Phillip Schofield #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apols if mentioned before but does anybody find it ironic that PS and Holly are tittering over kids' drawings and other projects that look like c*cks?
I just think they’ve milked it too much now and it’s not funny anymore but I suppose they have little content to work with at the moment

Reactions: 5
Just read on Twitter that Southwark has the highest number of cases of corona virus in the Borough.
Hi, Chita 👋

That’s not strictly true. Southwark has the highest per capita incidence of Coronavirus, but Birmingham has the highest number of cases.

ETA Of course, if they were to measure London as a whole it would have more cases than Birmingham.
943B0A0A-5EF5-409B-8145-E7BC93DB7712.jpeg

😂 To be fair though, he's been staying at his London pad whilst filming.... So who filmed him drinking the gin? If he lives alone he shouldn't be inviting people round to booze with him!
I think he was at the 'family' home - attending a birthday for one of the brand associates. Can't miss an opportunity to churn out those Insta-photos.

Is PS a superspreader?
Not sure about that, but sending the contents of his mouth back into a gin bottle in such an uncouth manner just about sums up his lack of class.

He's so desperate to engineer some Tik Tok viral craze
I do think that he is in the process of some form of breakdown. Bizarre online behaviour along with the terribly forced laughter on screen. Cringe.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.