Phillip Schofield #15 Skating on very thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of respect for Matt I wasn't going to post this photo. However it is easily found on the internet - I found it after a quick search! ...and as you can see, he was very, very young when this photo was taken with Simon. It's said that the photo was taken at a birthday party.

20211018_011137.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Out of respect for Matt I wasn't going to post this photo. However it is easily found on the internet - I found it after a quick search! ...and as you can see, he was very, very young when this photo was taken with Simon. It's said that the photo was taken at a birthday party.

View attachment 815333
I believe this photo originally came from Simon's girlfriend and she deleted it from her IG after all the rumours came out 🤨

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I believe this photo originally came from Simon's girlfriend and she deleted it from her IG after all the rumours came out 🤨
Oh really. Thanks for that information, I hadn't heard that. I don't really know too much about Simon. All I know is that he used to be in a relationship with Matt's sister but that was a few years back so it's probably not relevant now 🙂

Reactions: 7
I’m just gonna say it, the three of them do not take normal photos together, what is with the weird up-closeness, all up on each other’s personal space and adoring looks at one another???

You add in to the equation that the 3 of them are all decades and counting apart between each other it just all gets weirder.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Okay philthy, do you really think it will happen? 😂🤔🤔

If Eamonn knows much more of what's gone on with Schofe and if the latter has upset his wife, being the plain-spoken man he is, he's shown incredible restraint. Probably because he values his own wife and career too much and is happy to bide his time.

Reactions: 12
Something tells me he's been pork-sworded up the Khyber by BOTH of them round his seedy secret apartment in Southwark. You can tell by the way he walks! :sick::sick: 🤮🤮 Here's a report from another venture with "brave kind Phil" and his "friends."

Phillip Schofield puffs on a shisha pipe and pretends he's playing bagpipes during night out (thesun.co.uk)

1634550535760.png

Philip’s ‘friend’.
..with benefits! :sick:

If Eamonn knows much more of what's gone on with Schofe and if the latter has upset his wife, being the plain-spoken man he is, he's shown incredible restraint. Probably because he values his own wife and career too much and is happy to bide his time.
Eamonn's not daft - he knows the nation's love-affair with "brave kind Phil" is starting to turn sour and it's only a matter of time. "How are the mighty fallen!" :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Why does he still wear his wedding ring?
Because it was always a "lavender marriage" and still is. I heard him talking about "my Steph" only last week, but he never once mentioned "my Matty" in all the years he was in a relationship with him.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Sorry who’s Simon?
Another person PS met when they were a teen actor in a stage production he was working on as a near 40 year old man, they became best buds despite the big age gap and they share the same last name which is a coincidence.

SS also co-founded the theatre school PS was a patron of and that MM attended.

Reactions: 9
I’d imagine that anything that went on between the two Schofields is now over as Simon is about 20 years too old for Philip 🙄 I might be wrong but I think he now ‘procures’ young men for Phil instead as a part of an arrangement. It’s all so grim. Why can’t the press expose him for what he is?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Something tells me he's been pork-sworded up the Khyber by BOTH of them round his seedy secret apartment in Southwark. You can tell by the way he walks! :sick::sick: 🤮🤮 Here's a report from another venture with "brave kind Phil" and his "friends."

Phillip Schofield puffs on a shisha pipe and pretends he's playing bagpipes during night out (thesun.co.uk)

View attachment 815658

..with benefits! :sick:

Eamonn's not daft - he knows the nation's love-affair with "brave kind Phil" is starting to turn sour and it's only a matter of time. "How are the mighty fallen!" :LOL::ROFLMAO:
The 'Southwark of shame' the next morning.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if he still uses the Southwark shag pad?
I expect so, but can't confirm. It used to be his "man-cave" (I use the noun "man" cautiously) where he could run off and do his own thing - you know what I mean! ;) Steph would have known, but she didn't care so long as it was all done privately. Now he seems to be acting as if his secrets are still safe and no-one knows a thing. I know though, that there's a reason he had to come out as gay - and let's just say it's not purely platonic friendships!

• Heart
This whole thing is so seedy 🤢 look forward to the day all the truth is revealed because things have a way of coming out (pun intended 🤣)

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.