Phillip Schofield #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is strange. From what the comments were saying, it sounded like he had empathy for JS & was worried about his own family if it ever 'all came out' about him. My dad knows a couple of people that work in the industry and a few weeks before this all came out he kept saying 'PS is a paedophile.' I didn't really listen to him because I had no opinion of PS one way or the other & wasn't someone I'd ever paid much thought to. It's just so weird that he'd heard that rumour only a couple of months before all this.
Didn’t Smugfield have his dressing room next to JD? I’m sure I read that somewhere

Reactions: 2
03999E51-E0D9-4D19-8B87-F8A014D82A40.jpeg 8210F130-98BE-4DAD-8DD5-D90CC92AD13B.jpeg 87C46EE3-2ED3-4C58-B26A-D376E25A5557.jpeg 3BCF4D9D-965B-4116-B30F-08C516FCC357.jpeg 938EF5D6-1DBC-4CD2-9817-96BDFA08E41D.jpeg 11310DE8-22C9-4A8E-BA55-E35D96DD2C0D.jpeg 863A8398-B528-49F8-884C-71ACA3419F36.jpeg

I remember this but looking more closely at the thread now-dating back 8 years, it’s v interesting, especially so as he seemed to be pals with Js etc, almost defending him? I also think P.S is always keen to suck up to the royal family-really weird.

Mumsnet still have some past threads about P.S but have deleted any new ones which come up.

Reactions: 12
The JS rumours (which later turned out to be 100% true) started way before his death, and whenever he was mentioned on Digital Spy, the thread was closed or deleted iirc. That was odd in itself.

A friend of mine, an NHS nurse, was a student at Stoke Mandeville when JS 'worked' there in the 80's, and she said it was common knowledge he was a dirty perv, but no-one pulled him up on it because he was a brilliant fundraiser for the spinal unit. So PS must have known, too. Strange that he defended him...

Reactions: 13
The JS rumours (which later turned out to be 100% true) started way before his death, and whenever he was mentioned on Digital Spy, the thread was closed or deleted iirc. That was odd in itself.

A friend of mine, an NHS nurse, was a student at Stoke Mandeville when JS 'worked' there in the 80's, and she said it was common knowledge he was a dirty perv, but no-one pulled him up on it because he was a brilliant fundraiser for the spinal unit. So PS must have known, too. Strange that he defended him...
I had a friend got awarded the chance to go to stoke Mandeville in the 80 s I went to a special school and she said oh he's into little girls so I heard from someone there . I entered the competition to go thank God they didn't pick my name out of the hat now.

Also I remember in the terrible tabloid 80 s.a story and I'm sure this wasn't imagined about the smugfield being cautioned for cottaging I was really surprised the digital spy thread on who do you think is gay on which he was mentioned loads was suddenly shut down .

Reactions: 6
I had a friend got awarded the chance to go to stoke Mandeville in the 80 s I went to a special school and she said oh he's into little girls so I heard from someone there . I entered the competition to go thank God they didn't pick my name out of the hat now.

Also I remember in the terrible tabloid 80 s.a story and I'm sure this wasn't imagined about the smugfield being cautioned for cottaging I was really surprised the digital spy thread on who do you think is gay on which he was mentioned loads was suddenly shut down .
I remember the rumours about PS and his predilection for cottaging!! That was years ago...I wonder how long his wife has known? Or whether she always knew and the marriage is more of a business arrangement? Much like Michael Barrymore and his late wife Cheryl?

Reactions: 10
The wife has to have known,even back with the JD rumours...I mean who is to say the Daughters are his..one of the girls looks just like HW

Reactions: 1
I think a lot of the staff and crew on TM are a bit scared of him, I remember him interviewing a religious couple who believe homosexuality was a sin etc. It was on in the background and I only homed in on the interview because of his tone, it was very angry and scathing. This was before his coming out. I actually sat open mouth listening to the venom pouring out of him at this couple. Regardless of the subject he really should have been more impartial, he wasn’t at all professional. I’m pretty certain some of the crew must be reading Tattle and cheering, they’ve probably been under the cosh by smug on many occasions. He tells anyone who will listen how great he gets on with HW, the sister he never had etc as he knows full well she is vastly more popular than he is. He wants to be seen as this impossible to replace double act and that she will leave if he is pushed. I doubt that very much.
Neither Holly or Phil are impartial or professional are they tbh. As a presenter your job surely is to listen to differing views, backgrounds, opinions etc etc. And allow people to be themselves and express themselves without having to agree necessarily with them. Whether you are for or against homosexuality for whatever reason, you should be allowed to have a view without being classed as homophobic or pro gay. Just saying that no one on itv - on any of the programmes likes it when people have a differing view that goes against the public tide. So it’s certainly not impartial. Just saying!

Omg, is anyone watching Gogglebox. Pip's getting a right battering..
What are they saying?

Reactions: 4
Michael scofield is one of the fou ders of the 2faced theatre company i think

2 faced twats alright

Reactions: 1
The wife has to have known,even back with the JD rumours...I mean who is to say the Daughters are his..one of the girls looks just like HW
Crikey......now things are getting rather far fetched!

Neither Holly or Phil are impartial or professional are they tbh. As a presenter your job surely is to listen to differing views, backgrounds, opinions etc etc. And allow people to be themselves and express themselves without having to agree necessarily with them. Whether you are for or against homosexuality for whatever reason, you should be allowed to have a view without being classed as homophobic or pro gay. Just saying that no one on itv - on any of the programmes likes it when people have a differing view that goes against the public tide. So it’s certainly not impartial. Just saying!

What are they saying?
While they did their silly dance before the spin to win game, one of them said (can’t remember who) “wonder what Holly has on her cornflakes” 😜

ETA, one of the people on Gogglebox said it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Crikey......now things are getting rather far fetched!

While they did their silly dance before the spin to win game, one of them said (can’t remember who) “wonder what Holly has on her cornflakes” 😜

ETA, one of the people on Gogglebox said it
Well I'm guessing it's white & powdery but not sugar 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.