Phillip Schofield #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What would you think if Philip was messaging 17 year old girls at that age? Only a year over age of consent. I would find it quite strange as to why he would want to message 17 year old
girls ? Yes of course Iegal but is it right? Just seems quite bizarre. He does like to hang out with boys. And as 17 year old you are a boy becoming a man. Adult at 18, I just can’t get over that a year earlier you’re 16 years old. Why does he want to message such young men?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can’t believe the way people are reacting to this, saying he could be giving career advice/it could be innocent. He’s a creepy old man messaging a teenagers on Snapchat. Why do you want to defend him so badly?

A few years ago I found out a friend of my sisters had been messaging him on Snapchat. He was a young gay fella, had just turned 17 and looked about 14. It seemed like it had maybe going on for a while. He was very vulnerable and got drunk at a party and was crying over it, showed people the a few messages. I never found out the full story but after reading about Matthew and other people talking about his late night Snapchatting I realised that this was probably a regular occurrence.

He can rot in hell.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I found tattle the day he 'came out'. If this is leading up to something, that is what I came here for.
Same!! Lurked for a while before I joined 😁 Got fed up waiting to see him facing up to the allegations. Seeing him carrying on as if nothing had happened and his smug face appearing everywhere was just too much. Fingers crossed he will be answerable this time. My tattle journey will have then come full circle!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sadly as a gay man it happens all the time on the scene and happened to me.

I was in a civil partnership for 6 years and with partner for over 11 in total. My ex hit 40, along came the young lad aged 20) and I was dumped quicker than is normal. Within 3 weeks they were living together, engaged before I could divorce his sorry arse.

However, karma hit. My ex ran a pub with me. My money stream Disappeared, he and the lad lost the pub pretty quickly under a pile of debt. By all accounts they cling to each other now- both miserable as sin, poor and pretending. And the lad now looks sad, miserable and stuck with a fatter, grey version of my ex.

It massages the ego. But never lasts nor ends happily.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How have they managed to make something that should come with a pweirdo warning sound so lovely!!!!!!
I think the DM knows there’s a big story underneath all this but they don’t want to set PS’s lawyers off - so they’re being careful, so that on the face of it, it’s just a fun positive article, while dropping hints throughout.
But most people reading the article, including anyone who’s not heard the rumours, will find it very weird and borderline creepy.

Reactions: 19
That'd my suspicion too. I'm not massively convinced by all the suggestions that he's doing anything illegal. A bit skeevy, sure, but not illegal.

See also Stephen Fry, although his husband is in his late 20s at least.
I think even late 20’s is too old for Schofield 🤢

These men aren’t under the age of consent, so he’s not technically doing anything wrong, but morally its not right. They are still very young, don’t have much life experience and likely to be in complete awe of him. The balance of power is all wrong, I also think being a narcissist have a hot young in his bed feeds his ego.

I think the DM knows there’s a big story underneath all this but they don’t want to set PS’s lawyers off - so they’re being careful, so that on the face of it, it’s just a fun positive article, while dropping hints throughout.
But most people reading the article, including anyone who’s not heard the rumours, will find it very weird and borderline creepy.
Yep. Not a fan of the DM usually, but they know exactly what they’re doing here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Same!! Lurked for a while before I joined 😁 Got fed up waiting to see him facing up to the allegations. Seeing him carrying on as if nothing had happened and his smug face appearing everywhere was just too much. Fingers crossed he will be answerable this time. My tattle journey will have then come full circle!!
I hope it happens for ya - it is great on here to see things unfolding and maybe getting some interesting background info from posters in the know. Power to us Tattlers 👏

I think even late 20’s is too old for Schofield 🤢

These men aren’t under the age of consent, so he’s not technically doing anything wrong, but morally its not right. They are still very young, don’t have much life experience and likely to be in complete awe of him. The balance of power is all wrong, I also think being a narcissist have a hot young in his bed feeds his ego.

Yep. Not a fan of the DM usually, but they know exactly what they’re doing here.
I give you my new favourite phrase - Bourneville Boulevard 🍫 ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This story marks a real departure. They can't print the Matthew McGreevy story or others so they're printing this with its subliminal planting of seeds in people's minds. I'd say his resignation from This Morning isn't too far away at this stage. As someone else said, he has obviously pissed off someone (or more than one person) powerful in the media or TV too many times, and goodwill for him has begun to evaporate.

Reactions: 17
This story marks a real departure. They can't print the Matthew McGreevy story or others so they're printing this with its subliminal planting of seeds in people's minds. I'd say his resignation from This Morning isn't too far away at this stage. As someone else said, he has obviously pissed off someone (or more than one person) powerful in the media or TV too many times, and goodwill for him has begun to evaporate.
Maybe Piers is exacting a revenge...

Reactions: 10
Maybe Piers is exacting a revenge...
The list of people who'd love to exact revenge is a long one isn't it lol. One can imagine some of the well known people alone who would be smiling and thinking "Maybe karma is finally coming..." Amanda Holden, Eamonn & Ruth, Rylan, Fern Britton... the list goes on eh.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder if the fact Dan Wooton has left the Sun and gone to the Daily Mail has anything to do with it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t believe the way people are reacting to this, saying he could be giving career advice/it could be innocent. He’s a creepy old man messaging a teenagers on Snapchat. Why do you want to defend him so badly?

A few years ago I found out a friend of my sisters had been messaging him on Snapchat. He was a young gay fella, had just turned 17 and looked about 14. It seemed like it had maybe going on for a while. He was very vulnerable and got drunk at a party and was crying over it, showed people the a few messages. I never found out the full story but after reading about Matthew and other people talking about his late night Snapchatting I realised that this was probably a regular occurrence.

He can rot in hell.
I'm getting the impression from your post your sisters friend was freaked out about it? Like he didn't like what was being said etc? A 17 year old is a child to me, at that age I'd easily fall for a celebrity messaging me even if it turned sexual...how flattered would a teenager feel? Plus he probably knew it felt wrong having an older person talk to him. Hope he's okay now x

Reactions: 3
This looks like a modern depiction of the Sistine Chapel. A truly sickening image. :sick:

shutterstock-editorial-10550528q-1581074255.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.