Pheobe Court #10 Chickens, mansions, spas and more; I like to pretend to help the poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s taken me all but to get over those photos…I don’t think I’ll ever recover though.

The sentiment is great, and that’s amazing if she has the body confidence to wear such an ill fitting swimsuit. The thing that gets me are THE POSESSSSSSS. What would possess you to sit like that, and ASK YOUR FRIEND TO TAKE PHOTOS OF YOU?!?!?! It is very much “Readers Wives!” I wonder if she took them for Jimbo but after not getting the reaction she wanted, took to her “friends” on Instagram? 🤢🤢

If you look at her friend’s photo that she posted, you’ll see that you can sit like a proper human in the boob shaped seat, and not be lunging all over the shop! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Perhaps they're some old snaps from when they had that house in Sri Lanka....because she's looked about 103 all her life so we wouldn't be able to tell which century they're from

Seriously though, why the need for a jaunty photo or 10 displaying your triple armpit tits and mattress fanny? 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s taken me all but to get over those photos…I don’t think I’ll ever recover though.

The sentiment is great, and that’s amazing if she has the body confidence to wear such an ill fitting swimsuit. The thing that gets me are THE POSESSSSSSS. What would possess you to sit like that, and ASK YOUR FRIEND TO TAKE PHOTOS OF YOU?!?!?! It is very much “Readers Wives!” I wonder if she took them for Jimbo but after not getting the reaction she wanted, took to her “friends” on Instagram? 🤢🤢

If you look at her friend’s photo that she posted, you’ll see that you can sit like a proper human in the boob shaped seat, and not be lunging all over the shop! 🤷‍♀️
Yess! I’m all got body confidence but I don’t think she has it. She just needed a half naked photo for the gram to the up the engagement. Now Herbster is weening of the boobs (and she’s said she doesn’t want more children) her account will change again. BF has been her personality trait for the last 3yrs, so she needs to revamp herself. Maybe she’ll start an Only Fans account?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yess! I’m all got body confidence but I don’t think she has it. She just needed a half naked photo for the gram to the up the engagement. Now Herbster is weening of the boobs (and she’s said she doesn’t want more children) her account will change again. BF has been her personality trait for the last 3yrs, so she needs to revamp herself. Maybe she’ll start an Only Fans account?!
The world does not need to see her fisherman's armpit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The vibes that I get from the swimsuit post and the gushing comments is Year 8 or 9 teenage girl posts on social media. And I wouldn’t go back to that toxic cesspit for all the money/collabs or whatever it is she is desperately seeking.

Reactions: 9
Two things...

One..
"ladies wear the costume and get your mate to take a photo"... But.. Why? Why do you need to get your mate to take a photo?

And Two...
"Determined to never let my little girl question wearing what she wants"
Ummm? Isn't she alwaysss commenting on the "mess" of what Vesper chose to wear? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Vesper is going to grow up as one of those kids who refuse to wear the correct uniform and Feebs will be in the Daily Fail holding up some Vans moaning the school deemed them as unsuitable

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whenever I see people post their kids on social media I always think about the impact it’s going to have on them in their teens.

Heaven forbid Vesper and Herbie are ever bullied and their bullies pull up this image… or an image of them breast feeding/half naked/her gammy feet/her posts vitriolically bitching about them. What she posts doesn’t just impact her it impacts her whole family.

What reflection does her profile say about her married life? Jim’s colleagues may possibly know they barely share a bed, know when they’ve argued, when their children are unwell, know what his wife looks like in an unsupportive bikini.

Or their friends’? Or their children’s teacher? Or parents at their new school? Or her future employers? Or his? Or theirs!

I’m in no way defending any of it but bullies are in all walks of life and I think she really disillusions herself that her online appearance doesn’t impact her real one.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ahh it all makes sense now as to why she deemed Vespers symptoms as hayfever… god forbid she was to get her tested and find out she was positive, she wouldn’t have been able to have her planned little garden centre photo shoot!

Reactions: 14
She's only letting vesper wear what she wants now as she's jumped on playful dens coat tails (who is awesome by the way!) and her live playfully motto.
Another bandwagon for her to jump on 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
She's only letting vesper wear what she wants now as she's jumped on playful dens coat tails (who is awesome by the way!) and her live playfully motto.
Another bandwagon for her to jump on 🙄🙄🙄
100%. She's so transparent

Reactions: 6
Whenever I see people post their kids on social media I always think about the impact it’s going to have on them in their teens.

Heaven forbid Vesper and Herbie are ever bullied and their bullies pull up this image… or an image of them breast feeding/half naked/her gammy feet/her posts vitriolically bitching about them. What she posts doesn’t just impact her it impacts her whole family.

What reflection does her profile say about her married life? Jim’s colleagues may possibly know they barely share a bed, know when they’ve argued, when their children are unwell, know what his wife looks like in an unsupportive bikini.

Or their friends’? Or their children’s teacher? Or parents at their new school? Or her future employers? Or his? Or theirs!

I’m in no way defending any of it but bullies are in all walks of life and I think she really disillusions herself that her online appearance doesn’t impact her real one.
It's strange isn't it. I don't post my little one on social media at all because she isn't old enough to make an informed decision as to whether she's happy to have her photo plastered over the Internet for strangers to see (my profiles are all locked down and still makes me uncomfortable). It's scary how much info about where she lives, when she's out and about and where etc she shares as well. Never really thought about it from a partners perspective but you're spot on, it much be really strange to have colleagues and friends know so much about that area of your life.

Reactions: 7
Her post about the potato skins

"Salad for the adults beans for the kids"

Is this normal for her not to even bother offering her kids something green?

I have a toddler so I get the picky eating, but I always at least put a little of what we are eating on my daughter's plate in the hopes she will have a taste

Reactions: 8
Her post about the potato skins

"Salad for the adults beans for the kids"

Is this normal for her not to even bother offering her kids something green?

I have a toddler so I get the picky eating, but I always at least put a little of what we are eating on my daughter's plate in the hopes she will have a taste
6 potatoes for 2 adults and 2 young kids though!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.