Pheobe Court #10 Chickens, mansions, spas and more; I like to pretend to help the poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually like crocs, but wouldn’t put my wee boy in socks with his! 🤯😂 also, I don’t care about the letting them pick their own clothes at this age! Pick the clothes, let them get dressed. That to me is what someone at that girls age should be encouraged to do. Put on coat, shoes etc. Also don’t agree with the Montessori coat flip trick 🤷🏻‍♀️ But hey ho what do I know, I only pale in comparison to Iceland mother of the year Mick.

Reactions: 6
I actually like crocs, but wouldn’t put my wee boy in socks with his! 🤯😂 also, I don’t care about the letting them pick their own clothes at this age! Pick the clothes, let them get dressed. That to me is what someone at that girls age should be encouraged to do. Put on coat, shoes etc. Also don’t agree with the Montessori coat flip trick 🤷🏻‍♀️ But hey ho what do I know, I only pale in comparison to Iceland mother of the year Mick.
Can I just be really nosy and ask why you don’t agree with the coat flip trick? My kids were shown that at preschool and was dead easy for them from about 2 to be able to get their coats on within seconds

Reactions: 3
My daughter is 6 and picks her own clothes on the weekend/school holidays - she always looks fine as the wardrobe is filled with nice clothes for a start and I tell her the type of outfit that is appropriate e.g. warm clothes on a cold day etc
Don't know what the bloody hell Mick is up to 😅 Although if she had to be 'styled' at the grand age of 94, it doesn't show much hope for her kids...
this 🙌
We try and bu
Can I just be really nosy and ask why you don’t agree with the coat flip trick? My kids were shown that at preschool and was dead easy for them from about 2 to be able to get their coats on within seconds
We tried it with my oldest and I found that unless he had the jacket on a chair or sofa, he really struggled. he also once put it down in a big pile of dog tit in a park once 😂 My youngest was taught to put his hood on and then he can get them arms himself, but then came the problem when he had jackets without hoods 😩

Reactions: 2
How she just shoved her across the pool?! 😂😂😂😂😂 I’ve watched it about 5 times. Poor kid, gets sent flying.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
248CE06F-AF9C-4260-9244-0E867AA3FC2E.png

4ADD522C-F37B-46E1-99A6-163D87930C9D.png
The quality of these are amazing! My new fave pics of a thumb mick

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is she in the pool with her? My children have done swimming lessons since they were 3ish and I've never been in the pool. Is that a water babies thing? My 5yr old has never even had a teacher in with her, and they encourage goggles to help with the swimming underwater.
That poor girl was pushed across the pool, she just kinda splashed her way to the edge. Didn't look like she was swimming independently from where I was watching

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Vessie is nearly swimming on her own?? Do give over now mick. You literally shoved her across the pool and she flapped her arms about to stay up! My daughter was at swimming lessons a year, doing her little duckling badges before she started swimming on her own without armbands. Proper swimming mick. Why do you have to try and be so smug and braggy ALL THE TIME

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she in the pool with her? My children have done swimming lessons since they were 3ish and I've never been in the pool. Is that a water babies thing? My 5yr old has never even had a teacher in with her, and they encourage goggles to help with the swimming underwater.
That poor girl was pushed across the pool, she just kinda of splashed her way to the edge. Didn't look like she was swimming independently from where I was watching
It’s defo a water babies thing - even when lessons started again after lockdowns etc the parents were in the pool, the teacher wasn’t (teacher was pre-covid). The class before the one we did was maybe say, 4-5 year olds and the parents were in too.

Reactions: 4
Vessie is nearly swimming on her own?? Do give over now mick. You literally shoved her across the pool and she flapped her arms about to stay up! My daughter was at swimming lessons a year, doing her little duckling badges before she started swimming on her own without armbands. Proper swimming mick. Why do you have to try and be so smug and braggy ALL THE TIME
It's the Henry the 8th in her. King vibez.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t want to knock a child’s swimming ability but my god, she’s launched the bairn across the pool
so she’s got no choice but to splash for her life to reach the side! She’s been swimming since she was tiny, for the amount of money those water baby lessons cost I’d expect a lot more

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.