Phillip Schofield #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The exact same happened to me. You're one of us now 😂😂 I've lost hours of my life reading all this!
Exactly the same as me “you’ve not been forced” - instantly suspicious. On to internet, found Tattle. Whoever wrote that interview must be desperately regretting that now. Proof that they lie and deceive their viewers right there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I don't think the text message is from PS. It looks fake. This Matty Lopez obviously bears a grudge, but is it valid? I'm wary about taking this particular snippet at face value.

ETA: just been on Twitter and got this message when searching for ML

This Tweet is from an account that no longer exists

Reactions: 5
I don't think the text message is from PS. It looks fake. This Matty Lopez obviously bears a grudge, but is it valid? I'm wary about taking this particular snippet at face value.

I can still see the account

Also, I see he's
Followed by Shaun Attwood who is an investigative journalist.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

@Mattylopezmusic is still there. Just checked. He may be removing certain tweets.

I can still see the account

Also, I see he's
Followed by Shaun Attwood who is an investigative journalist.
Thats interesting, Shaun attwood is the one who's also gunning for Prince A to be exposed. I was told about him yesterday and I've watched a couple of his youtube videos.

This could be a significant development, but how can we be sure that the 'Phil' texting is actually PS? The fact that this reportedly took place February 6th (the night before his announcement) is really interesting as further dialogue could have led him to believe he was going to be exposed. Still cautious though with 'Nick' in mind, but this will look so bad if 'Phil' does turn out be be someone we know. The choice of language used upon learning that someone has been abused previously is just so inappropriate, I would be genuinely shocked if it was a publicly known figure.
We'll just have to wait and see if there are any new developments. But the rumours and allegations aren't going to go away while this great wall of silence is up. All this confusion is making my brain hurt 🤪

Last edited:
Hope Jo Swash wins tomorrow night he has been very brave must be one of the most dangerous reality shows after ski jump ⛸
I don’t think he has a chance to win as Perri seems nailed in for the win, but he has done very well.

Can't stand him. Gino, I mean.
Paul Young is lovely.

Yes, Philip does look different.

His face is gaunt and he looks haunted. [Or is that just me]
Gino is a caricature of an Italian and some of his ‘recipes’ would take all of a few seconds to come up with.

Reactions: 4
I also couldn't find matty lopez on twitter but I searched up the steeple times article on there which has been liked by Matt Lopez so I've found him. Going to follow him just to see how things go...
Edit, also noticed the tweet is liked by Belfast gal, I remember a tweet posted by her I think that was related and Eamonn Holmes liked it. He also follows her.
Tenuous I know but....

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Gino never used to speak with that exaggerated Italian accent. He's such a fake.

Ooh, I've now tracked Matty Lopez down on Twitter, thanks guys. I'm guessing he removed the tweet with the screenshot of messages between him and 'Phil.' Except he hasn't, it's still there. Must have been a Twitter glitch.

Reactions: 3
I also couldn't find matty lopez on twitter but I searched up the steeple times article on there which has been liked by Matt Lopez so I've found him. Going to follow him just to see how things go...
Edit, also noticed the tweet is liked by Belfast gal, I remember a tweet posted by her I think that was related and Eamonn Holmes liked it. He also follows her.
Tenuous I know but....
Rosieposey check your conversation inbox x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
He burgled Paul Young then sold the goods. Of his cockney accent when so doing, he admitted, 'wherever I sold nicked tat, that's my own.'
When he burgled him he also Peed on his carpets and stubbed out cigarettes on them. I LOATHE GDC

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Found this 2012

• Wow
Found this 2012
Interesting. PS was working in children's TV when JS was active, wasn't he?

Leslie Grantham became famous after shooting a taxi driver during a robbery.
As an actor, though, not as a TV personality, like GDC, who trades on his 'lovable' fake Italian persona. In my opinion, there's a difference.

Found this 2012

Do the Savile victim interview(s) by Phillip Schofield still exist online, or have they been scrubbed from the archives like many other things recently?

Last edited:
  • Wow
How in the world has such a disgusting individual become famous? That is revolting.

Because he's one of Holly's chums and Holly's husband is influential.
Samew reason the Keith Lemon creator gets so much telly.

Holly's mates.

Interesting. PS was working in children's TV when JS was active, wasn't he?

As an actor, though, not as a TV personality, like GDC, who trades on his 'lovable' fake Italian persona. In my opinion, there's a difference.
The character he played was pretty 'orrible too.

Reactions: 3
Found this 2012
That is strange. From what the comments were saying, it sounded like he had empathy for JS & was worried about his own family if it ever 'all came out' about him. My dad knows a couple of people that work in the industry and a few weeks before this all came out he kept saying 'PS is a paedophile.' I didn't really listen to him because I had no opinion of PS one way or the other & wasn't someone I'd ever paid much thought to. It's just so weird that he'd heard that rumour only a couple of months before all this.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.