Phillip Schofield #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another positive story in the Express about Philip Schofield seems like all the media are colluding. šŸ¤”

• Sick
Reactions: 3
PS just exclaiming on TM ā€œthe internet is rife with, god itā€™s constantly rife with all sorts of stuff you canā€™t believeā€. What could he possibly be referring to?
The camera kindly panned away from HWā€™s reaction to this comment to spare her blushes, but you catch a moment of her not looking too sure about it. Itā€™s at the end of the show when theyā€™re interviewing the strictly dancers.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if he googles himself to see what people are saying? If I was an ordinary run of the mill celeb, I probably would. If I was PS with a multitude of skeletons in the closet, I probably wouldn't. As I am neither, googling myself brings up one solitary result, and that's not very interesting. :D

Reactions: 10
Very disappointed. Hope its ruffled a few feathers
Was that an intentional pun?

Brilliant tweet Iā€™ve just read, somebody just wrote ā€œthe oldest thing in Schofieldā€™s cupboard is an 18 year oldā€........(they were discussing very old food hidden away which you might need in case of emergencies due to the Corona virus.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Brilliant tweet Iā€™ve just read, somebody just wrote ā€œthe oldest thing in Schofieldā€™s cupboard is an 18 year oldā€........(they were discussing very old food hidden away which you might need in case of emergencies due to the Corona virus.
Brilliant šŸ˜‚

Brilliant!

Reactions: 2
The camera adds so many pounds too,can you imagine how stick thin and scrawny he looks in reality,I cant bear to hear him even..I hate that nothing seems to be happening..behind the scene it is,so we keep hearing... but who knows,Hes a typical Aries....will go on as if nothings wrong

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The camera adds so many pounds too,can you imagine how stick thin and scrawny he looks in reality,I cant bear to hear him even..I hate that nothing seems to be happening..behind the scene it is,so we keep hearing... but who knows,Hes a typical Aries....will go on as if nothings wrong

I think he is lining himself up to front a reboot of the Batchelors Super Noodles range if the guys at We Buy Any Car feel he is a bit toxic for their brand.

• Haha
I actually canā€™t bear to hear his voice on This Morning. Didnā€™t really have an opinion on him before his ā€˜coming outā€™ but the second Holly was like ā€œno one is forcing your hand hereā€ I knew there was definitely more to it than it simply being the ā€˜rightā€™ time.

Now all I see is a smug twit who has a thing for very young men/boys. It irrationally annoys me to see him still wearing a wedding ring. Such a small thing but all I can think is ā€œwho are you kidding, really?ā€.

The truth will out one day Iā€™m sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I actually canā€™t bear to hear his voice on This Morning. Didnā€™t really have an opinion on him before his ā€˜coming outā€™ but the second Holly was like ā€œno one is forcing your hand hereā€ I knew there was definitely more to it than it simply being the ā€˜rightā€™ time.

Now all I see is a smug twit who has a thing for very young men/boys. It irrationally annoys me to see him still wearing a wedding ring. Such a small thing but all I can think is ā€œwho are you kidding, really?ā€.

The wedding ring annoys me too, he's carrying on as if he's still a happily married man. If I was his wife I would tell him to take it off.

Reactions: 13
The wedding ring annoys me too, he's carrying on as if he's still a happily married man. If I was his wife I would tell him to take it off.
It just shows how arrogant and pig headed he is. He actually admits it. He said the other day if someone told him not to eat meat, heā€™d go out and buy a sausage. (šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø)

Also why he made a big deal of walking across Westminster Bridge šŸ™„

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I keep trying to get a glass but they are stupid money on Ebay šŸ˜‚
Christmastime you'll find them. Usually as a little gift set with a bottle.
I love & much prefer a Snowball but Babycham hold special memories for me.

I think the following are wary

Feel exactly the same

Reactions: 4
I was out in the car today and every 5 ads
on the radio was we buy any car
Had a bit of a titter when he said you have to keep it in for five minutes
Missed the mention of tea bagging ,I mean tea bag

Then in the next add PSā€™s smarmy voice huffing and puffing
like he was doing a runner ,Opps I mean a run

Iā€™ll get my šŸ§„ now shall I

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Christmastime you'll find them. Usually as a little gift set with a bottle.
I love & much prefer a Snowball but Babycham hold special memories for me.
The posts about Babycham are going off topic. Please can we keep this thread about the main subject? Thanks.

The tweets on @mattylopezmusic's twitter page which referred to him having a meeting have been removed.
One where he said he was having the meeting, another when someone asked "how did it go" and he replied "im still here, its today"
Gone.

• Wow
The tweets on @mattylopezmusic's twitter page which referred to him having a meeting have been removed.
One where he said he was having the meeting, another when someone asked "how did it go" and he replied "im still here, its today"
Gone.
I can still see it ....

Matthew Lopez

@MattyLopezMusic

Ā·
Mar 6

@Schofe

@ITV

@thismorning
off to a government meeting next week to get the gagging order on the press lifted. As a victim of policemen and politicians, THEY WILL LISTEN...WATCH OUT... #matthewmcgreevy #childgroomimg #thismorningcoverup

Kinny

@__Kinny

Ā·
Mar 10

How did it go?

Matthew Lopez

@MattyLopezMusic

Ā·
Mar 13

Still here, it's today

Reactions: 1
can you just have a government meeting though? who will it mean In government does he say who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.