Phillip Schofield #10 Latest news, research & info

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People can do that when they're putting on a front to hide the fact they're not really feeling so great....
Yeah I understand that. He looks way more smug than he did last week. I honestly dont think its a front. I think he believes its "all sorted" now.

Reactions: 9
Someone needs to try and get on air for a phone in such as The Jeremy Vine Show on Channel 5 or his Radio 2 show. BBC and Channel 5 won't have a delay. But you can bet ITV do for the This Morning phone in.

Reactions: 8
He seems more arrogant and smug than usual tonight. Way over confident. He must be laughing at us all eg reading what we think of him and knowing that nothing is gonna happen. Grr!
Yeah I understand that. He looks way more smug than he did last week. I honestly dont think its a front. I think he believes its "all sorted" now.
His face defo looks fuller - been eating lot of French fancies maybe?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Forgive the newbie, but how do I reply to people’s posts, don’t think I’m doing it right 😁

You press the quote icon then type below

Thank you! I did that earlier but thought it didn’t look right! Learning 🙃

Say what you like about Piers but as least we all know he's a two faced, annoying twit & he admits it!
If only he’d be as vocal about this as he is about Harry and Markle! Comes to something when Schofe has more influence than the Royals!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This will be the only time he will go, when people stop watching, it is all about ratings. But you can see on here, even people who say they can't stand him are still watching the programme, so he will stay, by watching you are playing into his and ITV hands because he and ITV will says "if you didn't like him you wouldn't watch, so hes obviously still watchable" and that's all they care about
and this is why they have protected him.

He makes them a LOT of money and keeps them all in jobs.

Reactions: 3
I actually think the act was put on last week, when he was tearful & forlorn - all part of the damage limitation and getting people on side. It didn't make sense for him to be on the verge of tears when HW wasn't. It was an obvious nod to himself

Reactions: 9
yeh but you know in all of those serial killer novels and dramas where the killer keeps outsmarting the cops?
They get over-confident, think no one is paying attention and then.......BLAM! They get caught.

It could happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also, if a spurned lover gets paid to be quiet, what happens when the money runs out?
And when they start to get bitter because their blossoming tv career has withered and died.

Reactions: 6
yeh but you know in all of those serial killer novels and dramas where the killer keeps outsmarting the cops?
They get over-confident, think no one is paying attention and then.......BLAM! They get caught.

It could happen.
Hubris. In a few turns of Fate's eternal wheel, Phil will meet with nemesis, like Icarus trying to reach the gods.

Reactions: 1
Forgive the newbie, but how do I reply to people’s posts, don’t think I’m doing it right 😁
After you have clicked on 'post reply' you have a few minutes to click on the 'edit' button to correct any typos.

If viewing on a phone sometimes instead of an 'edit' button there is a little dotted line and a tiny arrow at the bottom left of your post. Click on that and a tiny menu bar opens and you can click on 'edit' from there, correct your typos and then save.

Hubris. In a few turns of Fate's eternal wheel, Phil will meet with nemesis, like Icarus trying to reach the gods.
Yep. Didn't the heat get too much for Icarus and he became a cropper?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.