Phillip Schofield #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we ascertained whether Mathew McGreevy still works on Loose Women?

Just trying to keep up with everything.
Some one said in a previous thread ( not sure which one!) that he was, owing to a friend or relative participating in the studio audience and seeing him

Reactions: 1
Some one said in a previous thread ( not sure which one!) that he was, owing to a friend or relative participating in the studio audience and seeing him
Well she's got less to lose others in the know so hopefully she's peeling back that can lid

Yes, a successful author now.
No longer married to a guy who works as Chef on the show.
So, she doesn't have to be loyal any more.

His name was still in the credits last week.

I did read a few Tweets saying he'd lost his job, so that seems to prove otherwise then.

_

Also had a look to see if any progress regarding the Matty Lopez meeting - all I can find is his tweet saying he had a meeting, someone asking how it went and him saying he was still there.

That was a few days ago.
Nothing else tweeted.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Of course the Tweet may not be Schofield related - it might refer to the next Trial of John Leslie, which starts tomorrow.
It was a very loooooong time ago now but when that story broke and she ended up presenting on her own, she - I'm pretty sure - referred to him as her friend and I think said outright it was untrue. I could be wrong, can't remember how many years ago that was now.

Reactions: 5
It was a very loooooong time ago now but when that story broke and she ended up presenting on her own, she - I'm pretty sure - referred to him as her friend and I think said outright it was untrue. I could be wrong, can't remember how many years ago that was now.
That rings a bell with me too

Reactions: 5
I used to see my mum drinking babycham and think it looked so chic 😂
You know I bought a little bottle of it at ASDA at xmas as I was always allowed a little bit at Xmas as a kid, thinking it was the height of sophistication. Wasn't too bad

Reactions: 2
I'm sure I read previously that Fern supports John Leslie as they are friends

You do get the idea that life at 'This Morning' is like a medieval court; anybody not obsequious enough to Schofield and perhaps Holly is qickly despatched.

Reactions: 8
I would watch again in a heartbeat if Fern was back on,I know its delightfully odd but when I have the bedroom tv on,I never minded being topless with Fern on the sceen,dressing just wasnt difficult,you know?..If Loose Women was on deff not,feelings of being judged.My partner from years ago actually had a record by Coleen,she did a solo song without the Nolans,it was a Long haired lover from liverpool type of candy floss kids song...it was dreadfull lol

Reactions: 3
You know I bought a little bottle of it at ASDA at xmas as I was always allowed a little bit at Xmas as a kid, thinking it was the height of sophistication. Wasn't too bad
I keep trying to get a glass but they are stupid money on Ebay 😂

I checked to see if Fern had tweeted anything else.
Nope.
Just a photo of a cat.

Funny that you mention John Leslie there, a man who has been accused multiple times of sexual harassment and rape, as well as the many anecdotes shared on sites like this. I'm utterly confused about what some of you are campaigning against.
Against someone possibly getting away with grooming.
We ask for full truth to come out to see if Phillip is guilty or not.
Campaigning - if thats even the right word - against cover ups.

As soon as it came out about John Leslie's wrong doing he was sacked. It wasnt covered up.
He is being prosecuted and the case ongoing.
Before anyone knew his truth we enjoyed watching the show with him on.
Once we knew, we went off him.
No matter what you think of John Leslie he was never accused of grooming youngsters. That's what we are campaigning against, a male TV presenter nearing 60 who thinks it’s acceptable to contact teenage boys via social media often late at night. Who has had some sort of relationship with a young boy he has ‘known’ since he was about 12 or 13, who he helped gain employment with him and then had a sexual relationship with. Most of the UK and beyond have heard these rumours. I suspect as long as TM and ITV refuse to address this situation in some way it just adds fuel to the fire that we are correct. I honestly think that as PS is now a constant Twitter subject about this, despite their best efforts to delete everything, he is fast becoming a toxic brand unless someone addresses this.

Reactions: 14
Yes she did refer to him as her friend the day she appeared on her own. I remember it so well as I liked John and couldn't believe the story was about him.

I got an email back from ITV about How To Spend It Well. I asked why it had been axed but they haven't answered that part :unsure:

Untitled.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.