Phillip Schofield #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

good reporting by the Sun, pretty sure that isn’t Bradley Walsh with Phil but HWs husband.
Is the above artilce by The Sun good reporting .... or propaganda?

Oh sorry, I thought you were serious. duh!
No worries

Last edited:
Funny that when MM was doing a demo of teeth whitening on TM you would think PS would have taken the dentists advise on board about what stains teeth , red wine and smoking being the worst culprit .

He's probably eating the sweets he had left over from when he had a very young boyfriend.

Reactions: 3
This appeared approx 9pm Sunday night -
Now to whom could she be referring?
And wonder what has prompted it?
She's been quiet up until now really.
I see Fern is followed by Steeple Times. They've had a thing or two to say about PS.

Reactions: 9
So she did.
Wonder why she felt like celebrating?

Curiouser and curiouser.
I took it that she was drowning her sorrows but maybe she is celebrating something.

I was thinking that her father died not that long ago and her marriage ended recently.

Reactions: 1
I took it that she was drowning her sorrows but maybe she is celebrating something.

I was thinking that her father died not that long ago and her marriage ended recently.
All true - but "crack open" in relation to a bottle of alcohol tends to refer to a celebratory drink.

So, something has happened.

Reactions: 6
Did someone mention earlier that John Leslie her ex co presenter stands trial tomorrow?

Reactions: 4
Of course the Tweet may not be Schofield related - it might refer to the next Trial of John Leslie, which starts tomorrow.

Reactions: 4
Great minds!

She may be referring to him and not Phillip.
Yes or she may be referring to them both! who knows time! time will tell slowly slowly catch the monkey! as an aside is the trial taking place in Southwark?

Reactions: 3
Have we ascertained whether Mathew McGreevy still works on Loose Women?

Just trying to keep up with everything.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.