Phillip Schofield #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going Live didn't start til PS was 25.

Those responses sound really fake to me. I haven't researched any further but the way the poster over explains why it's inappropriate sounds so suss.
Hmm, it looks as though people are making stuff up to fit the narrative, perhaps? If Going Live didn't start til PS was 25, then he can't have been involved with a 14yo at the studio when he was 23.

Reactions: 1
Hmm, it looks as though people are making stuff up to fit the narrative, perhaps? If Going Live didn't start til PS was 25, then he can't have been involved with a 14yo at the studio when he was 23.
The tweets state 'at the Going Live studios' and Wikipedia states that PS was in the 'Broom Cupboard' from 1985 which would make him 23. I don't know if they were located in the same studios or not:
Screenshot_20200309_202001.jpg

Reactions: 3
The tweets state 'at the Going Live studios' and Wikipedia states that PS was in the 'Broom Cupboard' from 1985 which would make him 23. I don't know if they were located in the same studios or not:
View attachment 93447
I thought the same but Going Live didn't exist until PS was 25 either. Of course it could be a simple case of miss-remembering but it could also be a case of it being totally made up.

Reactions: 5
I've said this before, but I don't think we should be putting stock into what MattyLopez is saying on Twitter. If that had genuinely happened with his friend, why wasn't he raising issue with this BEFORE it all came out? Plus that text message he released wasn't PS, but he made it sound as though it was him within the context that he posted it. I do feel sorry for this guy as he's been abused himself, but by constantly lying about this and being purposely misleading, he's muddying the waters in terms of what to believe.

Reactions: 11
I've said this before, but I don't think we should be putting stock into what MattyLopez is saying on Twitter. If that had genuinely happened with his friend, why wasn't he raising issue with this BEFORE all this came out. Plus that text message he released wasn't PS, but he made it sound as though it was him in within the context that he posted it. I do feel sorry for this guy as he's been abused himself, but by constantly lying about this and being purposely misleading, he's muddying the waters in terms of what to believe.
I don't know much about this because I'm a newcomer to this thread. I've spent many years looking into this kind of thing though. There are immediately a few red flags for me though - firstly someone has screenshot some replies to this guys tweets and they read as totally fake to me. Secondly the bit about PS sleeping with a 14 year old who has killed himself - no more details given. If that had really happened to a friend your narrative of this story would be rather different. I may stand corrected and I will read some more but I think it's so important to remain level headed and objective with this stuff.

Reactions: 9
I doubt people need to make up stories about PS. God knows what's gone on in his double life all these years. It had to be kept hidden.

Reactions: 5
I don't know much about this because I'm a newcomer to this thread. I've spent many years looking into this kind of thing though. There are immediately a few red flags for me though - firstly someone has screenshot some replies to this guys tweets and they read as totally fake to me. Secondly the bit about PS sleeping with a 14 year old who has killed himself - no more details given. If that had really happened to a friend your narrative of this story would be rather different. I may stand corrected and I will read some more but I think it's so important to remain level headed and objective with this stuff.
I think everyone should look at everything they read whether on here, twitter or Facebook with their eyes wide open, there may be those with their own agendas, those who are working for others and those who want the truth and those who don't. I keep in mind everything could be manipulated, incorrect or the truth.

Reactions: 16
I wouldn't be surprised if one or two of PS's PR people are on this thread - he's paying them enough.

Reactions: 15
I think everyone should look at everything they read whether on here, twitter or Facebook with their eyes wide open, there may be those with their own agendas, those who are working for others and those who want the truth and those who don't. I keep in mind everything could be manipulated, incorrect or the truth.

Three sides to every story - yours, theirs, the truth.

And everyone can have a different take on the truth.
And everyone can put their own spin on the truth.

That's why only proof will do.

Photos of Phil and Mathew sitting opposite each other having a drink do not prove grooming or under age sexual relationship.

The photo of Mathew, Phil and the young lady proves nothing either. For all we know the photographer could have told Mathew to move in a bit closer so he could get them all in shot.
We can't really draw any conclusions with those pics.

In that photo of a very young Mathew next to Simon Schofield, however, there may be something to read into that, M'lud.
Your Honour, may I suggest we look closely at where Mathew's right hand appears to be placed in that photo?
It appears, does it not, to be resting on Simon's leg.
An indication of intimacy perhaps?
Also the adoring look Mathew is giving Simon may be suggestive of affection - but we don't know that.
And an affectionate gaze doesn't mean anything sexual was going on.
Stage- school type kids adore their drama/music teachers/mentors. Doesn't mean they have a sexual thing going with them.
Facial expressions can change within a nano second and a camera taking a rapid succession of shots of the two of them sitting closely together could present a selection of very different images.

Regarding matty lopez - on his Twitter, he says he has a meeting this week with someone in Parliament.
So let's see if that's true...... And what comes of it.

Reactions: 15
Just worked out that was in 2012 when Caroline and Ollie did the Xtra Factor (found another one of them wearing the same in a Best of 2012 YouTube video). Soooo.... if that is MM then would that be when he first moved to London? I'm trying to remember the timeline....
If it was 2012 he'd have been 16 then, wouldn't he?

PS seemed more than back to his old self on This Morning today,hes convinced its all blown over..on the Dancing on Ice chat the comments about MM were gone in 2 seconds,he has a wall of defence

Reactions: 3
I still think it odd that a runner would be invited on to the stage at the NTV awards, unless he was ‘very’ close to someone very high up at TM.

Reactions: 12
Wild theories and completely unsubstantiated conspiracy theories will turn this thread, which has been exceptionally useful so far, into one of David Icke's mad-eyed leaps into the Nietzschean abyss.
He may simply have made a mistake with PS's age at the time?

Reactions: 2
PS seemed more than back to his old self on This Morning today,hes convinced its all blown over..on the Dancing on Ice chat the comments about MM were gone in 2 seconds,he has a wall of defence
I only really saw at the end, seemed usual self but just weird when they didn’t cut to LW 🤷‍♀️Seemed v serious, Holly even looked as though ‘What?’ Could be reading too much into it tho!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.