Phillip Schofield #20 Big Ben and booing, an award despite not queuing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think so too, he used to be on Lorraine all the time and then all of a sudden stopped appearing but I can’t for the life of me remember when that was, I’m just thinking if it was possibly in the months leading up to Phil coming out? 🤔
Didn't he stop when GB News started or was it after that? Can't remember as I haven't watched Lorraine for ages.

Reactions: 3
The Mail have made a point of saying the two weren’t particularly close growing up. 💸Damage limitation comes to mind.
I recall a few years ago he made a very dramatic song and dance about taking time off TM because his brother was really ill , So to me that sounds like he’s very close to his brother.

Reactions: 26
I think so too, he used to be on Lorraine all the time and then all of a sudden stopped appearing but I can’t for the life of me remember when that was, I’m just thinking if it was possibly in the months leading up to Phil coming out? 🤔
It was late 2019... it was strange because he was quite friendly with Lorraine but she never mentioned that he was leaving or gave him a nice send-off... he just stopped appearing. I think he left on bad terms with ITV.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Didn't he stop when GB News started or was it after that? Can't remember as I haven't watched Lorraine for ages.
No, it was well before GB news if I remember correctly
---
Defendant's lawyer claims the victim is exaggerating and he was an older teenager anyway. Wtf!

Phillip Schofield's brother 'blackmailed boy into sex', court hears # via https://android.com

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I kinda have a feeling there’s more to run in this story with the brother ….. and Phillip …

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wow, really? I saw someone mention Phil's brother had a son but no mention of his age.

Is there a massive clue there as I haven’t seen the age of his victim in the reports.

Remember the Coronation Street actor? He faced 12 charges.

There are clues as to how the abuse spans years.

And we're being told that Phil obviously knew the boy, and met him, if he helped him report it to police……
Tim's son is 19...
He also has a daughter a couple of years younger.

When Tim's Facebook was public he wasn't friends with his kids on there and he never posted about them. He only really posted about his Mum.

Reactions: 9
I kinda have a feeling there’s more to run in this story with the brother ….. and Phillip …
Theres a lot more. Phil has a super injunction out against the worlds media from reporting on it. But twitter has put the young lads name out again who hes been connected with. And thats who I feel for. He was runner for itv this morning and phils other itv shows. Then all of a sudden got a big promotion to loose women and so on and so on. Hes still only young and I imagine his name been dregged up again is hard for him. (Not sure if all of this has already been commented, im new to this thread)

Reactions: 18
It’s laughable when PS was slagging off Prince Andrew daily on the news section calling for his title to be removed and how do the royal family move forward from this scandal knowing this was happening in his own family
& HW will also have known about this I'm sure as PS would have confided in her and ITV would have had to reschedule the presenters etc so she would have been aware! I don’t find it acceptable that they both act high and mighty and have guests on that have gone through the same thing!

Reactions: 21
Let's be honest here it all stinks like week old fish!!
If a member of my family came to me & admitted what this POS did I'd shop them myself without a second thought. Pip is not stupid & knew the fallout would rekindle the MM stuff so was saving himself again this was not kept quiet in anyway to help his brother or the victim. Odious Little toad needs to disappear forth with! And anyone sucking up to him. Let's be honest as far back as we can think 'showbusiness' has been a cesspit of the worst scum of humanity! With maybe a few rays of sunshine within!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Let's be honest here it all stinks like week old fish!!
If a member of my family came to me & admitted what this POS did I'd shop them myself without a second thought. Pip is not stupid & knew the fallout would rekindle the MM stuff so was saving himself again this was not kept quiet in anyway to help his brother or the victim. Odious Little toad needs to disappear forth with! And anyone sucking up to him. Let's be honest as far back as we can think 'showbusiness' has been a cesspit of the worst scum of humanity! With maybe a few rays of sunshine within!
It’s been said on this thread recently and I’ll say it again. He honestly thinks it will all have blown over after the Easter holiday and he’ll be back on that couch as if nothing happened and no mention of it.

Reactions: 29
Not even after Easter, articles say he’s back on Monday They will have to address it, he can’t come back in and not talk about it, surely

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Not even after Easter, articles say he’s back on Monday They will have to address it, he can’t come back in and not talk about it, surely
They usually have the Easter holidays off? I would be gobsmacked if he was back on Monday.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Phil and Tim's parents are alive? How utterly mortifying to have both sons linked to this.

Reactions: 8
He'll probably be back in on Monday, with an angst looking face saying how awful its been for HIM. Then will be hailed as a brave hero. Grr!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.