Pheobe Court #10 Chickens, mansions, spas and more; I like to pretend to help the poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the instahuns are blowing smile up her arse saying she looks incredible when they (Fopps, lauraemily etc) would be horrified if they looked like that. I hate these fake Instagram friendships, they are so toxic.

Reactions: 21
I am bleeping DYING at tonight's offering feebs oh my days ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ But I am actually dead at the comments on here. Pure entertainment!!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bloody knew this thread would be gold after
Seeing her
Pics๐Ÿ˜‚ asking if she was in a
Garden Centre! Dead ๐Ÿ˜‚
Gone out for mama space,ended up in her nearest dobbies ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
At one point did she think this was a good post to put up ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฆ I'm sorry but she just needs to be waving a phone in her hand waiting for callers who fancy a chat with tubby mature women ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mangina

This pair bleeping infiltrated my dreams last night. They'd moved to my hometown and started taking the kids to the same park. I'd invited a few friends to a bbq and she'd wormed her way in and invited her and jimbob. Bbq day arrived and me and my kids had been at the beach with friends and she turned up too. She was saying the health visitor was meant to be coming along to see fireblade as they were concerned about her weight but head had been calorie counting and weighing her and knew she was burning off the calories in..

Anyway at some point she decided my bbq wasn't a good idea and she'd host a dinner party. She told us not to rush from the beach and to arrive at half 6. She'd told my friends to arrive at 6... when we turned up they were all sat with copies of a book I said I'd wanted to read earlier in the day and discussing it like a book group. They then sat down for dinner and I'd asked if I could have a quick shower to get the sand and salt off. This was met with a sharp intake of breathe and a death stare from jimbo jet. So I said about a bath instead. He was very shady and making out they didn't have a bath or shower but was happy to show off the fancy hob and aga to our friend who's a chef.

Based on my dream I have decided she's a bit single white female if you get me...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mangina

This pair bleeping infiltrated my dreams last night. They'd moved to my hometown and started taking the kids to the same park. I'd invited a few friends to a bbq and she'd wormed her way in and invited her and jimbob. Bbq day arrived and me and my kids had been at the beach with friends and she turned up too. She was saying the health visitor was meant to be coming along to see fireblade as they were concerned about her weight but head had been calorie counting and weighing her and knew she was burning off the calories in..

Anyway at some point she decided my bbq wasn't a good idea and she'd host a dinner party. She told us not to rush from the beach and to arrive at half 6. She'd told my friends to arrive at 6... when we turned up they were all sat with copies of a book I said I'd wanted to read earlier in the day and discussing it like a book group. They then sat down for dinner and I'd asked if I could have a quick shower to get the sand and salt off. This was met with a sharp intake of breathe and a death stare from jimbo jet. So I said about a bath instead. He was very shady and making out they didn't have a bath or shower but was happy to show off the fancy hob and aga to our friend who's a chef.

Based on my dream I have decided she's a bit single white female if you get me...
Brilliant! What was the background music in your dream - โ€˜Moneyโ€™s Too Tight to Mentionโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Mangina

Itโ€™s not even 8 and my day has peaked ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cheers guys, I knew I could count on you for your unwavering support ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I woke up muttering bleeping twit to myself and need a shoulder to cry on at the trauma

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.