Pheobe Court #10 Chickens, mansions, spas and more; I like to pretend to help the poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she said v picked all her own clothes herself and is going with it....she’s obviously taking fashion advice from you cos it’s all mismatched 😂
Poor kid x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is that a new car of theirs on her stories outside the holiday rental?
Not sure if this sentence is even in English *forgive my gin hangover* 🤣 (not a £40 bottle Mick👀)

I think I was trying to say, is this a new car? Or have they always had this as well as a new jag that smugnall has been spotted out and about in? Or is it the same car?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jim looks like a proper misery arse but also obnoxious AF!!
Also I don’t believe he owns any long trousers, what’s with the shorts. I know it’s may but it’s miserable up north still 🙈

Reactions: 6
Jim looks like a proper misery arse but also obnoxious AF!!
Also I don’t believe he owns any long trousers, what’s with the shorts. I know it’s may but it’s miserable up north still 🙈
Fat sweats (although he may well starting wearing a full trouser as the weight drops and so does his temperature) 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aww can't wait for her stories tomorrow where she's moaning about having to unpack and sort out post mini-break. Bless her. She's got none-work to go to tomorrow and everything 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hate when she puts a disclaimer up every time Vesper dresses herself because she hasn’t picked an insta worthy outfit. She’s such a cow to that daughter at times.

Reactions: 18
I hate when she puts a disclaimer up every time Vesper dresses herself because she hasn’t picked an insta worthy outfit. She’s such a cow to that daughter at times.
She would have packed the clothes 😂 she’s a bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hilarious isn't it considering what she dresses herself in!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When she was talking about them owing money for the car to someone else so had to get a "cheaper" one.
Something along those lines
Oh I thought she had something less fancy after the lexus that she owed her dad money for? Because a couple (probably ages ago knowing me 😄)of threads ago, someone said they saw her driving around the village in a brand new jag🤔 I didn't think her downgrade was a new car. Elaborate please Mick😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh I thought she had something less fancy after the lexus that she owed her dad money for? Because a couple (probably ages ago knowing me 😄)of threads ago, someone said they saw her driving around the village in a brand new jag🤔 I didn't think her downgrade was a new car. Elaborate please Mick😆
Ahh they could have had one in between then.
I presumed it was the Jag they got rid of..
Unless the Jag is Jim's car

Reactions: 3
This week feels a bit full on she says.....because she's taken her one kid to dance class, whilst the other kid is at pre-school, and she DOESN'T WORK.
I can't cope with this dick honestly.
bleeping full on week that is Henry. How anyone can follow her and not be offended by the things she says I have no idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This week feels a bit full on she says.....because she's taken her one kid to dance class, whilst the other kid is at pre-school, and she DOESN'T WORK.
I can't cope with this dick honestly.
bleeping full on week that is Henry. How anyone can follow her and not be offended by the things she says I have no idea.
bleeping ramblings of an entitled Smugnell this morning - “oh, I have to pack a bag with the stuff” - perhaps they gave the maid a full week off, or she’s busy ironing Jim’s shorts, because guess what? If you have kids, you have to pack a bloody bag if you go out with them!!

Reactions: 14
“The overwhelm” oh Jesus hun, come back to me when you have to do all that tit with a full time job on top. Absolute twit

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.