Phillip Schofield #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know why Dan was let go from ITV? Was it related to PS and his leaking info from behind the scenes? He claimed he left by his own choice but I found it strange there were no goodbyes, announcements or explanations even though he had been on Lorraine's show for several years and was very friendly with LK. He didn't leave on good terms with ITV.
I'm guessing because the duplicitous little maggot bit the hand that was feeding him when he turned on Schofe.. Its one thing to have other jobs but when that main job involves calling into disrepute the one man that has been built on and up as Mr Family well, then you are attacking the whole network. How could itv trust him after that. ..The man after all is akin to the mucus that allows the slug to slither along.

Reactions: 4
Because the whole agenda is linked . Drag kids promoted by schofe . Drag storytime promoted by Mhairi Black of the SNP recently exposed . Drag story time in every western nation at once . Children across the entire western world are being targeted . And therefore it's all connected because it is attracting predators to those children . That video of the drag queen there is in the UK . But the same dance is being done all over by men in drag in front of infants .
So a big organisation like ITV allows this kind of interview with a child to air on TM are they trying to normalise it ! .... I’m sure there was something in the press recently regarding Mhairi Black and someone called Flow job being invited to a school to read books to children

Reactions: 7
I just assumed that he was getting his own radio show, so a promotion?
But he could have done his radio show and stayed on at Lorraine. He only appeared on a couple of shows a week anyway. I think there was a falling out with ITV. After he left, he started a vendetta against them... he came across as really bitter

Reactions: 6
So a big organisation like ITV allows this kind of interview with a child to air on TM are they trying to normalise it ! .... I’m sure there was something in the press recently regarding Mhairi Black and someone called Flow job being invited to a school to read books to children
Watch the next video in the series :) I will do an in-depth one about that though.

Reactions: 1
Yeah but what about this. They can propagandise, by using the the imaginary identity of a straight open minded family man ! Who WOULDN'T love to be a really great man supporting exploited drag kids just like the best actor of the decade Phillip Schofield ? Wait until I post the video of the dad who appears to fancy his drag queen son , pumped out on BBC Scotland . It's WILD

By the way , if you want to make films like these , all you need is a laptop and a phone with a c
Video camera on it . I used to spend days making them on a video editing suite . But this way feels so much more intuitive . You get your browser and you film a YouTube video . Or news page or whatever . If you want back ground music you put it on another tab so the music plays over the video that you're watching . Each time you have recorded as much as you want you click pause on your video . You can make a ten minute film in twenty minutes if you know what you want to say . Then you upload a single video to YouTube , share it and then let other people share it .

It's like old.school taping off the radio .

It's great fun and very easy to do .
Enjoy ;)

Ps there must be a lot of people watching this thread. The first video I shared got 114 views since I posted it here

Last edited:
Because the whole agenda is linked . Drag kids promoted by schofe . Drag storytime promoted by Mhairi Black of the SNP recently exposed . Drag story time in every western nation at once . Children across the entire western world are being targeted . And therefore it's all connected because it is attracting predators to those children . That video of the drag queen there is in the UK . But the same dance is being done all over by men in drag in front of infants .

I haven't looked at your videos, but is this the type of grooming from a young age that you are alluding to? Came across this on Twitter on World Book Day. "Dad' is a teacher in a same sex relationship with adopted children from overseas. Brief summary of timeline follows - I am sure someone can dig deeper if motivated to do so.

March 2019 - 'Dragged' children along to hear stories being read by men dressed as women. Children 'loved' it apparently - the 'Dads' certainly did.

March 2020 - Dressed up son to look like a woman. From the thousands of book characters that could have been chosen, he had to choose this one.

March 2021 - What predictably tragic cliché awaits?

..... Wait until I post the video of the dad who appears to fancy his drag queen son , pumped out on BBC Scotland . It's WILD

I am not familiar with this sector of society - but is the example above a case associated with this kind of coercive raising of innocent children?

Reactions: 3
Of course that fact the article is trying to turn this story around and make out The Sun were the baddies in all of this and poor PS is oh so innocent is a very dangerous move I’d imagine. You certainly wouldn’t want make an enemy of The Sun no matter what you think of them. I’m pretty sure they have a LOT more on PS than we can ever imagine. Let’s hope a few feather have been ruffled by this and perhaps now we’ll see some of the REAL details filter out.

That Byline Investigates thingy is all over Twitter and is clearly on a mission to find the Press accountable for phone hacking, so I guess its understandable that they would focus on that - but if they are going to investigate things other papers don't [as they profess to do] then they should also be looking at the grooming allegations.

There's a lot of fishy stuff happening.
Dan Wootton disappears from the Lorraine show and gets a show on Talk radio as Eamonn Holmes leaves Talk radio.
Dan had been reporting/tweeting about the toxic atmosphere at ITV and had mentioned Phil was unpopular with many.
Did he get sacked from 'Lorraine' for daring to bring the toxicity to our attention?
Probably.

WE ALL KNOW Phil coming in on his day off to make the big announcement was so he could get in there first.
Him announcing it before the weekend papers could - plus - doing it on Friday delivered the double whammy of ensuring Ruth and Eamonn had to appear supportive of him because of what his announcement was.

If they so much as made a murmur about him being a git in any way shape or form they would be pilloried and called homophobes.

So Phil played a trump card there.

Things do have a way of coming out via the back door though, so maybe this article coming out now to say what we all knew when it happened a month ago may be an indication that the back door is about to open.
This article tells us nothing we didn't already know, but there are a LOT of people 'out there' who will be hearing this for the first time, so it is getting the 'something fishy' to a wider audience.

Creak, creak, creak goes the back door.......................................

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
EXCLUSIVE: New Sun Chief Newton ‘Blackmailed’ Phillip Schofield to Come Out Live on TV
https://www.bylineinvestigates.com/...ailed-phillip-schofield-to-come-out-live-on-t
I wouldn't have thought the Sun would be happy at him coming out on live TV ahead of the "exclusive" story his team had agreed with them. Surely they'd want the story to themselves and not for him to reveal it on national tV. Sort of takes the sting out of it doesn't it?.
If that was what they'd agreed, then they'd be looking for something better...and I don't mean being fed the sort of stories we've seen them running since he came out, clearly being supplied by his PR team. It just doesn't add up for me.
If the Sun had a better story surrounding him being gay, I mean with a bit more to it, then they wouldn't be happy with the watered down version of him coming out. While this probably came as a bit of a surprise to Mrs Cannybody sitting at home, it appears most people in the entertainment and media industry already knew. So the question is, what was the real story? It must have been pretty bad to force his hand. What I can't understand is what the Sun got out of it all...an old story after PS revealed all and a few crappy stories spoon-fed by his PR team. Mmmmm?
While I don't like the tactics of certain hacks, I think it's also wrong for celebrities to think they can lead double lives, conning the public and making huge sums of money through advertising etc. If their private life is the complete opposite of the squeaky clean image they present, then they really shouldn't be allowed to continue to con the public like this, often sitting in judgement on the lives of others they interview, getting financial gain from advertising based on that holier-than-thou image, and more worring hiding behind that image to win the trust of naive young men you are mentoring in the industry or meeting on chat sites. If this is the case, then it should be exposed. I don't think PS being gay is the full story.

I initially assumed that the decision to 'come out' on live television was arranged by his ITV bosses, to pre-empt any revelations by the press; never imagined that his hand had been forced by The Sun.

If I hadn't read the threads on this forum and found out more about his background I would actually be feeling quite sorry for him now. Is it likely that his PR team had a hand in this article; an attempt to drum up sympathy and to quell the rumours, which are still out there despite their best efforts?
I totally agree. This article just doesn't make sense. The Sun would want the story to themselves, not for PS to reveal it himself on national tv.They want to sell papers after all. There's a lot more to this than meets the eye.

Reactions: 13
How do people know he has a super injunction and what is it about? I don’t think you can get one to cover any illegal activity..

Reactions: 1
A while ago, when Angus Deayton was 'disgraced' he got sacked from 'Have I Got News For You.'
His position was deemed untenable because he was discovered t be the kind of person he was paid to take the mickey out of on the show.
His co-presenters disliked him and did nothing to support him. In fact, they threw him under the bus.
The show isn't quite as good without him, but it still worked without him - so, he wasn't bigger than the show. It has ticked along since he was sacked.

When John Leslie was sacked, he was left to fend for himself, too.
When Fern's gastric band truth came out, she, too was out. No support.

Phillip is getting different treatment despite allegations of grooming.
The difference between all these cases is - proof.
There was proof found that Fern had an Op.
There were photographs of Deayton and Leslie printed in all the papers. Proof.

So we need to watch and wait to see if anyone digs up some proof of what we all suspect Phillip has been doing.

How do people know he has a super injunction and what is it about? I don’t think you can get one to cover any illegal activity..

we don't know..............we suspect.

Piers Morgan would not have been so quiet on this on Twitter if there wasn't SOMETHING preventing him from opening his trap about it.

Just look at how he rants on about stuff.
Potential child grooming by a high profile Presenter being covered up would surely be a subject he would be very vocal about otherwise?

Reactions: 18
I haven't looked at your videos, but is this the type of grooming from a young age that you are alluding to? Came across this on Twitter on World Book Day. "Dad' is a teacher in a same sex relationship with adopted children from overseas. Brief summary of timeline follows - I am sure someone can dig deeper if motivated to do so.

March 2019 - 'Dragged' children along to hear stories being read by men dressed as women. Children 'loved' it apparently - the 'Dads' certainly did.

March 2020 - Dressed up son to look like a woman. From the thousands of book characters that could have been chosen, he had to choose this one.

March 2021 - What predictably tragic cliché awaits?

I am not familiar with this sector of society - but is the example above a case associated with this kind of coercive raising of innocent children?
I haven’t viewed the videos either but, like you, I was intrigued by the photos those fathers shared of their children supposedly ‘loving drag acts’ at such a young age. I looked at those photos very closely and what I saw made me feel sick to to the core.

I have highlighted some of the very worrying things I noticed in those ‘my kids love drag’ photos. I have shared them so you can see what I mean.

1) Those two children look scared to death! The concern is etched on their faces. The girl looks utterly petrified and is clasping her fist to her mouth. The boy just looks equally frightened. His eyes are like saucers and, he too, is making a fist with his hand

2) The utterly, wide eyed, demented looks on both the fathers’ faces is a sight to behold. Look at them! They are wild eyed with wide open mouths. Their faces remind me of scary clowns. You think you should like them, because they are smiling, but for some reason you don’t. This photo of the wild eyed dads clutching their clearly petrified children is horrifying.

3) The follow up photo of the boy child a year later wearing a dress is most intriguing. Cast your eyes to the back of the room to the left of the child. There is a man clearly holding his ID badge up to the camera. I have zoomed in but cannot make any detail out. Is he doing that deliberately? If so, what does he want viewers to notice? This photo really creeped me out.

What are other people’s thoughts on these photos. Not really sure what they even have to do with PS as I haven’t viewed the other videos shared. Whatever the connection, or none at all, those kids are NOT HAPPY, despite their dads’ desperate attempts to make it look like it. Those demonic smiles? Those piercing eyes? I feel sick.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Who is Paul Smith and what is known about him in relation to PS?
He was one of the main puppeteers operating Gordon the Gopher when PS started out and on Going Live. He rose to become one of the leading BBC execs. I think another of the puppeteers was John Thompson, who also became an ITV exec. Not sure what his role was/is. The only person I can find is Mark John Thompson, who was a production assistant back in the 80's when PS started out. MJT went on to become the BBC's Director General from 2004-2013 (just as the Jimmy Savile scandal was emerging). Does anyone know if this was the same man or was there another John Thompson who became an exec at Beeb?
Whoever these young men were then, they've all gone on to great things. Looks as if they all had a lot of fun doing their shows in the broom cupboard and on Going Live, so I'm guessing long friendships may have been formed?

I haven’t viewed the videos either but, like you, I was intrigued by the photos those fathers shared of their children supposedly ‘loving drag acts’ at such a young age. I looked at those photos very closely and what I saw made me feel sick to to the core.

I have highlighted some of the very worrying things I noticed in those ‘my kids love drag’ photos. I have shared them so you can see what I mean.

1) Those two children look scared to death! The concern is etched on their faces. The girl looks utterly petrified and is clasping her fist to her mouth. The boy just looks equally frightened. His eyes are like saucers and, he too, is making a fist with his hand

2) The utterly, wide eyed, demented looks on both the fathers’ faces is a sight to behold. Look at them! They are wild eyed with wide open mouths. Their faces remind me of scary clowns. You think you should like them, because they are smiling, but for some reason you don’t. This photo of the wild eyed dads clutching their clearly petrified children is horrifying.

3) The follow up photo of the boy child a year later wearing a dress is most intriguing. Cast your eyes to the back of the room to the left of the child. There is a man clearly holding his ID badge up to the camera. I have zoomed in but cannot make any detail out. Is he doing that deliberately? If so, what does he want viewers to notice? This photo really creeped me out.

What are other people’s thoughts on these photos. Not really sure what they even have to do with PS as I haven’t viewed the other videos shared. Whatever the connection, or none at all, those kids are NOT HAPPY, despite their dads’ desperate attempts to make it look like it. Those demonic smiles? Those piercing eyes? I feel sick.
I thought the same thing about the girl in the first pic

Reactions: 3
Not proof. Just parroting other speculation and invention. Lizards will be mentioned next. I cannot stand this kind of spurious nose-tapping nonsense. Cite clear and proper sources or stop this arrogant claim to have some kind of noumenal knowledge that isn't there but you've somehow had access to.
I suppose the file for all arrests in those loos made at that time will still exist somewhere? The name of those prosecuted and therefore in the public domain at the time should also be accessible from the court records or national archive. Of course if a name of a person was withheld from such records, then the task will be futile.

I've noticed on Twitter, Hugh Grant has written a post regarding The Sun and lots of support for how PS was treated...thinking PS may well now garner public support.
HG is one of the 'Key People' featured on the hackinginquiry.org website:

Hacked Off - the campaign for a free and accountable press, also mentions the report by Byline Invetsigates, relating to on The Sun newspaper effectively blackmailing Phillip Schofield:

HG has personal experience of unwanted media attention; he was arrested in Los Angeles 25 years ago for having sex in his car with sex worker Divine Brown. More recently, in 2018, he settled in a phone hacking case against Mirror Group newspapers and stated that he would donate the total damages to Hacked Off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I've noticed on Twitter, Hugh Grant has written a post regarding The Sun and lots of support for how PS was treated...thinking PS may well now garner public support.
The likes of The Sun will fight back with any ammunition it has surely if PS's PR team is taking that approach. I don't like The Sun and it's methods, but if a deal was done with PS, why did they allow him to break the story himself on national tv? What was in it for them? Surely they wouldn't have agreed to drop a much juicer story in exchange for the spoon-fed pro-Schofield fodder they've been churning out since he came out. What about the other tabloids? Why are they so silent on this? My guess is that the tabloids had a much more damaging story on PS connected to him being gay. By PS himself revealing to the world that he was gay he made it legally impossible for the media to run the other/bigger story as it may have then appeared like an invasion of his privacy and therefore breaching the law. Say for example the original story was about PS gay relationship with MM or someone similar and that story was going to run on Sunday....by PS revealing the fact he was gay on Friday, any follow-on stories about any relationships may have constituted a breach of his privacy. Of course if any of these stories involved allegations of underage sex or grooming then the media would probably be able to justify running them as long as they have solid proof.

Reactions: 9
What we need is Miriam Margolyes to go on This Morning and say to Phil, "and how's Mathew? ....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.