Pheobe Court #10 Chickens, mansions, spas and more; I like to pretend to help the poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell from little comments that Jim hates her being on her phone all the time. “You only get one chance with Jim”, and the look on his face on the video of H paddling when he looks at the camera and realises she’s been filming it all.
Also, does anyone think there was a hidden agenda in him sending her the photo of her asleep on the sofa? If my husband sent me that I’d think it was a hint to say ‘this is what you look like to other people, maybe cut back on the pies?’ He probably wouldn’t want to hurt her feelings by actually saying it but sending the photo sends the message without saying it.
I can’t see a photo of her asleep, has she deleted it?

Reactions: 1
All that ice cream every day is not good for the waistline mick....oh wait 🤭
is she hell as like gonna be getting on a horse for mopeds birthday......the healthy eating went by the wayside about a week after she said she wanted to get on a horse.....more chance of the horse getting on her back 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There's deffo a relationship crisis either happening or looming with these pair
Agree! She’s now spouting off about him not ‘getting points’ for filming a bad boomerang?! 🙄 bloody hell I wouldn’t fancy the insta husband life either, no wonder jimbo won’t marry her!

Reactions: 11
Agree! She’s now spouting off about him not ‘getting points’ for filming a bad boomerang?! 🙄 bloody hell I wouldn’t fancy the insta husband life either, no wonder jimbo won’t marry her!
Pretty sure him doing the boomerang is proof she's shoved her phone in his hand and told him what to do.
I don't believe for a second Jim just randomly decided to do an Instagram boomerang of her.

Reactions: 5
She looks like a different person in this pic.Don’t follow her on IG anymore shocked at theses recent pics.Have you lot photoshopped them 😆Any news on her real age?This can’t be a woman in her 30’s
She looks really lovely on that photo.

Pretty sure him doing the boomerang is proof she's shoved her phone in his hand and told him what to do.
I don't believe for a second Jim just randomly decided to do an Instagram boomerang of her.
Exactly! Does Jimbo (who doesn't even have an Instagram account) look like the kind of bloke who would record a sodding boomerang? He probably doesn't even have fb or twitter. She would love him to up the ante and become more of an insta hun husband to milk some cash and I bet they argue about it.

Reactions: 7
Exactly! Does Jimbo (who doesn't even have an Instagram account) look like the kind of bloke who would record a sodding boomerang? He probably doesn't even have fb or twitter. She would love him to up the ante and become more of an insta hun husband to milk some cash and I bet they argue about it.
My husband wouldn't even know what a bleeping boomerang was even if I asked him to do one, he would look at me like id lost the plot 🤣 so yeah, pretty sure Jim just took it Upon himself to randomly do that himself.

Reactions: 12
My husband wouldn't even know what a bleeping boomerang was even if I asked him to do one, he would look at me like id lost the plot 🤣 so yeah, pretty sure Jim just took it Upon himself to randomly do that himself.
Mine wouldn't have a clue either. I'd be worried if he did! 😄🤔

Reactions: 6
Just looked back on some of her other photos, she looked so much better even when she was about to give birth to coriander! It’s crazy how much she’s changed

Reactions: 4
Thing is, she didn't have to post the boomerang if she didn't like it but she posted it and berated him for doing it badly... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
She looks like a different person in this pic.Don’t follow her on IG anymore shocked at theses recent pics.Have you lot photoshopped them 😆Any news on her real age?This can’t be a woman in her 30’s
Omg she looks really nice here. Aww god if she wasn’t such a gob shite I’d feel sorry for her. Why aren’t her friends having a word or supporting her, encouraging her to sort herself out? She can not be happy

Mick has probably blackmailed Jim Lad into taking these “candid” photos, citing that Instagram is part of their family income and she needs to post fake happy family pics to keep the ad’s 🙄

is she hell as like gonna be getting on a horse for mopeds birthday......the healthy eating went by the wayside about a week after she said she wanted to get on a horse.....more chance of the horse getting on her back 😂😂😂😂😂
Crying at the horse on Mick’s back 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Grim thought
Reckon she’s been filing her feet in the holiday rental??? 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.