Pheobe Court #10 Chickens, mansions, spas and more; I like to pretend to help the poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine Jim’s mates/work colleagues looking on her insta and think WTF. The term ‘boobin’ makes my skin crawl and fancy giving budget advice when Daddy has a place in Sri Lanka. I understand why she’s never had a proper job and was just allowed to ‘play’ at being a ‘boss mum’ etc!

Reactions: 19
The advice to decline HV assessments is surely so silly. I know not everyone has great experiences with them but like her my friend had a terrible time with her HV & feeding advice. Yet that didn’t stop me seeing mine & infact getting some very reassuring help & advice from her about my baby.
then again not everyone has wonder kids who can get themselves out their double beds at 11 months old.
her she knows better than everyone attitude is rotten.

Reactions: 13
Phahaha who asked the SW question 💀
Least she can be “Smug Wanker feebs” now

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All these questions are surely from tatters. 😂 love the 'I used to be a slimming world account' why have you piled it all back on smug Henry?

Reactions: 7
Oh look, another video of Herbs climbing out of bed at 11 months after Mick ‘taught him the correct way’ to do so. You’re an ‘udder’ tit, Henry. You really are.

Reactions: 13
What’s wrong with babies being babies? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why does an 11 month old have to sleep in a big bed? Sorry not sorry for enjoying this time in a cot before there out of bed every night, sneaking into my bed 😂

Reactions: 9
Poor herb on that video is wobbling about all over trying to get out of that bed, looks like he's about to fall out any second. Can imagine Henry fuming 'come on herbie, iv taught you how to do this properly

All these questions are surely from tatters. 😂 love the 'I used to be a slimming world account' why have you piled it all back on smug Henry?
I reckon with the exception of the SW question she’s sending them to herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The ‘🙃’ emoji after she answered the question about her account name… not sure why she doesn’t just change her bloomin name. SW is long gone

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I missed a few days, is Fireblade now going to the smaller posher school then? She's such a Karen isn't she, bet she was on the phone to the LEA head of dept.

Reactions: 4
She looks like she just got up 😂
She looks like she’s been dug up!!

I just don’t get why she would talk so much shite on social media. Why does that have to be documented? I don’t understand the whole Insta hun thing, but when I look like a sack of tit I just get on with it until I don’t. It’s not her ‘keeping it real’, she’s just seeking attention. If you want peace and quiet then do that but put your phone down.
It’s really sad that people are so low on comfort from their own families that every move is broadcast to make them feel better.
Don’t get me wrong, I’ve escaped to the car a few times but I don’t sit there gurning into my phone on Instagram about how hard I’ve got it. Get a bleeping grip. Put some music on, take a deep breath, give your head a shake and get back in there to deal with whatever’s next.

AND why the hell is she bothered about being vomited on, when her feet look more muddy than the flower beds down at Dobbies.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t believe I’m saying this but I actually feel a bit sorry for her today. Imagine your life being so empty that you need strangers on Instagram to ask you questions. She should be soaking up every minute before her wee girl goes to school. They don’t stay little for long. 😢

ok that’s my one semi nice post done.

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry what…..she’s celebrating having a shower?! Since when was that a luxury and not a daily necessity 🤢

God she's really eye bleeping herself on that reel.

Also the early-nineties called. They want their lipstick shade back.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.