Phillip Schofield #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just on twitter and nearly (not quite) dropped my G&T when I read it

well done copying it. Its a photo of a text message conversation on a mobile is that correct???

I really must go on Twitter.

Reactions: 5
I can’t find his Twitter. 🤷‍♀️
Had a look on Twitter.

Found him.

@MattyLopezMusic

He has 1243 followers and is tagging '@schofe' and @ITV in his posts.

One post of his says,
" we're coming to get ya...with ya dressing room nextdoor but one to Jimmy Savile's at BBC Television Centre 86-93 #YOUDIRTYBASTARD"

His anger is coming over loud and clear.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The funny thing is I found out about tattle because I found it very strange when pip came out and when Holly muttered the words "now there's no force of hand here" I became very bloomin suspicious whacked phillip schofield in to my Google search a couple days later and the tattle comments came up a few lines down my Google search and I've been hooked ever since because its been an eye opener what you guys have found out, well done by the way!and there's no smoke without fire and I've read every page since I caught up with every comment since #8 and with all the tit bits from Joan and perez and others that have skirted around this but surely soon this mofo smug shite has got to be taken down fingers crossed but if by past post he's in with the masons there's no bloody chance which says a lot for them they must be a bunch of ponces too

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The funny thing is I found out about tattle because I found it very strange when pip came out and when Holly muttered the words "now there's no force of hand here" I became very bloomin suspicious whacked phillip schofield in to my Google search a couple days later and the tattle comments came up a few lines down my Google search and I've been hooked ever since because its been an eye opener what you guys have found out, well done by the way!and there's no smoke without fire and I've read every page since I caught up with every comment since #8 and with all the tit bits from Joan and perez and others that have skirted around this but surely soon this mofo smug shite has got to be taken down fingers crossed but if by past post he's in with the masons there's no bloody chance which says a lot for them they must be a bunch of ponces too
The exact same happened to me. You're one of us now 😂😂 I've lost hours of my life reading all this!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Had a look on Twitter.

Found him.

@MattyLopezMusic

He has 1243 followers and is tagging '@schofe' and @ITV in his posts.

One post of his says,
" we're coming to get ya...with ya dressing room nextdoor but one to Jimmy Savile's at BBC Television Centre 86-93 #YOUDIRTYBASTARD"

His anger is coming over loud and clear.
In the interests of placing faith appropriately, I would suggest caution in applying too much weight to someone who may KNOW little more than us.

Reactions: 13
In the interests of placing faith appropriately, I would suggest caution in applying too much weight to someone who may KNOW little more than us.
Exactly. I have looked at his profile on Twitter and I understand he is very angry and wants vengeance, which in his case has a very personal motivation. But I'm not sure how authentic his tweets are regarding PS, so am holding back from commenting over there.

Reactions: 12
Pain like that is better out than in - so if it helps a victim of abuse feel better, fine.
However, in cases like this, it may not be a good idea to warn someone you are going after that you are going after them.
Sometimes sneakiness and stealth are the best way to deal with someone sneaky and stealthy.

And also, it may not be the wisest move to post stuff like that about someone who is possibly litigious unless you are absolutely POSITIVE what you say is true.
Can't be sued for libel or slander if what you say is the irrefutable truth.

As much I would like to show support for an abuse victim, I'm not sure posting openly on Twitter is the best method.

It's heartbreaking to know that kids have been abused.
What a vile world this can be some times.

On a different note, I watched Griff Rhys Jones the other night and had no idea that wasn't the scheduled programme.
Very weird it was swapped at short notice.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I'm really not sure about that picture. That is set out like a private Facebook message and is date marked the night before PS came out. Plus there's a bar across the bottom with an angry emoticon from MattyLopez as if to indicate it's now a screenshot shared to public FB (as opposed to just a photo of a private message), but there is nothing else to indicate the wider site within that pic.

Reactions: 3
I'm really not sure about that picture. That is set out like a private Facebook message and is date marked the night before PS came out. Plus there's a bar across the bottom with an angry emoticon from MattyLopez as if to indicate it's now a screenshot shared to public FB (as opposed to just a photo of a private message), but there is nothing else to indicate the wider site within that pic.
I’m not sure either 🤔 I can’t see what that proves 🤷‍♀️Also can’t see many comments or kicking off? Odd

Reactions: 3
Me Too. I found tattle life through google when peoples accounts started getting removed, sites closed down etc. My life is not my own anymore.
'My names Sarah and I'm a Tattlerholic' 😁

The photo Matty Lopez put on twitter is a copy of a conversation between himself and PS. Dated 6th Feb, the day before he got forced out, oops sorry he willingly came out.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Me Too. I found tattle life through google when peoples accounts started getting removed, sites closed down etc. My life is not my own anymore.

The photo Matty Lopez put on twitter is a copy of a conversation between himself and PS. Dated 6th Feb, the day before he got forced out, oops sorry he willingly came out.
This could be a significant development, but how can we be sure that the 'Phil' texting is actually PS? The fact that this reportedly took place February 6th (the night before his announcement) is really interesting as further dialogue could have led him to believe he was going to be exposed. Still cautious though with 'Nick' in mind, but this will look so bad if 'Phil' does turn out be be someone we know. The choice of language used upon learning that someone has been abused previously is just so inappropriate, I would be genuinely shocked if it was a publicly known figure.

Seems very odd to me. I've tried to zoom in on the photo of 'Phil' who's sent the message and it looks like someone bald headed, not PS. I'm not convinced on this one! Plus the date, he wouldn't have been calmly chilling out that evening, I'm sure.

This could be a significant development, but how can we be sure that the 'Phil' texting is actually PS? The fact that this reportedly took place February 6th (the night before his announcement) is really interesting as further dialogue could have led him to believe he was going to be exposed. Still cautious though with 'Nick' in mind, but this will look so bad if 'Phil' does turn out be be someone we know. The choice of language used upon learning that someone has been abused previously is just so inappropriate, I would be genuinely shocked if it was a publicly known figure.
To be fair the massage comment is aimed at the second text from Matty about being battered by his personal trainer. It DOES look bad, but then that can be the trouble with texting, things get taken a different way than they were meant. Anyway, I think its a bit of a red herring myself, we're clutching because nothing else is happening!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Seems very odd to me. I've tried to zoom in on the photo of 'Phil' who's sent the message and it looks like someone bald headed, not PS. I'm not convinced on this one! Plus the date, he wouldn't have been calmly chilling out that evening, I'm sure.

To be fair the massage comment is aimed at the second text from Matty about being battered by his personal trainer. It DOES look bad, but then that can be the trouble with texting, things get taken a different way than they were meant. Anyway, I think its a bit of a red herring myself, we're clutching because nothing else is happening!
I completely agree - best to avoid filling a vacuum with speculation. You cannot conflate sympathy for a victim with thinking they have some intimate knowledge of a completely separate case. Like a lot of the 'Youtubers' etc who were going to post up further revelations in February, but never did, this could be another case of alluding to something without any foundation. He does seem to have taken a subsequent interest in this, and the 6th February is potentially interesting, but nothing more at this stage.

We have to be careful is this supposed to be from PS? I'm not saying he has but anyone can set up your phone to look like that and the the image next to the message looks like a bald man. Don't take anything at face value please question it and research it before you start going down those kind of routes. Please be careful.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.