Phillip Schofield #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it's a court case it's in the records. No doubt. This is insulting nonsense.
If you're a barrister and an aspiring politician, your brother is also a barrister and your dad's a judge, then I'm sure it would be pretty naive of anyone to doubt that like this things can be dealt with behind closed doors and be hidden from public records.

Not sure if this has been shared before:

That must have been ages ago too!?

Sad seeing Caroline :(
Yes that definitely looks like MM

Reactions: 7
I used to have Giant Rabbits,didnt like that woman holding him like a prop

I think it’s just the two-tone beard grown as a result of a recent small mouth op.

I don't think Martin's beard is doing his image any favours - certainly not as much as Phillips did for so many years.

That seems strange. Is it possible to see the previous tweets once the account has closed? Why are so many things being closed down, it’s making me very cross.

I am not sure, but I assume it will all be deleted. There may be some screenshots of the account in previous posts on here, but possibly only links.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

I don't think Martin's beard is doing his image any favours - certainly not as much as Phillips did for so many years.

I am not sure, but I assume it will all be deleted. There may be some screenshots of the account in previous posts on here, but possibly only links.
You can try putting it into the “wayback machine” and see if it was saved on there at any point.

Reactions: 1
You can try putting it into the “wayback machine” and see if it was saved on there at any point.
Way back machine, do you mean like a time machine as I still work on steam power, ie not tech savvy.

If you're a barrister and an aspiring politician, your brother is also a barrister and your dad's a judge, then I'm sure it would be pretty naive of anyone to doubt that like this things can be dealt with behind closed doors and be hidden from public records.
Wild theories and completely unsubstantiated conspiracy theories will turn this thread, which has been exceptionally useful so far, into one of David Icke's mad-eyed leaps into the Nietzschean abyss.

Reactions: 2
That twitter account that has now gone - what were they tweeting about? Was it libellous?
That twitter account that has now gone - what were they tweeting about? Was it libellous?
These are the tweets from the deleted account, I’d screenshot them before to share but then didn’t know how much weight was being given to the text/screenshot they replied to on mattylopezmusic account...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Not sure if this has been shared before:

That must have been ages ago too!?

Sad seeing Caroline :(
Just worked out that was in 2012 when Caroline and Ollie did the Xtra Factor (found another one of them wearing the same in a Best of 2012 YouTube video). Soooo.... if that is MM then would that be when he first moved to London? I'm trying to remember the timeline....

Reactions: 4
These are the tweets from the deleted account, I’d screenshot them before to share but then didn’t know how much weight was being given to the text/screenshot they replied to on mattylopezmusic account...
Oh my God. Assuming the text conversation featured is genuine...

Reactions: 4
Oh my God. Assuming the text conversation featured is genuine...
I know, makes you wonder 🤷‍♀️
There’s an account on Twitter @CarlaCortes who seems to be on the case of PS and retweeting anything and everything that’s said about him, and putting pressure on ITV, she’s also commented on some of @mattylopezmusic posts in support...but her account hasn’t been removed 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Way back machine, do you mean like a time machine as I still work on steam power, ie not tech savvy.
If you google “wayback machine” it should take you to a website that will allow you to put in a web address in a search bar. Then it will show you if that page has been saved as a “snapshot” at any point.

So you could put in the web address of that twitter account and it may show you what was on the page before it got deleted.

If any snapshots exist, you just click on them on the calendar that it shows you and it should take you to the page as it looked on that date.

Might be worth people saving pages on there when they find anything worth saving.

Reactions: 3
I'm a long time lurker on here but I was having a nosey through Matty Lopez's facebook and saw this. Not sure if it's already been posted/discussed?

Screenshot_20200307-190938_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
If you google “wayback machine” it should take you to a website that will allow you to put in a web address in a search bar. Then it will show you if that page has been saved as a “snapshot” at any point.

So you could put in the web address of that twitter account and it may show you what was on the page before it got deleted.

If any snapshots exist, you just click on them on the calendar that it shows you and it should take you to the page as it looked on that date.

Might be worth people saving pages on there when they find anything worth saving.
Thanks so much for your help

I'm a long time lurker on here but I was having a nosey through Matty Lopez's facebook and saw this. Not sure if it's already been posted/discussed?

View attachment 93337
Going Live didn't start til PS was 25.

Those responses sound really fake to me. I haven't researched any further but the way the poster over explains why it's inappropriate sounds so suss.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.