Phillip Schofield #15 Skating on very thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched a programme on Max Clifford and a journalist was going to run a story about him and his secret seedy life but the editor pulled it as Clifford got wind and sent out warnings to everyone.
People like Schofield and Clifford will unknowingly manipulate people through the years and along the way find out their darkest secrets and use it against them, if they ever feel threatened that their real life may be outed.
There are far too many examples of it unfortunately :(

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Lots of them all keeping their mouths shut. You can see Ananda and Ruth especially are dying to speak out.
They all keep their mouths shut because of a non-disclosure agreement - but things still leak out through "reliable sources." Everyone used to be terrified of "brave kind Phil," who could finish their careers in a flash if they upset him. However, the times they are a-changin'. Too many people know he's not what he seems now and his popularity is on the wane (he didn't even make the shortlist for "Best Presenter" at the NTAs for example) and as he becomes less loved, neither does he have the clout he used to have. And as he loses his power and control over people, all his "secrets" suddenly don't seem so safe anymore.

It's only a matter of time, you wait and see! 🍿🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They all keep their mouths shut because of a non-disclosure agreement - but things still leak out through "reliable sources." Everyone used to be terrified of "brave kind Phil," who could finish their careers in a flash if they upset him. However, the times they are a-changin'. Too many people know he's not what he seems now and his popularity is on the wane (he didn't even make the shortlist for "Best Presenter" at the NTAs for example) and as he becomes less loved, neither does he have the clout he used to have. And as he loses his power and control over people, all his "secrets" suddenly don't seem so safe anymore.

It's only a matter of time, you wait and see! 🍿🍿
Better late than never! I can't wait to see it all unravel for this utter creep :)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Been a lurker on this thread for a long time and recently made an account. I actually know MM, we went to drama school together. This was before he changed to a different group so I actually never met Phillip (thankfully!).

I tell absolutely everyone I know about how gross Phil is haha. Matt was a nice kid, few years younger than me. Life and soul of the party kinda vibes. Has a twin sister and older sister who went to drama too and they were just a lovely family. It really saddens me to read about him being groomed and to think about how many other children Philip Schofield has done that to.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Been a lurker on this thread for a long time and recently made an account. I actually know MM, we went to drama school together. This was before he changed to a different group so I actually never met Phillip (thankfully!).

I tell absolutely everyone I know about how gross Phil is haha. Matt was a nice kid, few years younger than me. Life and soul of the party kinda vibes. Has a twin sister and older sister who went to drama too and they were just a lovely family. It really saddens me to read about him being groomed and to think about how many other children Philip Schofield has done that to.
Thank you so much for posting. How is MM? I’ve often wondered about him and if he is still traumatised. Do you know anything about the super injunction and how long he is to stay silent for?

Reactions: 10

Hi there, its good to hear MM was a nice kid as when all this first came about there was a lot of what i would personally call victim blaming going on, painting Matt to be some villian who wanted to do a kiss and tell to make a quick buck.

This was no doubt from people who didn’t know the backstory or are themselves up to questionably dodgy behaviour and trying to excuse it.

I heard M was a twin, do you know if any of his siblings now live over in the USA? when all this hit the fan there was rumours he headed out there to lay low with a sibling.

Reactions: 9
Thank you so much for posting. How is MM? I’ve often wondered about him and if he is still traumatised. Do you know anything about the super injunction and how long he is to stay silent for?
I have a few mutual friends with him and he seems to be doing OK! Hard to tell and I personally wouldn't msg him myself as it's been sooo long he would know I'm in it for the Goss haha (even tho I truly do wish him well!). I don't know anything about the superinjunction sadly.

Hi there, its good to hear MM was a nice kid as when all this first came about there was a lot of what i would personally call victim blaming going on, painting Matt to be some villian who wanted to do a kiss and tell to make a quick buck.

This was no doubt from people who didn’t know the backstory or are themselves up to questionably dodgy behaviour and trying to excuse it.

I heard M was a twin, do you know if any of his siblings now live over in the USA? when all this hit the fan there was rumours he headed out there to lay low with a sibling.
Aww he was so nice! Really loud and in your face but in a good way. Was always very stagey and didn't surprise me in the slightest when he went into TV work. I followed him originally when he started tweeting Philip and thought it was so cool that he knew him which makes me feel sick now. When he did the interview reel and shared it on twitter I was honestly amazed. I'm pretty sure he also had a part in something called 'banana' or similar but I'll have to fact check on that and get back to you haha.

His twin is called Lizzie. I'll find out for ya, get my fb snoop on haha

OK so I was wrong. He has 3 sisters but I've only met two of them, Lizzie and Orla. The third is called Alice and lives in California so it's fairly likely he could have gone over there. She's a fair bit older than him with her own family

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Feel really sorry for MM. It all reminds me a bit of Leaving Neverland.

Reactions: 11
I have a few mutual friends with him and he seems to be doing OK! Hard to tell and I personally wouldn't msg him myself as it's been sooo long he would know I'm in it for the Goss haha (even tho I truly do wish him well!). I don't know anything about the superinjunction sadly.

Aww he was so nice! Really loud and in your face but in a good way. Was always very stagey and didn't surprise me in the slightest when he went into TV work. I followed him originally when he started tweeting Philip and thought it was so cool that he knew him which makes me feel sick now. When he did the interview reel and shared it on twitter I was honestly amazed. I'm pretty sure he also had a part in something called 'banana' or similar but I'll have to fact check on that and get back to you haha.

His twin is called Lizzie. I'll find out for ya, get my fb snoop on haha

OK so I was wrong. He has 3 sisters but I've only met two of them, Lizzie and Orla. The third is called Alice and lives in California so it's fairly likely he could have gone over there. She's a fair bit older than him with her own family
Ah, sounds like that info was quite possibly true then!

I hope he’s been able to get support during all this it must be hard not having a voice when the other side gets to have their say and really control the whole narrative and then be widely celebrated.

You say you went to the theatre school, did you have any dealings with SS or have any opinions on him?

Reactions: 6
Ah, sounds like that info was quite possibly true then!

I hope he’s been able to get support during all this it must be hard not having a voice when the other side gets to have their say and really control the whole narrative and then be widely celebrated.

You say you went to the theatre school, did you have any dealings with SS or have any opinions on him?
I went to the drama school he attended before he moved the one in Hyde which had PS as its patron so I never actually met him, not that he'd be interested in me anyway hahah

I think I can explain that. Phillip liked the attention of lots of young boys and found "the one" who'd become his new main assistant and runner, to replace Matthew, whom he'd become bored of. As Matthew found himself being side-lined and pushed out, he became angry and wanted revenge, so went to the papers. "Brave kind Phil" had promised him a glittering media career, but was now turning his back on him - that's what Matthew meant when he said "Phil's f*cked me over." It wasn't the money so much as an attempt to bring Phil down - and who can blame him? Don't we all want to see the smug smile wiped off his face? :LOL::ROFLMAO:

This is something I've constructed of course, so I might not have all my facts right, but I reckon that's the gist of it.

Reactions: 14
With all the dodgy stuff surrounding Phillip Schofield, I'm surprised he hasn't lost work. I suppose he's gotta be found guilty first, but with all the chatter I'm shocked he is still so brazen on the TV as if it's nothing.

Reactions: 11
With all the dodgy stuff surrounding Phillip Schofield, I'm surprised he hasn't lost work. I suppose he's gotta be found guilty first, but with all the chatter I'm shocked he is still so brazen on the TV as if it's nothing.
I refuse to watch him on the morning programme he does as he irritates the hell out of me anyway, but ffs, how does he appear on so many adverts?? Get him off my telly screen for ever more!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m surprised he is tempting Boris to TM for another interview, many of the public and social media wasn’t happy with the last one and went in on him over it.

All it will take is for another one of two situations like that and before you know it these allegations go viral and people will be demanding answers of him and ITV then the media will have a field day reporting what they really wanted to report the first time around.

It will be something stupid and unrelated like that which will be his downfall.

I refuse to watch him on the morning programme he does as he irritates the hell out of me anyway, but ffs, how does he appear on so many adverts?? Get him off my telly screen for ever more!!
Absolutely. Gin adverts, This Morning, The Cube show, insurance adverts. I am sure there's more he has done and is doing.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I’m surprised he is tempting Boris to TM for another interview, many of the public and social media wasn’t happy with the last one and went in on him over it.

All it will take is for another one of two situations like that and before you know it these allegations go viral and people will be demanding answers of him and ITV then the media will have a field day reporting what they really wanted to report the first time around.

It will be something stupid and unrelated like that which will be his downfall.
The days of "brave kind Phil's" £multi-million glittering media career are numbered, I have no doubt about that. He's on the wane already.

"He hath but a little time.."

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.