Phillip Schofield #2 Alleged affair with This Morning runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But if hewas underage then it is grooming? PS is an adult and woyld know better. I think this will be the narrative they will likely run with to cover up the age etc.. make this guy look like he is jealous and trying to bring PS down.
So say its revenge etc.

Reactions: 4
"Man, 51, married with children, visits a school and meets a girl aged 15 who he then keeps in touch with, following her on social media, and helps get her job where he works, mentors her, takes her out for drinks, and talks to her about her sexuality. He tells her he's serious about her and will leave his wife for her, and when she turns 18, they start a sexual relationship."

I do not think a middle-aged man having sexual interest in either a male or female in their teens is normal. Saying that they are adults and know what they are doing does not make it right. MM might have been the most confident, self-assured, mature teenager in the world, but it still is not right IMO. If it were my son OR daughter, I would be horrified.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
From everything I've seen Mr Matthew isn't innocent in all this at all . He knew full well what he was doing and when phillip refused to meet his demands he then threatened phillip with outing him to the newspapers etc .

This is a simple case of a man having an affair but unwilling to leave his life for the lover . Lover gets angry threatens to reveal all . Phillip limits the damage by coming out as gay .

End of story you are all jumping to crazy conclusions !
Bullshit there’s far more to this than a simple fling
lots of what was said in his damage limitation exercise has already been blown apart
I agree McGreevy isn’t innocent and to a certain extent saw Schofield as a meal ticket to fame but Schofield is years older been in the business a lot of years and should have been well aware of the fact living a double life makes you gullible and open to blackmail and manipulation... and quite frankly should have known better the term you don’t tit on your own doorstep comes to mind....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Does anyone know what Carol McGiffin actually has to do with this!?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does anyone know what Carol McGiffin actually has to do with this!?
No but Carol has been in the industey for years as her ex was Presenter Chris Evans so she is likely going to have inside gossip. Dont know hwr link to PS though but shes an ex Loose Women. An original Loose women.

Reactions: 6
Bullshit there’s far more to this than a simple fling
lots of what was said in his damage limitation exercise has already been blown apart
I agree McGreevy isn’t innocent and to a certain extent saw Schofield as a meal ticket to fame but Schofield is years older been in the business a lot of years and should have been well aware of the fact living a double life makes you gullible and open to blackmail and manipulation... and quite frankly should have known better
You hit the nail on the head with the fact schofey is wise . Could be more to it at the same time until evidence is revealed I can't see how everybody is jumping to pedophilia

Reactions: 3
AND if was MM I’d be fuming and making a statement!!

Surely if it’s all false you’d be fuming and doing a public statement whether it be through press or your own social media!
No one would stop me defending myself I’d be going ballistic!
MM has been paid off though, so can't say anything or he'd never work in Tv again...

Reactions: 4
No but Carol has been in the industey for years as her ex was Presenter Chris Evans so she is likely going to have inside gossip. Dont know hwr link to PS though but shes an ex Loose Women. An original Loose women.
Fern Britton is keeping quiet also

Reactions: 5
From everything I've seen Mr Matthew isn't innocent in all this at all . He knew full well what he was doing and when phillip refused to meet his demands he then threatened phillip with outing him to the newspapers etc .

This is a simple case of a man having an affair but unwilling to leave his life for the lover . Lover gets angry threatens to reveal all . Phillip limits the damage by coming out as gay .

No, this is the story of a starstruck child being befriended by a man over 30 years older, who eventually gives him a leg up to his first job in TV, and then starts shagging him as soon as he’s 18*

I don’t actually care about the circumstances of their break up and MM’s threat to tell all. He is 100% the victim here.

* OK, so we don’t know when they started shagging exactly

• Sad
Reactions: 30
No, this is the story of a starstruck child being befriended by a man over 30 years older, who eventually gives him a leg up to his first job in TV, and then starts shagging him as soon as he’s 18*

I don’t actually care about the circumstances of their break up and MM’s threat to tell all. He is 100% the victim here.

* OK, so we don’t know when they started shagging exactly

This 👍👍👍

Reactions: 10
"MM has been paid off though, so can't say anything or he'd never work in TV again".

The circumstantial evidence certainly seems to suggest this. The guy seems to have gone to ground in a situation where the tabloids will be wanting to wave very large cheques in front of him for his story.

Reactions: 6

This isn’t just jilted lover stuff though, wherever there is a power imbalance there is cause for concern. Even in two consenting adults there can be forces at play that make it inappropriate, I feel like this was clearly inappropriate!

Reactions: 10
I 100% believe Phil groomed this lad! Phil must know some secrets about what goes on at itv because there's no explanation as to why they don't want to get rid of him? Phil and holly present too many shows anyway I'd rather see new people given a chance. I don't think we will ever find out what really happened 😡 Phil makes me feel sick now when I look at him, taking advantage of young boys.

Reactions: 16
I loved Fern Britton on This Morning Fern was hilarious perhaps theres another reason why she really left then. Too me she was TV Gold why get rid of her over Phil???

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.