phone he felt suicidal and then when he gets there Phil is on about tv shows? What a strange pair. Then when Tim divulges to Phil what he’s been up to with a young boy all Phil has to say is don’t let it happen again?! I think I’ve had stronger words spoken to me from my partner when I’ve ordered one too many parcels from asos.

The whole thing stinks!! There must be a reason that Phil is being brought into this because it doesn’t make any sense? Maybe texts between the two were found discussing it and so he had to concoct this bs story to support it
Or maybe Timothy told the police that he had told Philth about it 3 months beforehand, so the police questioned Philth. I don't get how someone can know about this abuse and not be seen as complicit. The whole thing stinks, if they weren't close, why on earth would T divulge any of this to P, he wouldn't have been able to second guess what P would do. The only thing that makes sense to me is that they were both as bad as each other and had both done exactly the same, so P would be seen as a safe ear. Sooner that super injunction is lifted the better, the truth will come out.

Reactions: 24
He’s the general manager of a pub/restaurant in Manchester. I’m not sure when the super injunction ends, but I imagine he can’t say anything whilst it’s still in place.
Super injunctions are so wrong in cases like this. I think they are ok in some circumstances. I.e. if a footballer cheats and they want to protect their children. It would then be in their best interest. But in this case it's protecting a predator. So so wrong.
I hope it somehow gets lifted.

Reactions: 32
Super injunctions are so wrong in cases like this. I think they are ok in some circumstances. I.e. if a footballer cheats and they want to protect their children. It would then be in their best interest. But in this case it's protecting a predator. So so wrong.
I hope it somehow gets lifted.
Yeah, you can sort of understand it if it's to cover up affairs etc, anything that's not illegal. Bit no one, no matter how rich they are, should be able to get one to cover up a crime, it's just so wrong that the rich can evade justice.

Reactions: 23
Simon Schofield is nearly 39 and Philth is 61 on April Fools Day so there is a 21 year age gap. Simon looks very young in this pic. Was he also groomed by Philth?
---
I think this may have been when they were in Doctor Dolittle between 1998-2001, which means that Simon was between 14 and 17 in this pic.
Ive said this before but I think Simon was groomed by Phil in a similar way to Matthew and then when he got too old for him he instead used him to to procure young guys for him.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Or maybe Timothy told the police that he had told Philth about it 3 months beforehand, so the police questioned Philth. I don't get how someone can know about this abuse and not be seen as complicit. The whole thing stinks, if they weren't close, why on earth would T divulge any of this to P, he wouldn't have been able to second guess what P would do. The only thing that makes sense to me is that they were both as bad as each other and had both done exactly the same, so P would be seen as a safe ear. Sooner that super injunction is lifted the better, the truth will come out.
But he's pleading not guilty to all the charges ,so he can't have told the police he told philth!!

Reactions: 10
If ITV don't get rid of him then surely to god people will boycott? Right?!

Reactions: 18
Surely ITV can't now have Phil on TM, he and they got lucky Covid hit last time the press were circulating, how can they have all carry on as normal now it is in main stream media he 'brushed off' what his brother told him. Not forgetting his relationship with MM and how he was treated and all those seemly SS interactions with younger males. If he is back in the studio next week it will be 'off' as Holly and him have the school holidays off normally.

Reactions: 12
It utterly baffles me when I see all the articles on fb from the news outlets that are reporting on this and allowing comments...there is not a single comment in support of him, almost all of them are calling out his behaviour, why are itv not taking public opinion into account when it comes to him? It's crazy!!

Reactions: 20
---
He’s struggled with his mental health in the past. Interesting that Simon Schofield is still in touch with him
---
Well, they still follow each other on Instagram I mean
Didn't Simon Schofield used to be Matt's sister's boyfriend, or am I mis-remembering?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.