Phillip Schofield #15 Skating on very thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly is sickly sweet with schofe, she’s spent far too long at TM , I wonder why 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Holly is sickly sweet with schofe, she’s spent far too long at TM , I wonder why 🤔
I know what's NOT the reason - nudge nudge, know what I mean? - Say no more! Let's just say it's nothing to do with a bit of 'ow's yer father! Eamonn made a similar joke on his "coming out" day, although obviously he'd known for years but couldn't say anything.

1634977596661.png

Reactions: 4
Heyy there bud, how you doing? Hurry up and catch up 🥴🥺🤫:sick:
20211024_232609.jpg

And here's Pappy....🤢🤢

20211024_232645.jpg

Heyy there bud, how you doing? Hurry up and catch up 🥴🥺🤫:sick:
20211024_232609.jpg

And here's Pappy....🤢🤢

20211024_232645.jpg
Quoted my own post because I'm going to bed now but I don't think I will sleep because that 'star of television' makes me heave 🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
x-posted this in the Holly thread. What a load of old shite. Apols if you ARE into crystals and healing and all that stuff. It's Phil I can't bleeping stand, not the crystals etc. These two are just flogging shite and taking the p1ss out of people.

Image1.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I got an alert about this from Secret Celeb Gossip. Click on below post and you will see Matthew McGreevy post at the top. ;) Personally, I think Matt wants to put it all behind him and get on with his life, but we'll see!

Is anyone else seeing this? 😳

View attachment 833065
Seeing it? I don't even watch This Morning when "brave, kind Phil" and fawning Holly are hosting, but I'm getting constant tweets about it, as if they think it's going to get me all excited! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

pedalo? I don't get what you mean mate. x
This is a pedalo - but I don't think it's what she means. I suspect it's another word beginning with 'p!' 😯

1635424775304.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Would it be ok to create a new thread with AlwightDallin's title suggestion? Post 973, with 36 votes.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Would it be ok to create a new thread with AlwightDallin's title suggestion? Post 973, with 36 votes.
Sounds good to me:
Phillip Schofield #16 - Knighthood, no way! He can't even get an NTA

(Better not put "Phillth" in the title, as it will confuse some people.)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.