Phillip Schofield #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting comments on Gogglebox..! About him, Holly and the show 😳
Their popularity has gone right down
I've just put channel 4 plus 1 on - still Crufts at the mo, so I'm a bit behind you.

I'll get some Popcorn and sit back and watch the show :oops:

Reactions: 3
These are very interesting indeed. Good luck Matty Lopez Music.
Twitter is quite the place, isn't it????

And that 'Steeple Times' is also interesting.
Wonder who is behind that and if they are outside the UK?

I need to look at Twitter.

bugger - havent got the telly on.
Need to watch on plus 1
I'm not on twitter but I check it out everyday to see what's been said about PS. I've missed Gogglebox too. I want to know what they said now. Today has been a great day for the tattlers 😃

starting on Plus 1 in approx 20 mins.
I'm going to watch it 😃

Reactions: 1
The posh couple in the cottage were wondering what Holly was like in real life as she’s always so perfectly pleasant (think she said similar to that!) on the show. The husband then said ‘Well we know what he’s like in real life’ 😳
The gay couple were talking about the difference in him since he came out (more camp etc)
The older couple saying they’d rather watch the news and some people (can’t remember who) saying don’t bother coming back on/watching next time..as if it was boring etc

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Crufts is still on - beautiful Irish Setter just won the gundog group.

Won't be long til Gogglebox starts.
hee hee - we can post while its on.

The posh couple in the cottage were wondering what Holly was like in real life as she’s always so perfectly pleasant (think she said similar to that!) on the show. The husband then said ‘Well we know what he’s like in real life’ 😳
The gay couple were talking about the difference in him since he came out (more camp etc)
The older couple saying they’d rather watch the news and some people (can’t remember who) saying don’t bother coming back on/watching next time..as if it was boring etc

Oooooooh intrigued now.

I know Willy Holloughby's husband is high up in telly but I don't know anything else about him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
When the lady in the cottage mentioned Holly, it didn’t seem in a nice way, almost like, she’s fake on tv (nobody can be that nice all the time type of thing) wonder what she’s like in real life etc...never used to hear much negativity about H..only on Mumsnet 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
:oops:
they were unkind to Boris just then!!!!

So the Schofe bit should be fun.

When the lady in the cottage mentioned Holly, it didn’t seem in a nice way, almost like, she’s fake on tv (nobody can be that nice all the time type of thing) wonder what she’s like in real life etc...never used to hear much negativity about H..only on Mumsnet 😬

The lady in the Cottage [Mary Killen] writes for The Spectator, and I think she'll have been to some functions with celebs/tv people so she probably knows first hand what Holly & hubby are like.

Reactions: 6
Gino the chef who burgled Paul Young back in the day
Can't stand him. Gino, I mean.
Paul Young is lovely.

Yes, Philip does look different.

His face is gaunt and he looks haunted. [Or is that just me]

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Love how the family were talking about perverts in Mothercare and weirdos and then it cuts straight to This Morning 🤣 There was some great little digs at PS and HW. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.