Phillip Schofield #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Earlier on I kept getting a warning that someone was trying to steal my details from this site, anyone else get that?
This is a standard warning given by your browser when a site's SSL Certificate has expired. It's quite a common occurrence and usually happens when the site owner has just forgotten to renew the certificate. I emailed Helen (admin) earlier and she confirmed that the problem has now been fixed. If you are still seeing the warning in your browser window just close it down and then reopen. You should see the padlock at the side of the url.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
This is a standard warning given by your browser when a site's SSL Certificate has expired. It's quite a common occurrence and usually happens when the site owner has just forgotten to renew the certicate. I emailed Helen (admin) earlier and she confirmed that the problem has now been fixed. If you are still seeing the warning in your browser window just close it down and then reopen.
Considering the subject of this thread and his employment of an agency to shut down internet comments its hardly surprising we all thought something had happened to prevent us getting onto this site.
So glad its what @Shock & Horror has explained!

Reactions: 12
Sexuality is a strange beast. Maybe he thought he was bisexual? Maybe he was gay but had a deep love for his wife so thought he was straight? Maybe he was in deep deep denial? Maybe he knew he was a raging homosexual but his wife agreed to marry him for a fabulous life and children? We don't actually know. We can summise all we like but the facts are that his wife and daughters all seem very happy with the arrangement and with how PS has handled things. They don't have to be on social media supporting him yet they are, sure there are those of us who are cynical about this stuff but they are choosing to do this stuff. It doesn't matter if you or anyone else think he is parading his gayness in a badly done way, his family are OK with all of that so that's a moot point.

I believe he's been hiding behind a fake persona for years, he's always been really bitchy on Twitter and you can see he's quite arrogant. But guess what? I think the same about Lorraine Kelly and probably most of the presenters on Loose Women, so I just don't watch.

There's loads of stuff that I would struggle to interview people about due to my own life experiences, same goes for anyone. Whether we've had deaths in the family, crimes committed against us, break ups, our own political views... Everything. It all shapes us and doing a job in TV like that there's always going to be something that comes up that is relatable to your own experience/views, you simply can't say he should lose his job on the basis that he is gay and can no longer remain impartial.

I just wanted to add that ITV as a network have had a really bad few years. They've taken a battering in the media with Ant McPartlin, Amanda Holden stirring the pot, all the stuff with Ruth, Philip Schofield and then Caroline Flack. Writing this I guess they've actually been under pressure even longer due to the Love Island stars committing suicide and then being forced to axe Jermey Kyle. A couple of weeks ago a Jeremy Kyle producer killed herself. Philip Schofield coming out as he did, live on air was the best thing for them.

When the whole thing with Ruth rumbled on and on, I wondered what ITV would do to stop it because it got to the point where it needed to be acknowledged and dealt with. Whoever would have guessed that the way of snubbing out that story would be for PS to do this?! Hence why ITV will continue to look after him. I imagine they're gutted they've been forced to axe his latest programme because from a PR point of view the best thing for PS right now is business as usual, noone wants to his name followed by the words "axed" because that just breeds more negativity (well noone who works for ITV or PS anyway)
Most Tattle members last night, thinking the site had been Schofielded .....

Read
Ha ha ha ha totally me!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh I got that! I assumed it was because I was in an area where the internet connection is notoriously dodgy.

All sorted out today though by the looks of it.

Thanks goodness, I like this site, it's like Digital Spy on steroids ;) And a great distraction from the Zombie Apocalypse COVID-19 pandemic that is heading our way.

So, any more news on the silver fox and his various shenanigans?

Reactions: 12
Oh I got that! I assumed it was because I was in an area where the internet connection is notoriously dodgy.

All sorted out today though by the looks of it.

Thanks goodness, I like this site, it's like Digital Spy on steroids ;) And a great distraction from the Zombie Apocalypse COVID-19 pandemic that is heading our way.

So, any more news on the silver fox and his various shenanigans?
He’s been quiet on SM last day or so apart from his wine stuff which presumably he’s contracted to do

He needs to cut down on his red wine consumption, or invest in some charcoal stain removing toothpaste :D His teeth look bloody awful at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This popped up on my Facebook for some reason. Nice to see The Scum still slobbering over anyone part of James Grant management. Wonder what bile will be in there? B844A718-91C4-4BBA-A4D7-27D33539E850.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Just seen an instastory of MM posted by his friend Dan who he runs that podcast with. He seems in good spirits, joking around.

He needs to cut down on his red wine consumption, or invest in some charcoal stain removing toothpaste :D His teeth look bloody awful at the moment.
There's a video clip somewhere in these threads from an episode of "This Morning" where Mathew McGreevy is testing charcoal toothpaste with Phil and Holly in attendance.

Everyone should tweet that and tag his name in the tweet and say they are tweeting to give him personal grooming advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
PS must be thanking his lucky stars for the virus taking over the news. takes she spotlight off him anyway

Reactions: 7
Earlier on I kept getting a warning that someone was trying to steal my details from this site, anyone else get that?
Thanks to everyone for their replies.

This is a standard warning given by your browser when a site's SSL Certificate has expired. It's quite a common occurrence and usually happens when the site owner has just forgotten to renew the certificate. I emailed Helen (admin) earlier and she confirmed that the problem has now been fixed. If you are still seeing the warning in your browser window just close it down and then reopen. You should see the padlock at the side of the url.
Thank you for the detailed information and response, must admit, I was worried for a bit!

Last edited:
This is why this old reptile can't be allowed to continue in this job. In the old -fashioned phrase, "family friendly" he's the opposite.
When they were discussing Weinstein the other day I noticed PS barely said a word and he looked uncomfortable. How can they have him presenting with topics like sexual abuse, affairs, age gap couples, etc. if he can't contribute properly. It's affecting the content of the show and I can't enjoy watching him and HW anymore. I think I only tune in now to see if anything awkward happens!

Reactions: 11
It must be like a ticking time-bomb waiting to explode. So many people close to him know his 'secret' and any one of them at any moment could reveal it. I remember reading, many years ago, that when a married person has an affair, there is a higher than average chance it could lead to murder or suicide. How could that be kept secret?

Furtive Phil can come out as a murderer with Holly’s support.
“Nobody forced me to bury my beard, I mean lovely wife, it’s just the right time ......”.
I’m not equating being gay with murder by the way more this particular mans arrogance and dishonesty

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.