Pheobe Court #10 Chickens, mansions, spas and more; I like to pretend to help the poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she think she looks like?

I still feel sorry for her. Lonely, empty life with kids she can't really stand to have around her. Imagine making a reel like that and sharing it on your instagram. A bit of me would die.

Reactions: 9
She must have alienated all of her real life friends due to her smugness as if she actually had people in her life they would be staging an intervention. She’s a mess.

Reactions: 8
duck me, she’s just announced she’s going to do some “interiors” videos, so now she’s the new Lawrence Lewellyn-Bowen! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Their house is horrible. The porch is sickly sweet and defies what’s inside. From the dinner bell to the snug that looks like a counselling room, to their kids rooms that scream out a lack of comfort. It’s soulless. Phoebe just spends money left right and centre and there is no heart or love in anything. So no, ‘sw’feebs I’ll pass on that!

Reactions: 16
When you don't have anything fulfilling in life you look for it in food and/or shopping. It's never there.

The only thing she influences me to do is wear SPF each day.

She actually puts me off having kids. She makes it looks so difficult and that's without a full time job too!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The only thing she influences me to do is wear SPF each day.

She actually puts me off having kids. She makes it looks so difficult and that's without a full time job too!
I’m not going to say having kids is a walk in the park, it’s pretty tough in places but if your only stress is getting one child to a weekly swim and another kid to preschool and you find it that hard you probably aren’t exactly someone to take parenting advice from

Reactions: 14
If you don’t spend your life telling a load of strangers on Instagram what you’re doing all the time it’s a lot easier 😂

I’ve got 3 kids and my partner works nights. Yes it’s not always easy, but the fact she doesn’t work makes it a million times easier for her. Most people on Instagram just moan about being a parent for content.

Reactions: 10
So she’s admitting v has a cough and temp and suggesting possible hayfever ! Oh dear ! Get the child a covid test 🙈

So she’s admitting v has a cough and temp and suggesting possible hayfever ! Oh dear ! Get the child a covid test 🙈
Mama knows best though.
My child is suffering from hay fever… I know… let’s go sit in a field and have a picnic… but first, let me take a photo of her looking poorly to share with 90k+ strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There’s obviously a bug of some sort going round them, can she not realise the connection! Herbert had it only the other day and yet she’s making them go out and just claiming it’s hayfever. Never heard of having a high temp with hayfever. It’s an irritant type of reaction not a virus.

Reactions: 14
Feels playing Chelsea flower show in the garden won’t be helping the child’s hay fever will it 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve come to the conclusion that she’s probably not the brightest crayon in the box. She doesn’t seem to have a lot of common sense or general knowledge.

Reactions: 16
"is it just a coincidence do can they get a temperature and sickness from hay-fever"
Really Feebs?
After Herb has had it the past week?

Also don't know why her calling them "little" is annoying 😂
Think it's because she has to have a name for everything

Reactions: 8
my eyes:eek:.
but took this opportunity to delight hubby with the pics and ask how old he thought she was.
I quote "she's got to be in her 50's"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.