Phillip Schofield #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the general consensus that his carefully constructed house of cards is about to come tumbling down? Or has he managed to avoid it by his dramatic revelation last month?
It's going to come down. The allegations aren't going away and the itv cover-up team will eventually throw him to the wolves to save themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Fairly sure it was this episode at 12ish where PS goes from John Torode>Holly>Alison>Rylan desperately wanting them to confirm being on TIkTok.
I’ve tried the link but you have to register on the ITV site and I’d rather not.

just to say the more I find out about Phil the more I loathe him.

Reactions: 8
I’ve tried the link but you have to register on the ITV site and I’d rather not.

just to say the more I find out about Phil the more I loathe him.

Agreed on both points. I don't know if someone is smart enough to clip the relevant few minutes footage and post it on here before it disappears.

Bloody hell. I am shocked at that - and I'm not that shockable.

Don't worry, as Tone famously said in 1997 - "I think most people who have dealt with me think I am a pretty straight sort of guy, and I am," he said.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's going to come down. The allegations aren't going away and the itv cover-up team will eventually throw him to the wolves to save themselves.
If he's been messing about with young lads then it will definitely come out eventually, but if his boyfriends have all been over the age of consent, no matter how revolting it is to think of a middle-aged man with a teenager - especially a famous influential man - then I think it will all just fade away. Look at Stephen Fry and his husband, massive age gap but still legal, so a bit unsavoury but not actually scandalous.

Reactions: 9
There is a Phillip Schofield official - only has one video not sure if it is him officially though
I dont know anything about TikTok (because I'm a middle aged woman who doesnt need to be on it!) But I think I read somewhere (maybe on this on a previous thread) that he had joined it and then was asking alison hammond etc if she was on it. I cant bear to look at him at all now. He makes me feel sick

Reactions: 13
The story about Blair is well known,lt came out about same time as the list if pervs re Elm house..few years ago.

Reactions: 6
Wow 😮 Tony Blair surely not. Didn’t hinder his career this site is so informative

Reactions: 4
I must have missed the Blair stuff. And he still went on to become Prime Minister! :rolleyes: He must have realised that it would come out (forgive the pun) one day.

Has BBC cancelled their travel show too then, as I’m sure I saw it advertised only last night again?!

I did exactly the same thing. Mislaid my glasses so everything a bit blurry 🤣🤣
Yet ITV is advertising Joanna Lumley's new 2-part travel show to the Caribbean where coronavirus warnings have been raised from low to moderate/high due to growth in cases. Seems a bit strange.

Reactions: 3
I see PS's daughters use their mother's maiden name, Lowe. You'd think they'd be proud to use their famous father's surname ..... or maybe n
I vaguely remember a story about a tv personality cottaging at some park
at the time I had know idea who it was or what it meant 😇
I was talking to someone in the police force yesterday and he was saying that in some cases there is a connection between the abused being the abuser
Many abusers getting more of a thrill pursuing a child over time till they are so infatuated by the time they are a young adult
they think what is happening is normal
and a special secret.
Also they are not always in the area the child lives so no red flags but close enough to travel
to and from .
He said there is probably loads of of people you would never suspect covering each other’s backs
There are three S’s 2 of which we know have a connection and probably the third too
Born in Oldham Leeds and Rochdale
only 2 are still alive
I still think there is WEBB of deceit that we will probably find out about someone else when they go to that vineyard in the sky
Notice I’m covering my back not using names :whistle:
cyril, Jim and pip perhaps??

Reactions: 3
I’m pretty sure they are still made. I think cottage pie is very similar to shepherds pie but have no idea how the name came about.
Shepherds pie contains lamb mince, cottage pie contains beef mince. Oooh! ‘Mince’ and ‘cottage’ in one sentence 😂

Shepherd's Pie contains lamb and Cottage Pie contains beef.
Cottaging, meanwhile, refers to anonymous sex between men in a public lavatory - a cottage. Charming huh?

Bloody hell, I always though Schofe was quite tall, he looks like a midget there.
Whoops sorry, Cross post. Just catching up on the thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Eh all this talk of cottaging . I could murder a cottage pie now I wonder if people still make them the pies not the cottaging.
Have no idea what you’re all talking about. And probably dont wish to find out!

Peter is a giant though!
Was standing next to Peter in Waitrose a month or so ago. He’s even taller in real life....

I’m pretty sure they are still made. I think cottage pie is very similar to shepherds pie but have no idea how the name came about.
Cottage pie has a pie crust made of pastry. Like a cottage roof. Shepherds pie has a fluffy potato topping like lambs wool! 😁😬

I hope that after tonight’s final of Dancing On Ice we never see smarmy PS on our tv screens ever again.

I will have everything crossed that TM will announce that he is ‘taking an extended break’ tomorrow morning. Let us all pray 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: 13
I remember the rumours about PS and his predilection for cottaging!! That was years ago...I wonder how long his wife has known? Or whether she always knew and the marriage is more of a business arrangement? Much like Michael Barrymore and his late wife Cheryl?
Stephanie knew PS was gay/bisexual before she started dating him. They worked together (and were friends) at the BBC in the 80s/90s where he made no secret of being homosexual. Everyone who worked there knew. I say this as I have a family member who worked with him back in the late 80s/early 90s and was aware of it.

Someone on an earlier thread on here eluded to the fact the PS and Stephanie took their friendship further and had a one night stand, and she fell pregnant. She was 5 months pregnant at their very private, very small and fairly swiftly arranged wedding in 1993.

Quite what was their arrangement at the time I have no idea.....maybe they were giving it a good go, or maybe it was a business arrangement and was agreed that Stephanie would turn a blind eye to PS’ antics. He obviously leads a different life Monday to Friday when he stays at his Southwark flat...than he does when he goes back to the family house in Henley for the weekends.

PS was told by BBC bosses in the early 90s that if he wanted to forge a successful career in the business he needed to get a wife (there was a link to this story some threads back). And that is what he did.....

Private Eye have been hinting at PS’s double life for quite a few years. Even about the cottaging. There’s an interesting piece in the Eye back in Nov 2012, about his marriage being a scam...amongst other things.

It’ll all come out in the wash eventually, things things normally do 😐.

Reactions: 19
Interesting about PS and his wife. He refers to her as his best friend, which, to me, indicates she knows everything, because best friends are usually the keeper of secrets. I'm surprised that their daughters were conceived in the traditional way, although I do know a fair few gay men who married women and had families before admitting their sexuality. My friend's partner has an 11yo daughter and is still on good terms with her mother and the mother's new husband. I'd find it hard to forgive if my husband left me for another man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.