Phillip Schofield #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
kim woodburn Is a right character!
He was proper goading her and that time on loose women when she was ganged up on by the Nolan's

I bet that flat of his has seen some comings and goings over the years,I thought he went there at weekends and spent the week with the family,but seems he's there all week on his "own" lol...I mean what did the daughters think?its not like he lives a thousand miles away is it...this has to be a bearding arrangement from the the get go,or she has zero self respect,the wife...If it was me I would have just done an Andi Peters and Toby Anstis and just not have disscused either way
Is Toby anstis gay

Reactions: 3
I see Lucius XXXVIII is talking big again. I hope that he is right, and not the latest in a long line of disappointments. His other posts don't bode wel!.

Screenshot_2020-03-17-16-13-28.png

Reactions: 9
I actually can’t bear to hear his voice on This Morning. Didn’t really have an opinion on him before his ‘coming out’ but the second Holly was like “no one is forcing your hand here” I knew there was definitely more to it than it simply being the ‘right’ time.

Now all I see is a smug twit who has a thing for very young men/boys. It irrationally annoys me to see him still wearing a wedding ring. Such a small thing but all I can think is “who are you kidding, really?”.

The truth will out one day I’m sure.
I use to really love him until 4/5 weeks before he came out, I just went off him. I couldn't tell you what made me (a womans intuition
I see Lucius XXXVIII is talking big again. I hope that he is right, and not the latest in a long line of disappointments. His other posts don't bode wel!.

View attachment 96778
Where did he post his comments? (So I can keep an eye on it!)

Reactions: 1
I use to really love him until 4/5 weeks before he came out, I just went off him. I couldn't tell you what made me (a womans intuition

That’s quite strange isn’t it the way you just went off him a few weeks prior.

Maybe there were subtle changes in his body language you subconsciously picked up on. Intuition is a funny thing isn’t it?

Reactions: 5

View attachment 96778
Good work Batman!

just the look on their faces puts me off, affected sympathy

by the way why were the Speakmans investigating loo roll, I thought they were self help gurus?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
That’s quite strange isn’t it the way you just went off him a few weeks prior.

Maybe there were subtle changes in his body language you subconsciously picked up on. Intuition is a funny thing isn’t it?
I remember putting it on twitter n then my mum also went off him a few weeks prior to his coming out (just to be clear it's absolutely nothing to do with him coming out) but now, I cant even look at him. Holly seems to be having enough of him too, she doesnt appear to be as giggly or gives him side eyes all the time now

Reactions: 6
Just looked at a couple of tweets and rather crude re PS and Stanley Johnson which I can’t repeat on here but did make me laugh.

The comments are in the Daily Mail. You can see all of the previous comments made by an individual via their username (LuciusXXXVIII).

..... Holly seems to be having enough of him too, she doesnt appear to be as giggly or gives him side eyes all the time now

I have only tuned in for short periods, but there is an unmistakable awkwardness about the whole show. The PS / HW dynamic looks very forced.

The comments are in the Daily Mail. You can see all of the previous comments made by an individual via their username (LuciusXXXVIII).

Thanks! I'll check that out!

I have only tuned in for short periods, but there is an unmistakable awkwardness about the whole show. The PS / HW dynamic looks very forced.
I'm off work so I tuned in for 5 mins on monday thinking i could still manage to watch it but even his voice grates on me now so i only see clips on twitter, i think shes def trying to move away from him (initially i thought she was enabling him by staying so pally with him but as time goes on you can see her face cringing a little bit)

Reactions: 8
I’m struggling to imagine Phillochio (love that nick name lol) still presenting TM this time next year. I do feel like the PH HW on screen relationship isn’t quite the same anymore.

Could just be seeing things that aren’t there due to all the rumours but who knows, doubt there’ll be anymore joint family holidays though.

I’m struggling to imagine Phillochio (love that nick name lol) still presenting TM this time next year. I do feel like the PH HW on screen relationship isn’t quite the same anymore.

Could just be seeing things that aren’t there due to all the rumours but who knows, doubt there’ll be anymore joint family holidays though.

Heh heh - my nickname for him after they had that kid on the show dressed as pinocchio.

We should now add the surname nickname he has earned from other Tattlers - so he becomes Phillochio Smugfield.

View attachment 96778

Oooh that does look interesting.
And mysterious!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Totally agree. I see it too,for weeks now. I feel THis Morning might be in a bit of a death roll.

I watched it today . . . Morbid curiosity maybe?! and agree re: him and Holly. He looks and sounds like a desperate try-hard and she looks like she can't be arsed and doesn't want to be around him.

Them wishing Ruth happy birthday was painful. He was so over the top.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.