Phillip Schofield #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asked my husband, who is 40 (not Philths age) if he would message a 17 year old girl ? He looked horrified. Our daughter is 14. That is only 3 years older than her. He said I wouldn’t even want to message for a friendly chat! She’s a child not even fully developed and it would be disgusting. Even messaging a 21 year as a 40 year old man I wouldn’t want to do. So to think a 57 year old man thinks it’s acceptable blows my mind. It’s morally wrong on so many levels and quite frankly weird.

Hubby said if some 57 year old man was messaging my daughter in her first year of sixth form (17 years old) I would be furious. So why is it any different Phillip doing it to a 17 year old BOY?

I’m 36 - would I want to message a 17 year old BOY even for an ‘innocent’ chat??? No thanks 🤮🤢🤮🤢

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Asked my husband, who is 40 (not Philths age) if he would message a 17 year old girl ? He looked horrified. Our daughter is 14. That’s is only 3 years older than her. He said I wouldn’t even want to message for a friendly chat! She’s a child not even fully developed and it would be disgusting. Even messaging a 21 year as a 40 year old man I wouldn’t want to do. So to think a 57 year old man thinks it’s acceptable blows my mind. It’s morally wrong on so many levels and quite frankly weird.

Hubby said if some 57 year old man was messaging my daughter in her first year of sixth form (17 years old) I would be furious. So why is it any different Phillip doing it to a 17 year old BOY?

I’m 36 - would I want to message a 17 year old BOY even for an ‘innocent’ chat??? No thanks 🤮🤢🤮🤢
Similar scenario. I was talking to my (male) best friend earlier tonight and Philth came up in the conversation. We got round to talking about what has been posted on here today! 🥺🤮. My friend is 55 (so not too far off Philths age) and he said, philth 'chatting' to the young guys in the early hours of the morning (drinking/drunk) is absolutely disgusting and so wrong. 😟 He was visibly repulsed by it!! 17 year old twin boys live 2 doors along from me and when I put that to him as an example of who Philth chats to during the night, he shook his head in disbelief and was totally disgusted and horrified! 🤮🤮 Unbelievable ITV are still protecting him!! 😠
As someone posted earlier, he is clever and keeps himself within an inch of the law 🙄😠.........But come on Philth! You're now 60 years old and chatting to young guys at 16/17 years old in the middle of the night!! 🤮... Even you must know in your perverted head that it is all a bit ewww (morally wrong!) 😳🤮.
What would you say if one of your beautiful daughters told you that she had been speaking to a 60 year old guy during the night when the parents (you) were asleep!?..... I will just leave that out there incase you read this thread 😐🤮..... (Shame on you!!!) 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This was mentioned twice by Steve Allen at LBC in the first hour of his programme. He’s not a fan.

Reactions: 9
He raises some very interesting points! Yes... Why has Amanda's statement re the can of worms never been challenged or attempted to be silenced by his team like so much else? My personal opinion is that he knows its safer leaving it be, she KNOWS, if its challenged by his team then she will speak....

What she has said really is the reason I believe that something shadey has happened and been covered up, by his team, by itv and by the press to an extent (they know but are either being gagged or are negotiating with him)

That's all my opinion of course 😉

He raises some very interesting points! Yes... Why has Amanda's statement re the can of worms never been challenged or attempted to be silenced by his team like so much else? My personal opinion is that he knows its safer leaving it be, she KNOWS, if its challenged by his team then she will speak....

What she has said really is the reason I believe that something shadey has happened and been covered up, by his team, by itv and by the press to an extent (they know but are either being gagged or are negotiating with him)

That's all my opinion of course 😉
Exactly. Same with all the issues with Ruth Langsford. That's too much smoke if you ask me! I'm predicting we'll be seeing a big fire soon...

• Heart
I don't watch TM but switched on earlier out of curiosity. Dark circles under your eyes today Phil!! Not able to sleep at the moment eh🤔. Hmmm wonder what's on your mind! 🤔🙄😡

Reactions: 10
I don't watch TM but switched on earlier out of curiosity. Dark circles under your eyes today Phil!! Not able to sleep at the moment eh🤔. Hmmm wonder what's on your mind! 🤔🙄😡
I noticed that too. And Matthew Wright’s ponytail 😱

I haven’t seen TM in ages but the second they came on screen I could see there was something different between them. They were like a pair of giggly a school kids before but it was somber and there was no chemistry at all

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What the hell is a 59 year old even doing on Snapchat?

Edit: rhetorical question

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
The Sun actually told everyone that the guy lived in a 350k house. Wow how is that relevant reporting.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.