Pheobe Court #10 Chickens, mansions, spas and more; I like to pretend to help the poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just coming on to say this I'm a big girl too but no way do my tits hang that low the belt shouldn't be just underneath them
😂 Isnt it pointless her even wearing one. It’s just cradling them as they hang.
This is the thing, it’s not actually because of her size. People of all sizes can wear bras that fit and look amazing!

Reactions: 9
that dress is actually lovley. I just don't think it suits her colouring at all.

that dress is actually lovley. I just don't think it suits her colouring at all.
Definitely right - they have done it in two colours to suit warm and cool toned people. She is obviously warm and so suits the brown tones but not the cool pink tones. I would have thought Ripped off by Susie would have explained that to her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread title suggestion: Waist length tits, debt avoiding tips, can't ride a horse, it's blinking swfeebs of course

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Definitely right - they have done it in two colours to suit warm and cool toned people. She is obviously warm and so suits the brown tones but not the cool pink tones. I would have thought Ripped off by Susie would have explained that to her 😂😂
Ripped of by Susie has a bra service!!

Also it maybe that she would need a bigger size if they were in the right place...

Reactions: 10
That colour pink just reminds of that toddlet scamp and dude jumper she always wears 🤥

Reactions: 14
For the love of god will a lingerie company please just gift her a bloody bra!! Shall I start a GoFundMe??

View attachment 638300
Why are they so low? Decent bras for even bigger chested people are only about £20 now I’ve found! She’s making the dress look worse by not supporting underneath with anything by look of it

I really like the dress just can never buy it coz I’ll imagine myself looking like her with my boobs resting on my belly button 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why are they so low? Decent bras for even bigger chested people are only about £20 now I’ve found! She’s making the dress look worse by not supporting underneath with anything by look of it

I really like the dress just can never buy it coz I’ll imagine myself looking like her with my boobs resting on my belly button 😏
Didnt she buy a few bras a few months ago and sent them back?

Reactions: 3
Swfeebs #11clinging to her chins in every tesco ad as she spends nonstop with money from her Dad.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.