Phillip Schofield #15 Skating on very thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice the story is very biased in favour of the "victim" - Schofield, and against the Murdoch group of newspapers. However, it does add a few more pieces to the jigsaw puzzle!

The things it doesn't talk about are where The Sun got the story from in the first place (Matthew McGreevy) and the 34-year age gap between "brave kind Phil" and his toy-boy.

If anyone needs proof of this age gap, here are their dates-of-birth:
Matt McGreevy DoB: 24-03-1996
Phil Schofield DoB: 01-04-1962

View attachment 804860
Hahahaha. Just noticed the fool was born on April Fools day 🤡😛

• Haha
Reactions: 9
very awkward news review with the Rooney documentary discussion, especially JHB and her complete disdain for a man who cheats on his wife regularly 🤣🤣 he couldn't move that part on any quicker could he?!his face was a bleeping picture 😂😂

Omg and now the phone in with Deidre about infidelity 🤣🤣 someone's having a laugh at his expense arent they?!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
very awkward news review with the Rooney documentary discussion, especially JHB and her complete disdain for a man who cheats on his wife regularly 🤣🤣 he couldn't move that part on any quicker could he?!his face was a bleeping picture 😂😂

Omg and now the phone in with Deidre about infidelity 🤣🤣 someone's having a laugh at his expense arent they?!!
And yet "brave kind Phil" tries to come across as so sanctimonious and saintly! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: Anyway, it's a bit different, because Steph has known what he gets up to for many years, but she was OK with it so long as it was kept shrouded in secrecy.

JHB is Julia Hartley-Brewer - I know she's pretty provocative, and she would have been totally aware of "brave kind Phil's" behind-the-scenes behaviour! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It's amazing what you can find with a quick Twitter search on @danwootton schofield

Quite a little goldmine for gossip! :LOL::ROFLMAO: Take this for example, note especially the date:

Reactions: 5
It's amazing what you can find with a quick Twitter search on @danwootton schofield

Quite a little goldmine for gossip! :LOL::ROFLMAO: Take this for example, note especially the date:

Amanda Holden is almost certainly one and Rylan another. I’m guessing possibly Ruth and Eamon as well.

Reactions: 6
Rylan, Ruth and Eamonn for sure. Amanda is clinging on pretty tightly to ITV so I reckon she wont speak out.

Reactions: 7
The thing that I can’t understand is most of the crew etc on TM would have known about the relationship.
I’m assuming that there must not be any recruitment procedures in place. Jobs like MM’s are like gold dust. How exactly was he appointed?

Reactions: 6
The thing that I can’t understand is most of the crew etc on TM would have known about the relationship.
I’m assuming that there must not be any recruitment procedures in place. Jobs like MM’s are like gold dust. How exactly was he appointed?
It was the casting couch with Philith I should think 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
It was the casting couch with Philith I should think 🤢🤢🤢
It's pretty well known that "brave kind Phil" arranged Matthew's career move - they were Twitter friends when the lad was 15! We can never know about the PMs between them.

Interesting Question.

We know MM was a child at the theatre school that was co-founded by PS best friend SS (who he also met when he was the a teen actor on a stage with him, PS is around 24/25 years older so not a conventional best friend relationship to say the least)

PS also happened to be the patron of this Theatre School, of course why wouldn’t he be when it’s run by his best friend after all !! 😉

MM meets PS as a child and is photographed with the rest of the students along side him, then starts sporadically but quite regularly interacting with him on social media, this continues on until he gets the job.

Fast forward 3 years to 2014 and MM is invited for a day visit/tour of the This Morning set and is then working on the set.

EA6E6670-6266-42FA-A38B-2CB1364EF715.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
I always found it weird how he left This Morning, he seemed to be quite solid there
It was the job he loved until suddenly one day it wasn’t and he sat on that couch announcing he was taking a break for a while but would be back and that was that, i don’t remember him returning as a presenter after that.

He is so close with Ruth and Eamonn, to the point that Eamonn credits him as the person that got her laughing again and seeing there is still a good life to be lived after her sisters suicide.

Philth was allegedly pissed off Ruth didn’t like his workplace conduct and was looking out for the lad so bullied her by all accounts, Rylan may have just been disgusted by him and staying loyal to Ruth.

I think Rylan is matey with Amanda Holden as well who Philth also tried to pull the same behaviour with.

Reactions: 17
Lots of them all keeping their mouths shut. You can see Ananda and Ruth especially are dying to speak out.

Reactions: 12
Lots of them all keeping their mouths shut. You can see Ananda and Ruth especially are dying to speak out.
Yes! and journalists.

The day he came out, those who lent messages of support were actually quite few and far between.

Probably because they all knew what a massive farce it all was.

Reactions: 10
Yes! and journalists.

The day he came out, those who lent messages of support were actually quite few and far between.

Probably because they all knew what a massive farce it all was.
but these would be the same journos who KNOW all the grubby truths about skanky price and still never come out with it for some reason!

I thought journalists were all about the Truth and all that, but it seems not :(

Reactions: 12
but these would be the same journos who KNOW all the grubby truths about skanky price and still never come out with it for some reason!

I thought journalists were all about the Truth and all that, but it seems not :(
I watched a programme on Max Clifford and a journalist was going to run a story about him and his secret seedy life but the editor pulled it as Clifford got wind and sent out warnings to everyone.
People like Schofield and Clifford will unknowingly manipulate people through the years and along the way find out their darkest secrets and use it against them, if they ever feel threatened that their real life may be outed.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.