Pheobe Court #10 Chickens, mansions, spas and more; I like to pretend to help the poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here before I went to Instagram to see what you were all so shocked at. I wish I hadn’t bothered 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 28
another one that read here first and thought it can’t be that bad - dear god. My eyes will never recover from this.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So with these pics, fat funny ones baby and the chav fest at the spa hotel, has BoJo put something in the water this weekend? Tattle insta is off the scale today 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not had chance to catch up for a couple of days and I come back to those pics 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So I've followed "swfeebs" for a couple of years now - I think originally I found her when I was doing SW. I considered unfollowing her a few times as I thought she was generally a bit of a smug nutter, but for whatever reason didn't. I think maybe she was like a bit of a car crash to me.
But I've just seen her post posing in the garden and I jumped straight on Tattle to see if she had a thread. I've read back about a week and you guys do not disappoint. I think I'll stay 😂

PS. Am I right in recalling her wearing gems on her teeth for a bit at some point?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So I've followed "swfeebs" for a couple of years now - I think originally I found her when I was doing SW. I considered unfollowing her a few times as I thought she was generally a bit of a smug nutter, but for whatever reason didn't. I think maybe she was like a bit of a car crash to me.
But I've just seen her post posing in the garden and I jumped straight on Tattle to see if she had a thread. I've read back about a week and you guys do not disappoint. I think I'll stay 😂

PS. Am I right in recalling her wearing gems on her teeth for a bit at some point?
Welcome welcome …… definitely stay

aww yes the tooth gem, she’s the gift that keeps on giving

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Came straight here.

no. No. No. No. no. No. No. No. no. No. No. No. no. No. No. No.

niet.
Non.
Nien.

bleeping NO.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She needs a more supportive swimsuit. This one gives her tits tits on top. What the hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.