Phillip Schofield #20 Big Ben and booing, an award despite not queuing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm wondering what might happen if the pressure becomes too much for Alison Hammond? Will she be driven to take her own life? ITV need to think about this, before shoving someone under a bus.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
All very odd.
I can only I can only imagine that you would disclose this type of horrendous crime to a family member - knowing that they would dob you in.
I feel that there is more to it. Perhaps at some point It became apparent that PS had some knowledge of this - and then took the route of he was “a shoulder to cry on”. It really does sound like the brother is trying to cover up PS’s knowledge or possible involvement.
A crime like this can only ever be reported. No ordinary joe would keep it under wraps.
Wonder if the brother went to Phil seeking money to pay off the boy? Was told no, so then it was never spoken of again. (I'm in no way suggesting that this boy was seeking payment, just that the abuser was thinking of ways to purchase his way out of legal trouble). It would explain philth not running to the police to report, the other layer to this is that the abuser worked for the police so the victim would believe that they wouldn't arrest one of their own. That boy must have felt hopeless and trapped.

Reactions: 20
Wonder if the brother went to Phil seeking money to pay off the boy? Was told no, so then it was never spoken of again. (I'm in no way suggesting that this boy was seeking payment, just that the abuser was thinking of ways to purchase his way out of legal trouble). It would explain philth not running to the police to report, the other layer to this is that the abuser worked for the police so the victim would believe that they wouldn't arrest one of their own. That boy must have felt hopeless and trapped.
That is a very good point, especially if Timothy knew about MM. that’s why Phil was so angry, not because he was disgusted with the action.
Be interesting to know what his defence is, is he just going to say it didn’t happen and his his words against the victims

Reactions: 9
OMG I've just read up on Alison Hammond! So to replace PieceofSchofield they've given a presenting job to a woman who has been blackmailed? That's the first place ITV went when looking for a replacement presenter?
I can't get ITV, no interest in ITVX but that's just... What is wrong with these people (Producers)? I hope Alison finds time to recover. There's always that "throw yourself into work to forget it". But that's ridiculous.

Reactions: 9
It’s was probably more like “you’ve got experience with this, how do I take out an injunction against this boy who’s telling the truth about how I groomed him?” And Phil was like “you’re not with James Grant Management so you can’t afford it”…

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s laughable when PS was slagging off Prince Andrew daily on the news section calling for his title to be removed and how do the royal family move forward from this scandal knowing this was happening in his own family

Reactions: 37
It’s laughable when PS was slagging off Prince Andrew daily on the news section calling for his title to be removed and how do the royal family move forward from this scandal knowing this was happening in his own family
That's the thing, he was so high and mighty towards everyone, while knowing that he and his brother had filthy secrets.
I sincerely hope that the chickens are coming home to roost.

Reactions: 35
I feel like the tabloids are trying to tell us the full story without explicitly saying it because they know he would sue the daylights out of them. How could he have not called the police on his brother? Just tell him not to do it again?! Wow!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This is actually really disturbing to read. What the hell is going on at ITV and the POLICE! Once again I feel shocked and disturbed that the police are brought into this.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Daily mail write up on today, and 2nd story from the top.
Phillip Schofield's brother 'blackmailed boy into sex', court hears # via https://android.com
And it reads that he is still a teenager. So no matter how much they dress it up and victim blame with their hot shot piece of tit lawyer they can get in the n once bin! Beasts. I want the silver slimeball cancelled over this. And his enablers. It’s what he deserves 🤬
---
I do wonder why he’s mentioned that he confessed to Philth at all? I can imagine the slimey git telling him not to drag him into it. It has done him absolutely no favours.

Reactions: 21
I think Dan Wootton knows a lot about PS, from the little digs he's made over the years.

Reactions: 23
I think Dan Wootton knows a lot about PS, from the little digs he's made over the years.
Wouldn't be surprised if the super injunction covers all news outlets. It really sucks that people with money can cover up their crimes. Have they learned nothing from Saville? Clearly not.

Reactions: 20
I think so too, he used to be on Lorraine all the time and then all of a sudden stopped appearing but I can’t for the life of me remember when that was, I’m just thinking if it was possibly in the months leading up to Phil coming out? 🤔

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.