Phillip Schofield #20 Big Ben and booing, an award despite not queuing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You only need to look at the comments on fb on each news article to see how the public feel about philth, so why does itv keep inflicting him on the public..

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You only need to look at the comments on fb on each news article to see how the public feel about philth, so why does itv keep inflicting him on the public..
The best way to deal with this lot is to stop watching their crap programme - ITV would soon boot him out then :)

Reactions: 23
Why is Philip Schofield not being prosecuted for concealing a crime! It’s quite clear from court transcripts that he was aware of this crime for quite a while before it was brought to police attention & investigated. What if it comes out his sick brother did this again within that time when he could have stopped it by reporting him straight away? If this can’t be criminal, then it should be at least a moral crime & this slimy coward should never be on television again, it makes me so angry, he’s clearly a predator himself given his grooming of the young TV runner & now covering his brothers crimes!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why is Philip Schofield not being prosecuted for concealing a crime! It’s quite clear from court transcripts that he was aware of this crime for quite a while before it was brought to police attention & investigated. What if it comes out his sick brother did this again within that time when he could have stopped it by reporting him straight away? If this can’t be criminal, then it should be at least a moral crime & this slimy coward should never be on television again, it makes me so angry, he’s clearly a predator himself given his grooming of the young TV runner & now covering his brothers crimes!
Completely agree. I looked into this and posted upthread that the CPS website states that the not reporting a crime is not a criminal offence (although IMO this is too much of a broad statement and leaves criminals of serious crimes such as SA, GBH and Murder etc enabled)

PS should be hung out to dry. Someone close to me experienced SA in childhood and the devestation and long term/possibly life long effects and the trauma are crippling for them. The thought of anyone knowing about what happened to them at the time and not reporting it makes my blood boil.

Like you say, we don't know if the abuse carried on after the disclosure to PS. If it did, PS could have prevented it and chose not to. As it was never spoken of again how was he to trust his brother wasn't still acting on his sick impulses?

The whole situation makes me sick. If he's back on the screens after Easter, ITV needs closing down. How can they employ someone with such a low moral code.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Schofield is bound to be called as a witness hopefully so that should be very interesting.
Can you imagine the conversation with ITV and AH as to coming in this week ?
ITV - Hi Alison can you cover the week of 27th March please ?
AH - Why …. It’s not school holidays - where is Philth ?
ITV - ahhh …. He’s giving evidence in his brothers trial as he’s been done for ( ALLEGEDLY ) grooming a minor and being into Bestiality vids.
AH - Sure … see you then !
I GIVE UP !

Reactions: 13
Is he going to be known as the Jimmy Saville of ITV?
I do wonder if he already is in the inner showbiz circles! Only my opinion ofc. I think if you know things and don’t say then you are as bad.

Reactions: 10
This reminds me of the "Framing Britney Spears" documentary. Something that scratched the surface and set the wheels in motion until Britney got the chance to speak up a few months later, which was the beginning of the end of her conservatorship.

This has got to be ruffling some feathers - his, if not ITV's. I mean, this is the closest his alleged activities have ever come to spilling out. And it feels like there just needs to be one more thing to happen before it all blows up.

It makes me feel quite sorry for Alison Hammond, tbh. You could argue she's been thrown under the bus with the recent blackmail story to save his skin - especially if he is that "untouchable person" discussed recently whose activities won't be revealed until after they've died.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
My god it gets worse....rotten to the core
so Timothy tells his Brother that he is gay in 2019 and Phil comes out as gay in February 2020, and the claim is made the brothers weren't close! nice bit of distancing eh Philth! I believe there is more to all this than meets the eye!
---
Nah, just something else for ITV to sweep under the rug.
there are only so many rugs!
---
The broom cupboard
the Groom cupboard!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.