Phillip Schofield #10 Latest news, research & info

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sort of coming to the realization that his stupid smuggy smarmy face and Willoughbimbo are firmly on our TVs for another few years.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
That’s what I thought, I still saw it advertised after his coming out 🤷‍♀️

Also, if something had happened recently, how is he looking so relaxed and back to his old self recently, really weird.
Because he’s an arrogant pretentious twit who thinks this has all blown over and he’s untouchable!! He needs to get his arse over to Tattle pronto to see what people really think and I’d pay good money to sit in the front row watching his reaction 🤣🤣🤣. Actually his arse must be twitching so much it’s screaming out for a good lathering of Preparation H to ease his pain lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
#Tiktok Phil, time is running out! Seemed to have 24 votes. Anyone else got any suggestions for new thread?
Very apt 👍

Any fellow tattlers near the forest of Dean? it'd be a great opportunity to let the publics views on PS known. T Shirts with MMs face on all revealed at the same time :LOL:
I wish 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Who is the Mattylopezmusic who tweeted about there having been sexual goings on when Mathew McGreevy was 16?

Matty Lopez?
Is this another name for McGreevy himself??

The screenshot of that tweet has GOT to be included in any complaint letters to ITV bosses!!

Reactions: 4
Who is the Mattylopezmusic who tweeted about there having been sexual goings on when Mathew McGreevy was 16?

Matty Lopez?
Is this another name for McGreevy himself??

The screenshot of that tweet has GOT to be included in any complaint letters to ITV bosses!!
No - I think he is someone who was abused by Cyril Smith when he was a child. He (very understandably) has his own ax to grind. So I'm not sure on the accuracy of his claims on the PS case and whether MM would give him any more information than he would anyone else. But I'm keeping an eye on what he has to say and following him on Twitter.

New thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.