Phillip Schofield #2 Alleged affair with This Morning runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow they are trying to wipe all trace of MM and scofe from the net. His old Facebook page that Phillip had commented on has now disappeared. I think the reason the old twitter is still there is because maybe MM can't get into it to delete it. And why wasn't MM name trending on twitter everyone is talking about it, surely they can't control that?

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I cannot wait for this to - hopefully - all become public knowledge. He's always been a self satisfied little weazle who has tit on people from his perch on the top... it's about time he tasted his own medicine.

I don't agree with forcibly outing someone - but then if this is all true - his taking advantage of young men who are star struck and vulnerable is a thousand times worse.

His poor wife and girls - whether she knew or not, I can't imagine what they are going through - especially Steph. I've watched the How To Spend It Well series each year (I love Christmas!) and she seems lovely and very sweet.

Reactions: 17
Bloody hell I never thought Id see the day when a Phillip Scofield thread was going faster then Meghan Markle's.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
So MM was in the credits for dancing on ice last week and this week he wasnt. No doubt hes been moved on from this job just like TM. i wonder has phil just paid him off?!
Just had a nose and i can‘t see his name on last weeks credits

Reactions: 3

Yel

Bloody hell I never thought Id see the day when a Phillip Scofield thread was going faster then Meghan Markle's.
His thread will be going quicker than the hinch if the tit hits the fan for Philip Schofield.

Google always wants to recorrect his surname to remove the h and h was voted off that silly ice show tonight. Coincidence I don't think so *Twilight music*😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This must be kept talking about it’s the only way to keep the story coming out or see him have to give a public statement or denial.

I also think it’s better to use actual names when discussing it so that all this can be seen when searching their names online.

Reactions: 21
No, just a chronic attention seeker who gets jealous of anyone else being centre stage.
I could be wrong, but I believe he does the loud and in your face routine to basically keep his private life private. He ignores questions about it and doesn't follow up or give info about it. I watched something over Christmas and they all said he is obsessive about keeping his family life private.

I can see why it's too much though.

Reactions: 3
So MM was in the credits for dancing on ice last week and this week he wasnt. No doubt hes been moved on from this job just like TM. i wonder has phil just paid him off?!
I think it might have been a bit awkward if he’d turned up for work today..... 😂☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ian 'H' Watkins has revealed that he would have "pulled out" of Dancing On Ice if his same-sex partnership didn't go ahead. The Mirror. 8 Feb.

Thankfully, H has been "kicked out". Who on earth do these people think they are. This guy is a non entity that was in a short lived manufactured group. He acts like he's Bob Dylan or The Rolling Stones.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ian 'H' Watkins has revealed that he would have "pulled out" of Dancing On Ice if his same-sex partnership didn't go ahead. The Mirror. 8 Feb.

Thankfully, H has been "kicked out". Who on earth do these people think they are. This guy is a non entity that was in a short lived manufactured group. He acts like he's Bob Dylan or The Rolling Stones.
Sorry for the quick side-note but the minute he was rude to Jayne Torvill tonight I think his fate was sealed..... 🙄

Reactions: 16

Yeah and he just had to put his 2 penn'orth worth in tonight on DOI.

Reactions: 6
What did he say?? Glad he has gone, another that thinks he is something he really isn’t!
I can’t quite remember now, she was commenting on how she wanted him to do more stuff I think and he said something snotty like “do you know how hard that is....”
To an Olympic ice skater..... 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Whos tuning into TM tomorrow?

'Strictly your next' piss off like anyones going to take any notice of you your not Elton John.
I feel like phil needs a few weeks off. Lie low, eat a few burgers, get some sleep, sort himself out mentally. Regardless of whether he was seeing this other wee guy it cant have been am easy time for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Whos tuning into TM tomorrow?

'Strictly your next' piss off like anyones going to take any notice of you your not Elton John.
I'll look at the beginning of it to see if PS is still milking it. Him and HW might thank the 'many thousands of viewers' :LOL: for their amazing support :p .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.