Pheobe Court #10 Chickens, mansions, spas and more; I like to pretend to help the poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know one thing is for sure, my childhood memories of holidays don’t include my mother glued to her phone the whole time trying to seek validation from 94k strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
You can tell from little comments that Jim hates her being on her phone all the time. “You only get one chance with Jim”, and the look on his face on the video of H paddling when he looks at the camera and realises she’s been filming it all.
Also, does anyone think there was a hidden agenda in him sending her the photo of her asleep on the sofa? If my husband sent me that I’d think it was a hint to say ‘this is what you look like to other people, maybe cut back on the pies?’ He probably wouldn’t want to hurt her feelings by actually saying it but sending the photo sends the message without saying it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You can tell from little comments that Jim hates her being on her phone all the time. “You only get one chance with Jim”, and the look on his face on the video of H paddling when he looks at the camera and realises she’s been filming it all.
Also, does anyone think there was a hidden agenda in him sending her the photo of her asleep on the sofa? If my husband sent me that I’d think it was a hint to say ‘this is what you look like to other people, maybe cut back on the pies?’ He probably wouldn’t want to hurt her feelings by actually saying it but sending the photo sends the message without saying it.
Yeah I also wondered this about that photo. Horrendous and deeply unflattering of her. Even if Jim sent it to her, she had no need to post it and subject our eyes to it. She seems to enjoy posting photos of herself looking absolutely awful. Until my dying day, I will never get over her posting the pic of her infected nipple on her blog and also on a BF post on Insta - traumatising 🥴🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 19
All that ice cream every day is not good for the waistline mick....oh wait 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks healthier in that 2017 pregnancy
picture than she does in present day
I’m not the size, or as comfortable as, I would like to be but you would think she would want to continue with the healthier lifestyle for her kids?

Reactions: 12
Her whole life revolves around food. It’s mad because she obviously had so much willpower to lose so much weight and her attitude now couldn’t be more different 😰

Reactions: 6
3B338C12-21D0-4F50-B423-ECED65A630FF.png
The feet are out in public 🤢😂

Imagine your daughters birthday wish of pony riding not being motivation enough to stay off the pies.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Jesus the comparison photo shows how much she's aged in 4 years. It's really quite shocking. She should be seriously looking at her health.

Reactions: 2
Jesus the comparison photo shows how much she's aged in 4 years. It's really quite shocking. She should be seriously looking at her health.
Agree completely. I always say if you’re happy then size shouldn’t matter. This woman is blatantly unhealthy. She’s out of breath waddling from the fridge to the microwave

• Heart
her OBSESSION with “candid” photos. duck off feebs.
It’s ridiculous because she doesn’t want things to be ‘candid’ at all!! She wants them to fit her smug brand and look good on the gram 🙄

There is nothing candid about her life. Jim and her friends are all berated into taking these photos of her, she lives most of her kids childhood through her phone 🤷‍♀️ It’s pretty sad really.

Reactions: 12
She looks like a different person in this pic.Don’t follow her on IG anymore shocked at theses recent pics.Have you lot photoshopped them 😆Any news on her real age?This can’t be a woman in her 30’s
Wow is that actually her?!

Reactions: 2
She looks like a different person in this pic.Don’t follow her on IG anymore shocked at theses recent pics.Have you lot photoshopped them 😆Any news on her real age?This can’t be a woman in her 30’s
even her hair looks better all those years ago - I think it shows how little effort she puts in to herself lately.
maybe it’s a bit of PND?

WOW Henry look how you've let yourself go!! I'd be so ashamed and embarrassed. No amount of wearing toddler tracksuits will make you look younger.

• Haha
Her "Don't know what's got into Jim taking photos of us"

Wonder if that's her way of trying to say to us "Look, Jim does love me. I'll show you. Watch me tell him to take photos of us and pretend he did it himself"

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.