Phillip Schofield #15 Skating on very thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leave the lad alone - hasn't he been through enough? ๐Ÿ™
Yes he has been through quite enough - I never disputed that!! Its a bloody disgrace that the fiend who preyed on a young lad has somehow gained himself a saintly profile despite what he is actively responsible for, ie destroying a kid's life and ambitions :( Matthew is young and he will get over the betrayal when he meets someone kind and gentle without the Big I Ams that scumbag scofe brings along.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Yes he has been through quite enough - I never disputed that!! Its a bloody disgrace that the fiend who preyed on a young lad has somehow gained himself a saintly profile despite what he is actively responsible for, ie destroying a kid's life and ambitions :( Matthew is young and he will get over the betrayal when he meets someone kind and gentle without the Big I Ams that scumbag scofe brings along.
On the other hand, too many people know "brave kind Phil" isn't all he appears to be. He didn't even get shortlisted as a nominee for "Best Presenter" at the NTAs this year. Hopefully the days of his glittering TV career are numbered! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ๐Ÿคฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On the other hand, too many people know "brave kind Phil" isn't all he appears to be. He didn't even get shortlisted as a nominee for "Best Presenter" at the NTAs this year. Hopefully the days of his glittering TV career are numbered! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ๐Ÿคฌ
Was he nominated for the most disingenuous presenter? I wish the UK had a version of 'The Raspberry's', where all of the worst shows, performances, etc are given awards. I imagine there would be some really po-faced 'talent' not happy about that, haha it would be GREAT fun.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
If Eamonn knows much more of what's gone on with Schofe and if the latter has upset his wife, being the plain-spoken man he is, he's shown incredible restraint. Probably because he values his own wife and career too much and is happy to bide his time.
I'm a big Eamonn fan. Much prefer to see him and Ruth than Schofe and Holly tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wish the UK had a version of 'The Raspberry's', where all of the worst shows, performances, etc are given awards. I imagine there would be some really po-faced 'talent' not happy about that, haha it would be GREAT fun.
That would be mega! ๐Ÿคฉ I bet it would get far more viewers than the actual NTAs, which I never even bother to watch. All those luvvie-darlings and their egos! ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

I'm a big Eamonn fan. Much prefer to see him and Ruth than Schofe and Holly tbh.
Same here! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Vile man, after everything he done to that family of his!
Hear hear! He's lower than ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ

If I was his wife I'd be so angry at a) being duped and b) thinking I've wasted the best years of my life with a complete phoney.
She's known for a very long time what he's like. Schofield talks about "a work in progress," but all he really means is damage control to HIS popularity and trying to suppress the truth from ever coming out. Something tells me he's fighting a losing battle though! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Here's a thread suggestion:

Phillip Schofield # 16 Knighthood? No chance. It's Phillth's last dance.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Here's a thread suggestion:

Phillip Schofield # 16 Knighthood? No chance. It's Phillth's last dance.
I've got one, quoting Schofield's own words:

Phillip Schofield #16 - "A Work in Progress"

..or better still:

Phillip Schofield #16 - "Wot! No Knighthood?"

Reactions: 5
Life of luxury and did get 2 children out of the relationship too. Some people value money/life style over love and true happiness
This and perhaps she had a bit on the side too (pure speculation) for the things Phil couldn't provide.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
This and perhaps she had a bit on the side too (pure speculation) for the things Phil couldn't provide.
Yes it has been hinted before she lives her life separately from him: in fact I've heard she has her own happy life that she doesn't want to give up. Some say she has a long term partner but it's not been confirmed whether her partner is another male or a female.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.