Phillip Schofield #10 Latest news, research & info

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please save me from people being too kind & understanding on here.Few facts are known,one indisputable fact is that PS
Is a very accomplished liar...The gay card has been misused in this instance,he could have done this yonks ago with clean hands & been lauded because of it far sooner.I take exception to being told to view someone as (Brave) by payrolled journalists,I prefer to make my own mind up through genuine respect.Sad to see the definition of respect being stretched so far...If anyone wants to see the true meaning of bravery... watch the film(The Green book),then tune into (Dancing on ice) with PS & try & keep your beef & yorkshires down,or nut roast if that’s your preference.

Reactions: 24
But how can it be proved he has brought them into disrepute?

He's had online messaging "conversations" with people that we have seen screenshots of.
He said he was Gay on live telly.
We thought he'd misled his wife.

I know OfCom looks at complaints, but what do we actually complain to them about?

The conversations online do not prove grooming or underage activity.

We have no proof Philip had an affair.
I think because there is all this gossip, and people on Twitter demanding that ITV address the allegations that are swirling about, and the fact that people are saying that ITV are possibly covering something up, could be seen as bringing them into disrepute. Not to mention that their 58 year old 'Star' is happily chatting to very young men in the early hours of the morning on a forum that is used because there is no trace once the call is finished, might also be regarded as so.

Reactions: 11
Someone I know in the know has confirmed that MM was paid off. As soon as PS staged that puke inducing reveal, the story was done. Tabloids need ITV for clickbait articles. BBC has too many other editorial problems to be interested. All ITV are bothered about is ratings. A good "diverse" story. Press are no longer interested. They've seen all the stuff we have but for them it's a dead story now. They all knew long before us - years ago so why print it now? PS knew he was bulletproof with the press, and if it hadn't been for MM he'd still be deceiving the wife and the nation. The press could get round any super injunction in a foreign jurisdiction but they don't want to cut off the hands that feed them. PS doesn't fear the press, it's live callers and the public who may bring things up.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I remember Phil and Holly saying to a guest 'but you knew he was married' (to a woman who gave Wayne Rooney a lift in her car). They won't be able to take the moral high ground in the future and that might hamper their interviewing style.

Reactions: 38
I see the only way that anything will change is if ratings go down because people don't want to watch him anymore, I certainly don't.

What sickens me is how many people are prepared to turn a blind eye for their own gain.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Someone I know in the know has confirmed that MM was paid off. As soon as PS staged that puke inducing reveal, the story was done. Tabloids need ITV for clickbait articles. BBC has too many other editorial problems to be interested. All ITV are bothered about is ratings. A good "diverse" story. Press are no longer interested. They've seen all the stuff we have but for them it's a dead story now. They all knew long before us - years ago so why print it now? PS knew he was bulletproof with the press, and if it hadn't been for MM he'd still be deceiving the wife and the nation. The press could get round any super injunction in a foreign jurisdiction but they don't want to cut off the hands that feed them. PS doesn't fear the press, it's live callers and the public who may bring things up.
That wont happen...... there will be what's called a live delay...... it's what happens on radio stations that have phone ins. The programme starts a minute before broadcast.... therefor anything happens can be quickly edited out. Happens all the time. Last week DOI started a full 5 mins late, because ITV is commercial it's so easy to do with all the breaks.
Also I can't believe the press wouldn't be interested in what has been found here, no way is this a dead story, theres nothing they like better then bringing someone down, it's just their hands are tied, you see when and if the injunctions fall, I think you'll see it's not a dead story!!!

Reactions: 16
Hi 👋

Just joined, been lurking for a couple of weeks thought it was about time I dived in!

Apologies if this has already been posted, first time I’ve seen this photo, have no idea where it’s come from either, just popped up on Twitter. Has anyone else seen this or could it be a fake? I’m not sure, but thought it may be of interest.

25D6BD96-4AF4-42BD-9DB7-F7256C282A27.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Hi 👋

Just joined, been lurking for a couple of weeks thought it was about time I dived in!

Apologies if this has already been posted, first time I’ve seen this photo, have no idea where it’s come from either, just popped up on Twitter. Has anyone else seen this or could it be a fake? I’m not sure, but thought it may be of interest.

View attachment 87612
I would love to see video footage of PS caught off-guard and on full nasty mode. I can imagine the fake / smug TV persona would quickly be exposed.

Reactions: 32
That wont happen...... there will be what's called a live delay...... it's what happens on radio stations that have phone ins. The programme starts a minute before broadcast.... therefor anything happens can be quickly edited out. Happens all the time. Last week DOI started a full 5 mins late, because ITV is commercial it's so easy to do with all the breaks.
Also I can't believe the press wouldn't be interested in what has been found here, no way is this a dead story, theres nothing they like better then bringing someone down, it's just their hands are tied, you see when and if the injunctions fall, I think you'll see it's not a dead story!!!

Time will tell.
Might slip up and get caught.
A fake account might entrap.
MM still might say something.
Evidence could surface.

I stopped watching This Morning when Fern left because I didn't enjoy his smug takeover and Holly is just bland.
I avoid watching anything he's on.

If people stop watching him and ratings fall, then that's the only power viewers have .... To become ex viewers.

Reactions: 16
Well it's out there on Twitter now about snapchat. First time I've seen it on there someone has questioned about it so obviously they didn't know about it. Wonder if anyone will come forward now with some snapchat evidence. This could be interesting. .............

Attachments

Reactions: 6
The last photo was a good find, to my mind, close up, Matthew looks as though he has been crying but I appreciate detail is somewhat unclear.

Reactions: 10
No wonder he’s so bloody smug 😒

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.