Phillip Schofield #2 Alleged affair with This Morning runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t get: on social media quite a few people are thinking that Ruth and Eamon knew about MM and that’s why they have fallen out with PS. However, if something does come to light that PS was cheating on his wife with MM and he was underage, Ruth and Eamon are going to look really bad for not saying anything.
Also if it does come to light that PS was cheating on his wife with MM (when MM was 18+ mind you) I doubt there would be much fall out. Maybe 6 months to a year of awkwardness but PS can sell it as his struggle with being gay, his inexperience within the LGBTQ+ community, loveless marriage, etc etc. I mean if Ant can come back smelling of roses and win an award after crashing his car whilst drunk, PS can come back from a consensual gay affair.

Reactions: 8
What I don’t get: on social media quite a few people are thinking that Ruth and Eamon knew about MM and that’s why they have fallen out with PS. However, if something does come to light that PS was cheating on his wife with MM and he was underage, Ruth and Eamon are going to look really bad for not saying anything.
Also if it does come to light that PS was cheating on his wife with MM (when MM was 18+ mind you) I doubt there would be much fall out. Maybe 6 months to a year of awkwardness but PS can sell it as his struggle with being gay, his inexperience within the LGBTQ+ community, loveless marriage, etc etc. I mean if Ant can come back smelling of roses and win an award after crashing his car whilst drunk, PS can come back from a consensual gay affair.
A few years ago I would have thought the same but after Prince Andrew, Epstein, Kevin Spacey etc our eyes are open and we won’t stand for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
A few years ago I would have thought the same but after Prince Andrew, Epstein, Kevin Spacey etc our eyes are open and we won’t stand for it.
My theory is based on if MM was over the age of consent, or 18.
I would hope no one would support him if he was having an affair with an underage boy.

Reactions: 10
The press will sniff it out if Schofield was involved with a young teen , it won’t and can’t be hushed up.

Reactions: 13
I believe 100% management read places like Tattle, maybe celebs themselves. They want to know public mood about themselves as they have a vested interest. It’s business.

Reactions: 26
The press will sniff it out if Schofield was involved with a young teen , it won’t and can’t be hushed up.
If I was a journalist that would be my life’s work to find the truth of cretins like that. Not trash articles about z listers etc. Let’s hope someone does it and digs so deep that everyone is shitting bricks

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I believe 100% management read places like Tattle, maybe celebs themselves. They want to know public mood about themselves as they have a vested interest. It’s business.
👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

What the duck are they paying all that money for if they aren't. Hi Jack Madeley!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Lets hope this brings down the whole bloody lot of them, Willoughby and her best mate Cotton too. All complicit while adopting the moral high ground.

Reactions: 36
Lets hope this brings down the whole bloody lot of them, Willoughby and her best mate Cotton too. All complicit while adopting the moral high ground.
I think something has gone on between Ferne and Holly too, not going to derail as think there is already a thread around. But agree, a huge shake up is needed. I hate that people feel the need to gush over, and big up, over paid self-observed idiots like this!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I think something has gone on between Ferne and Holly too, not going to derail as think their is already a thread around. But agree, a huge shake up is needed. I hate that people feel the need to gush over, and big up, over paid self-observed idiots like this!
Where's the thread please?

Edited. It's ok found it

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
With regards to MM's age, that could be what Ruth made a formal complaint about, knowing that if it ever came out, she (and Eamonn) would be judged very harshly by their public for not speaking out. Whereas having made the complaint, if it all becomes public she can point to that and say she did her bit but the management decided to keep quiet. Clever.

Reactions: 24
With regards to MM's age, that could be what Ruth made a formal complaint about, knowing that if it ever came out, she (and Eamonn) would be judged very harshly by their public for not speaking out. Whereas having made the complaint, if it all becomes public she can point to that and say she did her bit but the management decided to keep quiet. Clever.
I would say with MM being moved to work on loose women there was clearly speculation and people were unhappy with what was going on. I cant see ruth sitting back as her own son is around the same age. Lets not forget ruth has also had her own very hard times this year losing her sister.

Reactions: 7
I think this makes total sense

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.