Phillip Schofield #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth is PS on ..... he seems rather too excitable to me ..... suggesting that he is relieved beyond belief that the DOI series has finally come to an end.

Reactions: 1
As an out and proud gay man he’s going to have to seriously up his dental hygiene. Dodgy discoloured teeth alongside his non existent lips would test the strongest of stomachs 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As an out and proud gay man he’s going to have to seriously up his dental hygiene. Dodgy discoloured teeth alongside his non existent lips would test the strongest of stomachs 🤮🤮🤮
His mouth looks black tonight, I think he must have necked a few glasses of red before they went on air 🤢🍷🍷

Where are the formal sources for this, because I've looked through all the recognised legal and media sources, as opposed to the mad Icke-style fabrications, and there is nothing. Nothing at all.

Wow 😮 Tony Blair surely not. Didn’t hinder his career this site is so informative
...and/or misleading. I'll ask again: proper sources - where are they? I loathe Blair, but this is patently bollocks.

Reactions: 5
Where are the formal sources for this, because I've looked through all the recognised legal and media sources, as opposed to the mad Icke-style fabrications, and there is nothing. Nothing at all.

...and/or misleading. I'll ask again: proper sources - where are they? I loathe Blair, but this is patently bollocks.
These allegations have been doing the rounds for years. It may or may not be true but with the level of cover ups there are in certain circles I wouldn't be surprised if it were. I don't know what to think anymore 🤪

Reactions: 2
I think that headline using the phrase "giving grooming tips" trivialises the grooming of minors.
Its not a joking matter.
Hair grooming and child grooming - ha ha - NOT FUNNY.
The Sun are disgusting.
And so is Holly - "the greatest conversation she has heard?" - pathetic.
As a Mother child grooming should strike terror into her heart.
Joking about double entendres regarding grooming is not the kind of behaviour a high profile presenter should be displaying.

Has he been invited to open an account here?
It's the silence of people like Piers Morgan which has fuelled the fire of assumption a gagging order/non disclosure agreement/injunction may have come into play.
He's so vocal normally about things and then we've seen the shutting down of Joan Collins when she started to speak openly about Phillip Schofield's announcement. It points to an injunction being likely.

I'm just having a look around online, there's a lot of stuff being slung at Priti Patel - accusing her of bullying Civil servants etc.

Isnt she the minister who has been trying to get all the information on grooming gangs/paedophile rings etc out in the open?
Maybe she's a good person to be approached to look into the alleged grooming of Mathew McGreevy?
She seems like a tough cookie who isn't afraid of kicking ass.

Surely other Papers (who arent owned by the owners of The Sun) would want to publish stuff about alleged grooming even if The Sun can't because of a deal they made?

Papers usually can't wait to get the scoop ahead of rivals.

So, either they are all owned by the same people or there is an injunction stopping any coverage.
It’s no big deal coming out as gay these days,but it’s a big deal to take out injunction,what’s he got to hide? Celebreties (hate that word) that take out gagging orders have something they don’t want the public to know,why? Because it is detrimental to whoever took out the silencer,it’s career/marriage threatening or maybe criminal.

Reactions: 3
These allegations have been doing the rounds for years. It may or may not be true but with the level of cover ups there are in certain circles I wouldn't be surprised if it were. I don't know what to think anymore 🤪
If it's a court case it's in the records. No doubt. This is insulting nonsense.

This story has been around a long time and in 1983 I definitely recall some press coverage on the topic although probably quickly expunged. Presumably for those with an appetite to know, the court records are available but they may be subject to some kind of D notice but in my book, a quick fumble with someone (assuming they were of adult age) in a public toilet doesn’t bar you from any job although I guess not many people have the role of P.M. in their sights! Everyone seems to have transgressions of one sort or another.

This story has been around a long time and in 1983 I definitely recall some press coverage on the topic although probably quickly expunged.
If it was published it would be recoverable. Don't insult my intelligence or ability to do research.

If it was published it would be recoverable. Don't insult my intelligence or ability to do research.

You are right - it is hard to know what to believe. Those in power with the means to sanction 100 year D-notices could bury all sorts of GB skeletons.

Reactions: 4
He certainly worked along side him Savile many years ago.
PS paid tribute in a statement to JS after his death, thanking him for the help he'd given him when he started out in his career! There were Tweets from 2009 from JS to PS doing the rounds recently too. I think they were all...as in PS, JS and SS, aboard the QE2's inaugural cruise around Britain just a month before JS's death. JS was an ambassador for Cunard. Cunard is part of the company of cruises that PS is now ambassador for. SS performs on many cruise ships. I wonder how someone who gets paid for promoting a cruise line and gets lots of freebie trips, is allowed to front a holiday programme for ITV. Surely there is a conflict of interest there?

Who is the woman? Is that Mrs Schofe? She doesn't look too unhappy.
I think this pic was posted by the girl in the pic. Seems it was a visit to the studio by the theatre group and MM was with her on the visit. I don't know if this was after MM's other visit which was featured in Manchester eve news and if he already knew PS when this was taken. I agree the body language of PS towards MM is interesting.

I vaguely remember a story about a tv personality cottaging at some park
at the time I had know idea who it was or what it meant 😇
I was talking to someone in the police force yesterday and he was saying that in some cases there is a connection between the abused being the abuser
Many abusers getting more of a thrill pursuing a child over time till they are so infatuated by the time they are a young adult
they think what is happening is normal
and a special secret.
Also they are not always in the area the child lives so no red flags but close enough to travel
to and from .
He said there is probably loads of of people you would never suspect covering each other’s backs
There are three S’s 2 of which we know have a connection and probably the third too
Born in Oldham Leeds and Rochdale
only 2 are still alive
I still think there is WEBB of deceit that we will probably find out about someone else when they go to that vineyard in the sky
Notice I’m covering my back not using names :whistle:
This is interesting stuff

Last edited:
I didn't watch the programme, I just came across the article when I searched to try and find the interview(s) where it is suggested that PS wasn't particularly empathetic with the Savile victims on TM. I couldn't find any trace of those interviews online, but thought these images of him summed up his ridiculous social-climbing when someone mentioned his obsequiousness with the Royals. From the Savile victim interview(s), through handing over the list to Cameron live on air, to the hastily arranged amateur dramatic performance on February 7th - he has consistently shown a pattern of poor judgement throughout his career. While he lacks intelligence, he does seem to be skilled at manipulating people around him, whether they be colleagues, family or friends. The hubris in that Princess Cruise video when he describes the architecture, wine list and food as being "tick, tick tick ..... so me" best captured the social pretensions of a rather ordinary chap. Will be interesting to see where the tide of public opinion goes, and what is ultimately revealed when the crisis management campaign recedes.
This Channel 4 piece about JS is interesting. The comments beneath is are quite illuminating too, pointing to JS being very close friends to Prince Charles and other Royals. There's a link to an article in the Times saying the Royal Household had tried to resist removing JS's knighthood when the allegations came to light. Cunard had also planned a tribute to him after his death, even though allegations had already come to light/were being investigated.

cyril, Jim and pip perhaps??
Like your spelling of WEBB ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.