Phillip Schofield #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting comment under the story of Phillips daughter decaring her mother is a "Queen" on Womans Day...says her daughter attended Ballet classes with Schofields daughter years ago,all the mothers knew he had a male "friend" and that the wife was dowdy and didnt speak at all wearing a fringe that hid her face

Not sure which publication that comment is in, but the linked one from 'NHSforever' has (surprisingly) been left visible by The Mirror for over 24 hours.

Reactions: 1
So now we know for sure when PS said his hand wasn’t forced, that was indeed an absolute lie. I’m sure someone on this thread found ITV’s code of conduct which included “we will not lie or deceive our viewers”. Well that’s failed then. You can’t trust any of them, it’s a total turn off, literally.
EXCLUSIVE: New Sun Chief Newton ‘Blackmailed’ Phillip Schofield to Come Out Live on TV
https://www.bylineinvestigates.com/...ailed-phillip-schofield-to-come-out-live-on-t
I re-read this article and at the bottom of the page is this footnote:
'Byline Investigations is a team of a dozen or so journalists telling you the stories other media dares not publish'

Not sure if they are in it to expose the vile practices of the media giants or to bring items of interest into the public domain?

Reactions: 2
Proof. Provide proof.

Well, the idea that someone has a conviction for a sex crime, all records go missing, that person either is or will be a politician, sounds very familiar to me.

As for Tony Blair being known as 'Miranda', I read the autobiography of a colleague of his and it was mentioned in the book that in his younger days, because of his feminine appearance, he was referred to as Miranda

Reactions: 5
Well, the idea that someone has a conviction for a sex crime, all records go missing, that person either is or will be a politician, sounds very familiar to me.

As for Tony Blair being known as 'Miranda', I read the autobiography of a colleague of his and it was mentioned in the book that in his younger days, because of his feminine appearance, he was referred to as Miranda
Not proof. Just parroting other speculation and invention. Lizards will be mentioned next. I cannot stand this kind of spurious nose-tapping nonsense. Cite clear and proper sources or stop this arrogant claim to have some kind of noumenal knowledge that isn't there but you've somehow had access to.

Not proof. Just parroting other speculation and invention. Lizards will be mentioned next. I cannot stand this kind of spurious nose-tapping nonsense. Cite clear and proper sources or stop this arrogant claim to have some kind of noumenal knowledge that isn't there but you've somehow had access to.

Not directly addressing the alleged offence, but a quote below from an interview given by Clarissa Dickson Wright in relation to her time as a barrister.

‘We used to call him Miranda.’ Because he was wet? ‘No, no, he wasn’t called Miranda because he was wet, ducky!’ Clarissa guffaws impatiently. ‘Remember that scene in The Tempest when Miranda sees the sailors? Well then. He got on conspicuously well with all the male junior clerks. Everybody knew it.’ But he’s married now, I say. ‘So are a lot of people.’

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Not directly addressing the alleged offence, but a quote below from an interview given by Clarissa Dickson Wright in relation to her time as a barrister.

‘We used to call him Miranda.’ Because he was wet? ‘No, no, he wasn’t called Miranda because he was wet, ducky!’ Clarissa guffaws impatiently. ‘Remember that scene in The Tempest when Miranda sees the sailors? Well then. He got on conspicuously well with all the male junior clerks. Everybody knew it.’ But he’s married now, I say. ‘So are a lot of people.’

Thanks, that's where I read it. I'd forgotten who wrote the book. Thanks.

Reactions: 4
Wikipedia standard of crapness. This thread has finally descended into total Ickedom. Good luck with the ravings. I'm out.

One of the merits of the circa 10,000 comments on this subject to date, has been the measured and courteous exchanges. If a quote from a barrister who worked in the same chambers as the person in question does not meet with your approval, maybe you could share with everyone the rationale and knowledge that gives you such certainty that any of the suggestions made by others are NOT true. Or you could just leave in a huff. Your call. (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
One of the merits of the circa 10,000 comments on this subject to date, has been the measured and courteous exchanges. If a quote from a barrister who worked in the same chambers as the person in question does not meet with your approval, maybe you could share with everyone the rationale and knowledge that gives you such certainty that any of the suggestions made by others are NOT true. Or you could just leave in a huff. Your call. (y)
Im guessing that person is connected in some way to TB

Reactions: 8
So they've given this a "poor Phillip" twist.
Poor Phil blackmailed.
Poor phil bullied into coming out.

Have they even mentioned the grooming of a runner allegations or even mentioned the runner??

Reactions: 14
Poor Phil blackmailed.

Have they even mentioned the grooming of a runner allegations or even mentioned the runner??
I noticed on twitter a lot of people are attacking the Sun newspaper and Dan Wooten. They seem to have forgotten that PS has lied at every turn and still is on shutdown about the allegations.

👏👏👏👏👏✌this forum has been extremely friendly and accepting of peoples differing views. The main reason I've stayed with tattle is the lack of trolls and negativity. Thank you Saturn for speaking up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I've noticed on Twitter, Hugh Grant has written a post regarding The Sun and lots of support for how PS was treated...thinking PS may well now garner public support.

I noticed on twitter a lot of people are attacking the Sun newspaper and Dan Wooten. They seem to have forgotten that PS has lied at every turn and still is on shutdown about the allegations.

👏👏👏👏👏✌this forum has been extremely friendly and accepting of peoples differing views. The main reason I've stayed with tattle is the lack of trolls and negativity. Thank you Saturn for speaking up.
Yip deffo!

Reactions: 3

Is that where little Britain got the prime minister thing from

Poor Phil blackmailed.

Of course that fact the article is trying to turn this story around and make out The Sun were the baddies in all of this and poor PS is oh so innocent is a very dangerous move I’d imagine. You certainly wouldn’t want make an enemy of The Sun no matter what you think of them. I’m pretty sure they have a LOT more on PS than we can ever imagine. Let’s hope a few feather have been ruffled by this and perhaps now we’ll see some of the REAL details filter out.

Reactions: 16
I've noticed on Twitter, Hugh Grant has written a post regarding The Sun and lots of support for how PS was treated...thinking PS may well now garner public support.
sorry, I tend not to listen to actors or celebrities. As for Hugh Grant, I vaguely remember he wanted the privacy laws changing re what the media could report, so he could do what he liked in his private life yet still lecture us commoners how to live our lives.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.