Phillip Schofield #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm back .

I will be dropping two videos on this forum . One is 9 minutes and one is 40 minutes . You should download and share them if you want to .

Uploading now .

Reactions: 2
I don’t believe a word that Dan Wootton says, he is such a brown nose and other terms I won’t say on here. I sincerely hope that the journalist who wrote this story also does a follow up.
Exactly, he is not innocent in this

Reactions: 4
Blimey. I deactivated my account on thread #7 as no new evidence had surfaced. Now this article featuring The Sun's use of Blackmail and top dogs within their tit rag forced Schofe to come out has surfaced. I'm back in the game. Long post coming shortly with more thoughts and speculations including a little bit about MM!

Reactions: 13
So they've given this a "poor Phillip" twist.
Poor Phil blackmailed.
Poor phil bullied into coming out.

Have they even mentioned the grooming of a runner allegations or even mentioned the runner??
No - they won't. It's too hot to mention. Bearing in mind the super injunction is still in play. This article is clever because it doesn't breach that super injunction (that is if it only restricts the publication of anything to do with his 'alleged affair').

Reactions: 1
Oh my, Dan knows. Wonder how much longer The Sun will keep quiet?
Ok so let's just remind ourselves of the timeline here. Late 2019 there were stories surrounding bullying and complaints made about PS by Ruth and an internal investigation. That's where I believe all this started. Of course the journalists will spread out the stories and layer it by revealing bits in waves. I reckon they thought they could start to expose PS with accusations of bullying first then slowly apply the pressure over time. Problem is. The situation must have got really tricky for them to continue reporting on the situation. So they outed him. That's my guess anyway. So it's no surprise that Dan would have started stirring the pot late 2019. It was only Feb that PS came out. Only a month after I tweeted him and ITV/This Morning with the rumour about him seeing a male runner on the show. Info I discovered in July 2019

Reactions: 9
Ok so let's just remind ourselves of the timeline here. Late 2019 there were stories surrounding bullying and complaints made about PS by Ruth and an internal investigation. That's where I believe all this started. Of course the journalists will spread out the stories and layer it by revealing bits in waves. I reckon they thought they could start to expose PS with accusations of bullying first then slowly apply the pressure over time. Problem is. The situation must have got really tricky for them to continue reporting on the situation. So they outed him. That's my guess anyway. So it's no surprise that Dan would have started stirring the pot late 2019. It was only Feb that PS came out. Only a month after I tweeted him and ITV/This Morning with the rumour about him seeing a male runner on the show. Info I discovered in July 2019
Welcome back!! Thanks for the update

Reactions: 3
Omg. That shower bit is so creepy!
I have been creeped out a million times on my journey too . I've been making these videos since at least 2009. On many subjects . Most of them got deleted and there were feature length films . But it was scary to have them in my house. I've been writing a lot too . There's a lot more to unpack from that one interview. See what you make or the next one's . I have hours and hours of them and I can make them quite fast now . Anyway . Glad to have somewhere I can finally get them to people . It's easy making them but sharing them isn't as easy as I imagined it would be

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know why Dan was let go from ITV? Was it related to PS and his leaking info from behind the scenes? He claimed he left by his own choice but I found it strange there were no goodbyes, announcements or explanations even though he had been on Lorraine's show for several years and was very friendly with LK. He didn't leave on good terms with ITV.

Reactions: 8
I don't know what this one has got to do with scofe. What am I missing?
Because the whole agenda is linked . Drag kids promoted by schofe . Drag storytime promoted by Mhairi Black of the SNP recently exposed . Drag story time in every western nation at once . Children across the entire western world are being targeted . And therefore it's all connected because it is attracting predators to those children . That video of the drag queen there is in the UK . But the same dance is being done all over by men in drag in front of infants .

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know why Dan was let go from ITV? Was it related to PS and his leaking info from behind the scenes? He claimed he left by his own choice but I found it strange there were no goodbyes, announcements or explanations even though he had been on Lorraine's show for several years and was very friendly with LK. He didn't leave on good terms with ITV.
I just assumed that he was getting his own radio show, so a promotion?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.