Phillip Schofield #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've posted before on this thread. I have a friend with inside knowledge (works in itv)
Open secret Phil is partial to very young blokes...too young.
He's employed the PR team of cliff Richard. Says it all.
Makes you wonder how Itv can (rightly) say Noel Clarkes behaviour was out of order and "Everybody deserves to work in a supportive and safe environment" yet then on the other hand the runner was disposable it seems ....

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Snapchat. His favourite choice of corresponding with the youngsters because the chats disappear after a while 😠

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Not everyone is a fan. My daughter has recently got into watching Tracey Beaker and whilst googling to see if I could find a video of the actor who played Mike in his Emmerdale role I found this article.
ETA article from 2019

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I found tattle the day he 'came out'. If this is leading up to something, that is what I came here for.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Didn't someone mention before that the injunction he had out at the time is ending soon?.. the poster also said lots of stuff will come out then! Sorry, can't remember who posted it.

Reactions: 12
Didn't someone mention before that the injunction he had out at the time is ending soon?.. the poster also said lots of stuff will come out then! Sorry, can't remember who posted it.
I'm sure it was said to end in March or April which would coincide with this story being printed...

Comments are moderated, I wrote "and so it begins" and it hasn't been published 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There was thread on mums net from someone who works in the industry who said there is no injunction, just a lot of media goodwill and excellent PR.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
How can he get away with so much? Is he really loved that much? Get Rylan to replace him on EVERYTHING and even better dye his hair silver too, I would die!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
In fairness we don’t know the content of the messages they may not be suggestive. From the screenshots I’ve seen of other sc users messaging with him he keeps it very clean and brief. I think he knew he had to be very careful, he isn’t daft.

Reactions: 8
Who, over the age of 20 uses snap chat.
It's just weird and stinks that a man in his 50s would a. Be using it and b. To chat to boys who are 17 years old.

Grim.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Who, over the age of 20 uses snap chat.
It's just weird and stinks that a man in his 50s would a. Be using it and b. To chat to boys who are 17 years old.

Grim.
I'm mid 30s and the only people I've come across who use SC are married men on dating websites who want to send filthy pictures and leave no trace for their wives to find... Says it all..

Interesting the comments are being moderated again.... The DM are brave enough to print the story but are either being paid or threatened or he's negotiated to keep the comments clean by his PR / Lawyers.

Let's not forget that this story will have been put to him in the last few days, maybe even late last night, negotiations will have happened. Comments being moderated clearly shows he's had some imput relating to the printing of the story

I really hope this is the start of the truth coming out now, it's been a huge cover up

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have electricians in at the moment and electric is switched off. Is the little twerp on This Morning?

Reactions: 4
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.