Phillip Schofield #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christmastime you'll find them. Usually as a little gift set with a bottle.
I love & much prefer a Snowball but Babycham hold special memories for me.
I quite enjoy both tbh. If I end up having to self isolate I might have to invest in some advocaat, lime and lemonade 😉

Reactions: 2
I can still see it ....

Matthew Lopez

@MattyLopezMusic

·
Mar 6

@Schofe

@ITV

@thismorning
off to a government meeting next week to get the gagging order on the press lifted. As a victim of policemen and politicians, THEY WILL LISTEN...WATCH OUT... #matthewmcgreevy #childgroomimg #thismorningcoverup

Kinny

@__Kinny

·
Mar 10

How did it go?

Matthew Lopez

@MattyLopezMusic

·
Mar 13

Still here, it's today

Must be just me then.

Hasn't posted any outcome of this meeting though, has he?

Don't know what to think.

Reactions: 4
S
I quite enjoy both tbh. If I end up having to self isolate I might have to invest in some advocaat, lime and lemonade 😉
o glad I’m not the only one! Love me a snowball. I tried to buy advocaart just after Xmas, couldn’t get it anywhere, the Young didn’t know what it was.
Felt like I was asking for a part for a penny farthing, or that poor old bloke who wants his own book on the old Yellow Pagesa advert.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes she did refer to him as her friend the day she appeared on her own. I remember it so well as I liked John and couldn't believe the story was about him.
My sister used to work with John , bit of a knob certainly but he had too many girls throwing themselves at him to have to resort to what was alluded to .

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Ha
PS just exclaiming on TM “the internet is rife with, god it’s constantly rife with all sorts of stuff you can’t believe”. What could he possibly be referring to?
The camera kindly panned away from HW’s reaction to this comment to spare her blushes, but you catch a moment of her not looking too sure about it. It’s at the end of the show when they’re interviewing the strictly dancers.
ha, ha it’s like the last days in the Berlin bunker, Phil like Hitler still thinking “ there’s still hope”
Holly as the rest thinking “we’re fucked I’ve backed the wrong horse”

It just shows how arrogant and pig headed he is. He actually admits it. He said the other day if someone told him not to eat meat, he’d go out and buy a sausage. (🤦‍♀️)

Also why he made a big deal of walking across Westminster Bridge 🙄
It had to be a sausage too, like his “opening” double entendre joke
Arrogant tosser
Would a married man get away with this tit if the schoolchildren were girls?
Of course blood not

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I bet that flat of his has seen some comings and goings over the years,I thought he went there at weekends and spent the week with the family,but seems he's there all week on his "own" lol...I mean what did the daughters think?its not like he lives a thousand miles away is it...this has to be a bearding arrangement from the the get go,or she has zero self respect,the wife...If it was me I would have just done an Andi Peters and Toby Anstis and just not have disscused either way

Reactions: 12
My sister used to work with John , bit of a knob certainly but he had too many girls throwing themselves at him to have to resort to what was alluded to .
I think sexual assault is a bit more complex than that. It's often about power, not simply sex, although that can be an object for other offenders.

Reactions: 7
It just shows how arrogant and pig headed he is. He actually admits it. He said the other day if someone told him not to eat meat, he’d go out and buy a sausage. (🤦‍♀️)

Also why he made a big deal of walking across Westminster Bridge 🙄
Well, now we all know he likes sausage, but surprised to hear he would pay for it. ;)

• Haha
Yes because men who rape or sexually assault women only do so because they can't pull? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Excellent advice here from, Phil. No doubt he has been reading Tattle and now has a real sense of the dangers our teenagers face when going online.

Excellent advice here from, Phil. No doubt he has been reading Tattle and now has a real sense of the dangers our teenagers face when going online.

I can’t quite believe this, are they having us on or what?

mr Johnson SR is not known for his reasonable views. I remember Rob Rinder having a go at him for his clearly racist remark, the man is a walking, talking anachronism

isnt Martin Frizzell connected with this lot? Didn’t he use to be a serious journalist on Good Morning Britain/GMTV?

I can’t quite believe this, are they having us on or what?

mr Johnson SR is not known for his reasonable views. I remember Rob Rinder having a go at him for his clearly racist remark, the man is a walking, talking anachronism

isnt Martin Frizzell connected with this lot? Didn’t he use to be a serious journalist on Good Morning Britain/GMTV?

I sense that PS is simply using TM to broadcast his 'defence' via other stories. Even HW throws him a look that says "Oh no, here he goes again."

I am not sure how serious Martin Frizzell ever was. Strikes me as just being playing his part amongst the complicit enablers at ITV. What a bunch.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
I sense that PS is simply using TM to broadcast his 'defence' via other stories. Even HW throws him a look that says "Oh no, here he goes again."

I am not sure how serious Martin Frizzell ever was. Strikes me as just being playing his part amongst the complicit enablers at ITV. What a bunch.:rolleyes:
If this is the case I don’t think it’s working! I’m so pleased I don’t watch TM nowadays and to be frank, I don’t miss it one bit.

i don’t know re Mr Frizzell but he is married to Fiona Phillips and I didn’t think much to her when she was on GMTV, so they’re well suited?

Oh lord if you need to cheer yourself up watch Kim woodburn roast Phil on this morning. She's so funny

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.