Phillip Schofield #10 Latest news, research & info

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No evidence of anything at the moment so itv have no case to answer? My 11 year old niece got a tweet off David Walliams doesn’t mean he was trying to groom her he just replies to his fans tweets and he obviously knew she was under 18.
David Walliams writes childrens books so not unexpected I would have thought 🤔

Reactions: 9
Yep. Didn't the heat get too much for Icarus and he became a cropper?
They were the days before modern superglues, though. Also, that fable had it a bit wrong. We now know it actually gets colder the higher up you go. It'd actually be the lack of oxygen that did for him, not his wings melting.

Reactions: 2
If he can pay a large amount of money for a crisis management team to censor and eradicate every negative mention online and in the media, it makes me wonder why other high profile people havent. Im thinking the Royals and all the negative intrusive press recently of Oti and Kelvin for example. Has PS got more power than we think
Exactly 🤷‍♀️How the hell has he seemingly got more power than Prince Andrew?!

Reactions: 10
They were the days before modern superglues, though. Also, that fable had it a bit wrong. We now know it actually gets colder the higher up you go. It'd actually be the lack of oxygen that did for him, not his wings melting.

Lack of ratings is what we need now.

Reactions: 10
No evidence of anything at the moment so itv have no case to answer? My 11 year old niece got a tweet off David Walliams doesn’t mean he was trying to groom her he just replies to his fans tweets and he obviously knew she was under 18.
Why bother commenting something so completely unrelated to the evidence in existence? It is neither relevant nor weighty.

Yes it's a couple of pages back 👍
Thanks 🙏

Reactions: 3

With Phillip Schofield, almost all of his posts (bar one, to a girls mother) were from 14 to 20 years olds. So were they the only age group posting to him, or was he only answering the younger people?

I've noticed he has snapchatted to a 24 yr old girl yesterday.

shannenParsons.png

Reactions: 1
Savile was with the BBC. I don't know of him doing anything with ITV.
Yes I know. But the situation was similar. Btw thanks so much for providing links to my posts as Ive tried and tried but cannot do them! I followed your instructions but there was no 'copy' button to click. :)

Savile was with the BBC. I don't know of him doing anything with ITV.
They gave him his first break on TV. As the Savile campaign was merely part of ITV's campaign against the BBC, this and other commissions was conveniently forgotten by them and by Mark 'Clouseau' Williams-Thomas.

Was it at 3am?

Reactions: 19
Yes I know. But the situation was similar. Btw thanks so much for providing links to my posts as Ive tried and tried but cannot do them! I followed your instructions but there was no 'copy' button to click. :)
You should see 'copy' as an option in the grey box after you've highlighted the bit you need to copy then clicked the right button on your mouse or computer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.