Phillip Schofield #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember that clairvoyant friend of Princess Diana saying that JS always made her flesh creep ,and the kids were super awkward around him....I wrote to Jiml fix it wanting to meet Bucks Fizz,I could have pushed the girl that did get to meet them off a cliff lol...now im quite relieved

Reactions: 9
It’s no big deal coming out as gay these days,but it’s a big deal to take out injunction,what’s he got to hide? Celebreties (hate that word) that take out gagging orders have something they don’t want the public to know,why? Because it is detrimental to whoever took out the silencer,it’s career/marriage threatening or maybe criminal.
Yep - and when we find out something is being hidden our imaginations run riot and we speculate on all kinds of things which may be worse than the actual truth.

Sometimes its best to just let the truth out and let the public react however they will.

Look at Ant and his situation.
The truth came out, the public decided to forgive. He could have killed the people in the other car but his fans were supportive and he not only still has his lucrative career but has continued to win awards.

No one cares about Phillip being gay.
Some cared when they thought his wife and kids had been deceived and might be upset or traumatised.
Now they realise the wife at least must have known, they don't care.

If this is the only "secret' information about him there is no need for Injunctions, NDA's, gagging orders. So if these things have been done there must be more information he doesn't want us to know.

Those of us who have heard the rumour about legal moves to silence people who know whatever there is to know assume he has been involved with under age boy/s.
But we are a minority, so his career/reputation protection measures have worked pretty well so far.

Reactions: 9
Not sure if this has been shared before:

That must have been ages ago too!?

Sad seeing Caroline :(

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just put this morning on, I could sware Holly and Phil just made a dig. "Sorry guys you sick of the sight of us" and Phil then said something about looking down the camera and "oh not them again". Hmmmmm

Reactions: 2
Yep - and when we find out something is being hidden our imaginations run riot and we speculate on all kinds of things which may be worse than the actual truth.

Sometimes its best to just let the truth out and let the public react however they will.

The truth came out, the public decided to forgive.
He could have killed the people in the other car but his fans were supportive and he not only still has his lucrative career but has continued to win awards.

Some cared when they thought his wife and kids had been deceived and might be upset or traumatised.

If this is the only "secret' information about him there is no need for Injunctions, NDA's, gagging orders. So if these things have been done there must be more information he doesn't want us to know.

Those of us who have heard the rumour about legal moves to silence people who know whatever there is to know assume he has been involved with under age boy/s.
But we are a minority, so his career/reputation protection measures have worked pretty well so far.
I don't think the whole truth did come out with Ant, to be honest.
There were rumours about him and Lisa drinking heavily and using recreational drugs long before the drink driving incident. There were strong hints that his first stint in rehab was to address an addiction to something slightly more than prescription pain. Then there was all the gossip surrounding him and the BGT judge. He's now in a relationship with his PA and is clean and sober, so all's well that ends well - although I still feel sorry for Lisa who was unceremoniously dumped, despite her apparent loyalty. She could easily have sold her story but didn't.

Anyway, I don't want to derail the thread, just wanted to acknowledge that the truth as told by celebrities and their teams, isn't always the whole truth, just a sanitised version.

I think there's a lot more to be revealed about PS and his past relationships...

Reactions: 18
Anyone signed up to the Gov questionaire site? I got one to do this morning where I would click on the shows I watched yesterday. Having clicked on DOI one of the sections was to write anything you liked about it and another box to write what you didn't. Obviously in the didn't like section I mentioned Phillip Schofield still being allowed to host shows by ITV with all the Matthew McGreevy stories going around that they aren't answering.

Reactions: 13

The truth came out, the public decided to forgive. He could have killed the people in the other car but his fans were supportive and he not only still has his lucrative career but has continued to win awards.

This is nothing to do with PS, but it does show how ITV did, and I suspect still does, deal with allegations made internally. Historically they pay off the accusers, make them sign NDA's and allow the accused to continue working, or pay them off, with no tarnish to their name, so they are free to go on and work elsewhere, and possibly to the same. In my opinion this make the company liable/complicit in it, because they failed to deal with it properly or protect others from these people. Here's a Guardian story from 2009. The company did try to have it removed, but they failed and it's still on the Guardian website.
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2009/mar/18/tyne-tees-itv-bullying
This was a time when bullying allegations were rife across ITV newsrooms regionally and nationally. Some of the incidents in this article went back years, but instead of dealing with the accused properly, they were allowed to continue in their roles. It allowed an atmosphere of toxicity. While this all may be just a string of coincidences, with no connection, one of the managers accused of being a bully here, was in a gay relationship with someone else in the newsroom. They pretty much led the pack. Everyone at ITV knew they were gay and that was not a problem. The way they targeted any young, good-looking man was though. Even the straight ones. They were so audacious they stated in the newsroom how they could "turn" them. People who worked there watched as they "mentored" these young impressionable lads, inviting them to parties, helping them get further up the ladder than the talented young women working alongside them. They presented themselves as being single, straight blokes to the public and were the first to complain of homophobia if anyone dared question their behaviour. Their bullying behaviour ruined the lives and careers of many good people. It may even have led to the suicide of some. They were cruel and manipulative.
Apparently the older one regularly spoke about his time being a prison officer at Durham jail/s? before he got a job in media. At the time he worked there as a young man there was undoubtedly a culture of abuse in remand centres and prisons in Durham area.
Recently there were a number of historic prosecutions of prison officers who targeted and abused young lads in County Durham prisons, both physically and sexually.
This former prison officer met a teenage lad, who because his long-term partner was a teenage lad while working in hospital radio. He would have been underage for a gay relationship at that time as this was before the law changed.
Interestingly one of the older DJ's who'd once worked with both of them and remained friends, was convicted of a catalogue of paedophile crimes. This highlights the dangers of grooming by these men on other young impressionable men coming into the industry.
If you Google radio dj 's and the word paedophile, there are dozens of stories across the country of convictions. TV and radio certainly seem to have more than their share. This beggars the questions of whether it's an industry where paedophiles feel they can hide and get away with it, or because they have easier access to a string of groom young, impressionable teens/children? This brings me back to PS and the rumours surrounding him over bullying and what we now know about his double life. These weren't secrets at his workplace. Surely allowing such "secrets" to continue in such an environment is bound to cause toxicity and issues behind the scenes, particularly where young people are trying desperately to get work and a foot on the ladder. We now know that the likes of JS and other convicted radio DJ's used fame and connections to groom and abuse children, young men and women, so one would hope that companies like ITV and BBC will have learned lessons and not allow it to ever happen again. If they have helped covered up the actions of others over the years, then the truth will eventually come out. It always does.

Reactions: 17
Anyway, I don't want to derail the thread, just wanted to acknowledge that the truth as told by celebrities and their teams, isn't always the whole truth, just a sanitised version.

I think there's a lot more to be revealed about PS and his past relationships...
Yeah there are lots of times I feel people with influence have been told to reveal enough that you appear exposed and vulnerable, so people assume you've given the whole truth because you've admitted to a wrong. This then helps people stop asking questions and finding out the worse stuff.

Reactions: 8
On a side note, what's happened to Martin Lewis, the Moneysaving Expert ?

Just watched him now with Phil and Holly, and he just looks rough as hell... He used to be so sharp and shiny.looking... he looks like he's depressed or very ill or something now.

• Sad
Reactions: 6

Just watched him now with Phil and Holly, and he just looks rough as hell... He used to be so sharp and shiny.looking... he looks like he's depressed or very ill or something now.
he said last week he had an operation on his gums for gingivitis and he had stitches in his mouth.

Reactions: 4
I don't think the whole truth did come out with Ant, to be honest.
There were rumours about him and Lisa drinking heavily and using recreational drugs long before the drink driving incident. There were strong hints that his first stint in rehab was to address an addiction to something slightly more than prescription pain. Then there was all the gossip surrounding him and the BGT judge. He's now in a relationship with his PA and is clean and sober, so all's well that ends well - although I still feel sorry for Lisa who was unceremoniously dumped, despite her apparent loyalty. She could easily have sold her story but didn't.

As viewers, we only get told what TV companies want us to hear as they're protecting their image. Not all of the public forgave Ant, only his sycophantic fans did. I don't understand how he kept his job, if it were a regular employee who had been convicted of drink driving they would have been instantly dismissed. The winning of awards is too contrived and it looks like an attempt to win back public affection.

Reactions: 10

I think it’s just the two-tone beard grown as a result of a recent small mouth op.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s just the two-tone beard as a result of a recent small mouth op.
I agree. I don't think he's ill. Mouth surgery is incredibly painful and he probably hasn't eaten properly since he had it done, so has lost a bit of weight as well. I like him, he talks a lot of sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I’ve been thinking exactly the same since I’ve seen him the last few weeks, he seems so different? Has he been ill?

Did anyone see the end of This morning, they were meant to go over to Loose women, they weren’t ready or something, but Phil just seemed weird???

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.