Phillip Schofield #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how Eamonn and Lorraine feel about that?
Both recently had battles with HMRC about employment status.
Lorraine won, Eamonn didn't.
Their "self employed" status was at the heart of that legal battle.

See, when people are seen to be getting special treatment over other workers, that's when bitterness and resentment sets in with co-workers.
Many Crew are self employed/freelancers subject to the same HMRC rules.
And if one of the favoured ones isn't popular then all it takes is for an embittered member of the Team to stick the knife in.

And Phil being a presenter during topical discussions like the Weinstein thing or child grooming gangs magnify why his position is untenable.

Letters to the ITV CEO should mention that.

However, I still think everyone who has gone off him should find something else to watch on Mon to Thurs mornings.

Ratings drops are the only power viewers really have.
Put the radio on instead. Or a different tv channel. Watch a recorded programme instead at that time.

Y'know - complacency led the Powers that be to believe British voters would vote to remain in the EU.
They also believed a labour government would win this recent election.
Disgruntled voters proved them wrong.

ITV powers that be consider those 4 to be "golden." If viewers switch off, that would prove THEM wrong, too.

Switch off folks.
Write letters of complaint to itv's CEO.

If you feel strongly enough, that is.

TBH - I'm sick of seeing the same presenters on multiple shows. Even if I like the presenter, you can have too much.

And this headlock the talent agency previously owned by Peter Powell ought to be broken.
Let someone else have a chance.

I assume Rochelle and husband are represented by them - and they are dreadful presenters. This monopoly that Agent has is most unfair.

I avoid shows with Schofield on. I also avoid Ant and Dec - not because I don't like them but because I don't like the shows they present.
I avoid presenters I don't like, and you know what, i'm ok. It hasn't killed me!
My life goes on without watching This Morning and I used to love it when Richard and Judy, Fern and John and later Fern and Phil presented it.

Be strong, everyone!
Break the habit!
Switch off.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wonder how Eamonn and Lorraine feel about that?
Both recently had battles with HMRC about employment status.
Lorraine won, Eamonn didn't.
Their "self employed" status was at the heart of that legal battle.

See, when people are seen to be getting special treatment over other workers, that's when bitterness and resentment sets in with co-workers.
Many Crew are self employed/freelancers subject to the same HMRC rules.
And if one of the favoured ones isn't popular then all it takes is for an embittered member of the Team to stick the knife in.

And Phil being a presenter during topical discussions like the Weinstein thing or child grooming gangs magnify why his position is untenable.

Letters to the ITV CEO should mention that.

However, I still think everyone who has gone off him should find something else to watch on Mon to Thurs mornings.

Ratings drops are the only power viewers really have.
Put the radio on instead. Or a different tv channel. Watch a recorded programme instead at that time.

Y'know - complacency led the Powers that be to believe British voters would vote to remain in the EU.
They also believed a labour government would win this recent election.
Disgruntled voters proved them wrong.

ITV powers that be consider those 4 to be "golden." If viewers switch off, that would prove THEM wrong, too.

Switch off folks.
Write letters of complaint to itv's CEO.

If you feel strongly enough, that is.

TBH - I'm sick of seeing the same presenters on multiple shows. Even if I like the presenter, you can have too much.

And this headlock the talent agency previously owned by Peter Powell ought to be broken.
Let someone else have a chance.

I assume Rochelle and husband are represented by them - and they are dreadful presenters. This monopoly that Agent has is most unfair.

I avoid shows with Schofield on. I also avoid Ant and Dec - not because I don't like them but because I don't like the shows they present.
I avoid presenters I don't like, and you know what, i'm ok. It hasn't killed me!
My life goes on without watching This Morning and I used to love it when Richard and Judy, Fern and John and later Fern and Phil presented it.

Be strong, everyone!
Break the habit!
Switch off.
Funny that you mention John Leslie there, a man who has been accused multiple times of sexual harassment and rape, as well as the many anecdotes shared on sites like this. I'm utterly confused about what some of you are campaigning against.

Reactions: 2
I can't watch This Morning as I can't bear to look at his face. Will continue to watch on a Friday with Ruth and Eamonn.

Reactions: 10
This is great news, the sooner the better!

Could I ask how you get to this twitterer? I tried to find him on twitter but can’t see him, just to check his other tweets.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Hi Boomerang - although this could be a case of another person purporting to know something significant, would you be able to reply to their comment by guiding them towards this site? Fairly sure a full website address wouldn't be allowed, but maybe a prompt for Lucius XXXIII to look up PS on Tattle Life might be of interest to him or others reading the Daily Mail.

Reactions: 6
Looked at this person’s account on Daily Mail online and they joined today and they have posted some ahem.....interesting comments about other news stories.

Looked at this person’s account on Daily Mail online and they joined today and they have posted some ahem.....interesting comments about other news stories.
Which story have they commented on or is that a stupid question?

Reactions: 2
Funny that you mention John Leslie there, a man who has been accused multiple times of sexual harassment and rape, as well as the many anecdotes shared on sites like this. I'm utterly confused about what some of you are campaigning against.
Against someone possibly getting away with grooming.
We ask for full truth to come out to see if Phillip is guilty or not.
Campaigning - if thats even the right word - against cover ups.

As soon as it came out about John Leslie's wrong doing he was sacked. It wasnt covered up.
He is being prosecuted and the case ongoing.
Before anyone knew his truth we enjoyed watching the show with him on.
Once we knew, we went off him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Against someone possibly getting away with grooming.
We ask for full truth to come out.

As soon as it came out about John Leslie's wrong doing he was sacked. It wasnt covered up.
He is being prosecuted and the case ongoing.
Before anyone knew his truth we enjoyed watching the show with him on.
Once we knew, we went off him.
Not for this in particular poster, they're reminiscing about the good old days.

Reactions: 1
Not for this in particular poster, they're reminiscing about the good old days.
"My life goes on without watching This Morning and I used to love it when Richard and Judy, Fern and John and later Fern and Phil presented it."

You are missing the point just because John Leslie's name was included in the list of past presenters.

The point was - even though I used to love the show back then with all its presenters, things have changed to make me switch off.
The point was - switch off if you want to campaign against cover ups.

If John had been kept on the show after the truth came out, I would have stopped watching him.

Before we knew his truth he was viewed differently.

Reactions: 7
Racism with a dash of misogyny. PS comment probably motivated by homophobia, so looks like another wannabe troll trying to stir the pot. Next.
Their comment has been removed already, that was swift work by the Daily Mail!

50C0BCFA-B177-481B-9F3E-747E97E2B5B2.png

Reactions: 7
He needs to cut down on his red wine consumption, or invest in some charcoal stain removing toothpaste :D His teeth look bloody awful at the moment.
Funny that when MM was doing a demo of teeth whitening on TM you would think PS would have taken the dentists advise on board about what stains teeth , red wine and smoking being the worst culprit .

I haven't read and Pip news since thread 9 but just came to say I think he is probably responsible for Cov19. Certainly took away the bad press surrounding him!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven't read and Pip news since thread 9 but just came to say I think he is probably responsible for Cov19. Certainly took away the bad press surrounding him!

Phil is dealing with his critics one by one. Amanda Holden has been self-isolated against her will in his cellar, and Rylan had a close escape in a case of mistaken identity.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.